Create Account

S30 Hamilton Interested Prospects

<div align="center">SteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawks

The Hamilton Steelhawks

SteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawks

[Image: tumblr_nj3ajkRvCY1u7qa91o1_500.gif]</div>

Even though the playoffs are about to begin it is never too early to think about the draft. I'm not relying on this to do my scouting, this is just something quick and fun for you kiddies to do. I will reach out to a few prospects closer to the draft and I am always happy to receive PMs if you ever have any questions or just want to talk. Please fill out the questions honestly and/or hilariously.

Code:
[b]Player Name:[/b]

[b]Position and Player Type:[/b]

[b]What is your activity like and are there any personal reasons it might fluctuate?[/b]

[b]Why Should I Draft You?[/b]

[b]Why Should I Not Draft You?[/b]

[b]Everyone has their preconceived notions about teams. You might lie and say you don't but you do and that is fine. What are some good things you have heard or seen involving Hamilton? What are some bad things?[/b]

[b]It is the end of your players career, what do you want people to say about it?[/b]

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Draft my recreate

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Schultzy@Jun 19 2016, 04:39 PM
Draft my recreate

Fill out the appropriate forms and I will think about it.

Player Name:
Jon Ross

Position and Player Type:
C - Playmaker

What is your activity like and are there any personal reasons it might fluctuate? 12/10 My girlfriend is jealous of how much time i spend on here

Why Should I Draft You?
Because You need a center who will be around for a while. With Simmons talking about retirement there will be a spot open sooner rather than later and you'll need someone to fill it. You know my activity level and what I'm like in the LR. Hamilton is also one of my top team choices. If i were to get drafted there i could see me playing a huge chunk of my career there.

Why Should I Not Draft You?
I talk a lot. I spend a lot of time on this site and I like to strike up conversations in the LR. If you don't want a lot of activity in the LR, don't draft me. But you know you want me Wink

Everyone has their preconceived notions about teams. You might lie and say you don't but you do and that is fine. What are some good things you have heard or seen involving Hamilton? What are some bad things?
I honestly haven't heard a whole lot about the Steelhawks. I know they have a new GM and I know Dangles through the Whalers LR and the gomhl. He's one of the better people I've met around here and I like having him in the LR.

It is the end of your players career, what do you want people to say about it?

I hope nothing but good things. I hope i develop a positive reputation around here and people remember my player As being a great team mate. Achieving goal or assist milestones would be cool but I'd rather be known as a guy people want to play with.

Player Name:
Viatcheslav Orlov

D, Defensive Defenseman

What is your activity like and are there any personal reasons it might fluctuate?
Very active, can sway depending on courseload at school (need good grades)

Why Should I Draft You?
I know about the sim, can help with lines and player development, great scout

Because I'm being sacrificed to bring back gorlab, so low return investment

Everyone has their preconceived notions about teams. You might lie and say you don't but you do and that is fine. What are some good things you have heard or seen involving Hamilton? What are some bad things?
Tanner's the shit, Mac bein' Mac, and other stuffs. Not a bad group AFAIK.

Greatest role player to ever live

Player Name:
William Goddard

D, Offensive Defenseman

What is your activity like and are there any personal reasons it might fluctuate?
I'm solidly active, like a 7 or 8 out of 10. I might not be super talkative on the boards but I'll do most PTs and probably get a good TPE count. I'm a college student so I might be a bit less active around finals or whenever work starts to pile up.

Why Should I Draft You?
I'm a very experienced member (originally joined in S2) with a decent enough knowledge of STHS to build a solid player. Plus my player can at least be a solid depth defenseman and add something on the powerplay, which is probably good value for when I'll be drafted (2nd-3rd round).

With my last three players I've kind of started strong and then tailed off after a season or two. I'll also admit that the SHL isn't really my top priority so if I have less free time I might not be reliably active.

I'll admit that since I haven't been an active member for ~10 seasons, I don't have too much of an idea of what this team is like. But it seems like you have a good group of active members, which makes me interested.

Very solid offensive defenseman who contributed a lot of assists and was a good teammate. I'd also like to have a longer career than my past players and maybe spend a bit more time with one team rather than jumping around. Also, ideally make a return to my past activity/prominence on the boards.

Past players:
(S3) C/D - Turd Ferguson (HOF)
(S7) LW - Anton Wagner
(S13) RW - Christian Bauer
(S18) D - Turd Ferguson, Jr.
(S30) D - William Goddard

Player Name: Rhaegar Targaryen

Position and Player Type: D two way

What is your activity like and are there any personal reasons it might fluctuate? super activity and nothing huge that would effect it.

