Create Account

S30 Prince George Interested Prospects and FA

1) How did you find the SHL? Searching for ehm leagues to join

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around? Looks good so far

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice? Toronto Maple Leafs

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so? Not really

5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey? Basketball and power lifting

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it? I'd read, go to the gym and spend time with my girl

7) Are you a morning, evening person, or nighthawk? (Go by Eastern Time) Morning and Night hawk

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear? Grad school

9) Do you think you will post around the site or just the LR? Both

10) What age bracket would you fit in? Teens, Twenties, Thirties, Older? Twenties

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person: A bit of both

12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at? Inbox & Lockerroom

13) Who did you have in mind, when creating your player? Def, End, Skt, Pckhandling all to 80

14) If center would you play wing, if wing would you play center? Yeup, but I'm a D

15) It may not be done quickly, as I am slow getting them done, however, if you leave your player name, render choice and any details you'd like and I will get back to you with it asap: Gabriel Landeskog. Thanks!

1) How did you find the SHL?
Reddit

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around?
Maybe

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice?
Blackhawks, home town

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so?
PC

5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey?
Football, soccer, baseball, slamball, basketball, racing

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it?
Shitpost on the SHL

7) Are you a morning, evening person, or nighthawk? (Go by Eastern Time)
Nighthawk

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear?
No

9) Do you think you will post around the site or just the LR?
Or

10) What age bracket would you fit in? Teens, Twenties, Thirties, Older?
Teens

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person
Both

12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at?
LR's

13) Who did you have in mind, when creating your player?
Bojo biscuits

14) If center would you play wing, if wing would you play center?
I'm D but I can play goalie

15) It may not be done quickly, as I am slow getting them done, however, if you leave your player name, render choice and any details you'd like and I will get back to you with it asap
Get me something sexy

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

1) How did you find the SHL? idk

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around? maybe

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice? home city

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so? none

5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey? football

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it? pokemongo

7) Are you a morning, evening person, or nighthawk? (Go by Eastern Time) night

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear? wtf kind of question is that

9) Do you think you will post around the site or just the LR? idk

10) What age bracket would you fit in? Teens, Twenties, Thirties, Older? 20s

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person yea

12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at? LR

13) Who did you have in mind, when creating your player? Ovy

14) If center would you play wing, if wing would you play center? yea

15) It may not be done quickly, as I am slow getting them done, however, if you leave your player name, render choice and any details you'd like and I will get back to you with it asap
please don't get back to me…and please don't draft me

1) How did you find the SHL? Tez

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around? No

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice? Ottawa

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so? The good ones

5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey? Dick measuring

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it? No

7) Are you a morning, evening person, or nighthawk? (Go by Eastern Time) Neither

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear? Getting drafted to PGF

9) Do you think you will post around the site or just the LR? Probably not

10) What age bracket would you fit in? Teens, Twenties, Thirties, Older? Twenties

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person No

12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at? My dick

13) Who did you have in mind, when creating your player? Joey Ryan

14) If center would you play wing, if wing would you play center? Fuck no

No

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Few of the Latvian players I know were talking about it all the time, I just wanted to look up it, and I like it.
I'm just waiting for the season to start. Then the real fun will start.
3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice?
I'm not yet.
Yeah, I like different types of games. PC master race. Smile
Basketball, football (soccer for Americanos)
6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it?
Spend it with my friends. We always have great stuff to do together.
Nighthawk I guess? I'm from Latvia, so yeah. :D
8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear?
Only some radical things. Nothing now, I'm planning to stick around for a while.
Around the site. I love shitstorms.
Late teens
11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person
I'm shit at graphics, but doing PTs is just normal.
The front page.
No one. Not wanting to create my player based on some real life players. I did it based on just what I wanted to see in my player.
what were you trying to say?

Kristofer Hallfredsson
Render: Erik Karlsson
Iceland/Latvian flags

1) How did you find the SHL? I was extremely unlucky.

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around? Idk.

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice? Colorado Avalanche. Because I fucking like them.