Why Should I Draft You? because i'm awesome.....

Why Should I Not Draft You? because I'm too awesome

Everyone has their preconceived notions about teams. You might lie and say you don't but you do and that is fine. What are some good things you have heard or seen involving Hamilton? What are some bad things?I won a cup here and some bad things is that scrub GM <a href='index.php?showuser=1891' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Dangles13</a>

It is the end of your players career, what do you want people to say about it? Holy shit he didn't recreate

Player Name: Matthew Shea

Position and Player Type: Defenseman, of the reliable two way variety. Think Paul Martin.

What is your activity like and are there any personal reasons it might fluctuate? It's not been amazing. I log in every week and update but I work a lot so I don't have the time to just shoot the shit which is a shame.

Why Should I Draft You? I'll probably be a late round pick and will prove to be good value.

Why Should I Not Draft You? Because you're worried with the "success" of Lehner that I may not stick this out?

Everyone has their preconceived notions about teams. You might lie and say you don't but you do and that is fine. What are some good things you have heard or seen involving Hamilton? What are some bad things? I've not heard nothing either way, and I'm happy to give it a chance to make my own impressions.

It is the end of your players career, what do you want people to say about it? A loyal, team player. Someone who dug in to help the team and played a underrated but important part in a cup win.

Player Name: Jason Forbrook

Position and Player Type: RW, Power Forward

What is your activity like and are there any personal reasons it might fluctuate? I pop in and out all day most days. I have kids, so depending on their stuff, my activity can change, but I’m on at least once a day.

Why Should I Draft You? I think Forbrook is going to be a great addition to any team. Really developing as a player, and active in the LR. Like to get to know people, joke around, etc.

Why Should I Not Draft You? I’m an old lady! (Ok not really, but I’m older compared to most of you, so if that’s a thing that bothers you, don’t draft me.)

Everyone has their preconceived notions about teams. You might lie and say you don't but you do and that is fine. What are some good things you have heard or seen involving Hamilton? What are some bad things? I’ve heard negative things about a handful of teams -- Hamilton is not one of them. I’ve been told Hamilton should be in my top three, and I trust the people I heard it from. Solid team, solid LR.

It is the end of your players career, what do you want people to say about it? Damn, I want my player to be like him.

trade for me cock sucker

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by JNH@Jun 28 2016, 09:23 AM
trade for me cock sucker

If you could just fill out the questionnaire I will be with you shortly.

Player Name: Fuck You Dangles XIII
Position: Doggy

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by JNH@Jun 28 2016, 09:44 AM
Player Name: Fuck You Dangles XIII
Position: Doggy

I can work with this.

Player Name:
Bananas Foster.

THE Enforcer.

My activity has effectively reached its low point. It can only go up from here, to be frank.

Why Should I Draft You?
You need a physical presence, and I will be that.

You don't need a physical presence, and I will be that.

Good - Tanner
Bad - Don't know really. They somehow win in the playoffs and that makes people mad?

"Damn, he really kicked my ass that one time"

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Player Name: Steven Stamkos Jr.

Position and Player Type: Center/Playmaker

I do all my tasks each week and I participate in LR discussion when it is centered around the sim or the league. Small talk about non-league stuff I probably won't participate as much in.

Why Should I Draft You?

Hamilton is in the top 2 for where I want to play and your draft position is around where I think I might go. I want to be a top 6 center for my team down the road when my player is ready and Steelhawks are a team I pegged as that being possible sooner than later. Also I like to observe how members act and Dangles was a huge help to me early on and I see he has respect towards others which I like. I think I would be a good fit with him personality wise.

Well I probably won't do much of the extra stuff (PGS) because I don't want to burn myself out. I want to be here for the long haul and I don't want this to feel like a chore. So if you want someone who is willing to sponge up every single available TPE than I might not be the player for you. I will get my weekly stuff done every week though as I strive to keep my consistency at a top level.

Honestly I haven't lurked around the forums or interacted with enough people to really get much of a preconceived notion about teams. I mostly judge based on the roster and how old the players they have are at my position. Just being able to play a top role down the road is most important to me so I don't get involved much with the outside things in this forum. As I said already I like how Dangles carries himself and I feel like Hamilton would be a good place to play as far as how my personality might gel with his. I guess the only bad thing is I don't know many of the current players on this roster.

I want people to think of me as being consistent every week. I want to be known as a guy who can be a foundation piece of the puzzle as well as a respectful person.