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so? Yup. PC, 360.

5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey? Yes.

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it? Writing.

7) Are you a morning, evening person, or nighthawk? (Go by Eastern Time) Yes.

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear? Maybe?

9) Do you think you will post around the site or just the LR? Yes.

10) What age bracket would you fit in? Teens, Twenties, Thirties, Older? Twenties.

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person Yes.

12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at? The homepage.

13) Who did you have in mind, when creating your player? Myself.

14) If center would you play wing, if wing would you play center? Idk, I really like being center of attention.

Nah.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Reddit post

I think I'm gonna love it here.

In Sweden, Frolunda HC.
In NHL, New York Rangers. Hank was a big hero in Frolunda, and when he left to the NHL and the Rangers my heart went with him <3

FPS-games -> PC all the way.
Everything else -> PS4

Cycling, Golf, Tennis

Depends on the mood. But hanging in my back yard playing guitar with a friend is one of my favorites.

Morning.

Not as of right now, no.

I think I will be about everywhere.

Twenties

I will plan to do as much PT as possible. Gotta work hard to earn it!

Clauses.

Joe Thornton

Yes.

Oh, wow!

Player Name: Martin Svensson
Render Choice: Joel Lundqvist
Other details: Frolunda HC logo and green/red colour scheme.

Reddit
2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around? It's absolutely wonderful

Buffalo. My family is from there
4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so? Yes, Xbox one.

Not much.
Sleeping
Nighthawk/Morning.
School, but that's about it.
I'll post anywhere
Teens
I'll do whatever I can if I feel like it.
12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at? Inbox

I just wanted to make something I could have an easy time handling
N/A
Johnny Pollak

Reddit post. I was instantly interested when I read about the league.

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around? Seems really cool so far!

Definitely something I can see myself doing well into the future.

I'm a New Jersey Devils fan. No from the same city, state or even country, but Patrik Elias was a player who I really tried to model my game after growing up. It didn't hurt matters that they also had Stevens throwing huge hits and Brodeur the brick wall to go along with my favorite player.

Absolutely love video games. I play mainly on the PC, but also play some on the PS4 and 3DS.

Lacrosse, Football, Baseball are the main ones, but I'll watch pretty well anything.

Go to the gym for about an hour of it, Video games for 3-4, and then spend the rest of the time doing beers or food with friends.

Evening person. Off work, not too tired yet, just the perfect time.

Not at the time. Can't forsee any big changes coming

Post in both for sure.

Twenties

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person.

I plan on doing everything I can to make my player as successful as possible

Check notifications, then for PTs.

Adam Henrique

Absolutely, I will play whatever slot I'm needed in

15) It may not be done quickly, as I am slow getting them done, however, if you leave your player name, render choice and any details you'd like and I will get back to you with it asap.

Niklas Flower
Render: Adam Henrique

Don't feel obliged to do one at all though Smile

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

reddit
I'm liking it alot, hope to stick around for a while
Montreal Canadiens, home city.
Yes, I play online arena games.
Most sports, at least the big 4 and some soccer.
video games
nighthawk for sure.
maybe school.
I'm not sure what LR is, but probably will not post that much
teens
I'll do both honestly
I guess how much TPE I have
Carey "The Price is right" Price
I'm a goalie dude. But honestly, I guess so if team needed me to.
Sure
Name: Ben Waters
Render: Carey Price

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Reddit.

Liking it a lot so far, planning on staying on it.

Nashville Predators. Closest team to me, and I've always loved the city itself.

PC for the most part, but also PS4.

Football and baseball.

I like to play games, hang with friends, and go to stick and puck. If I had 10 hours, I'd go to the beach with friends and enjoy myself.

Evening person.

If I got overloaded with classes it might affect activity, but it shouldn't be an issue.

Around.

18, college freshman

I'll be doing both.

Alerts, inbox, recent posts.

Mike Fisher - strong physical presence and good two-way ability.

I wouldn't mind playing center as a wing.

Name: Colton Hagan
Render: James Neal
Number: 37

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Through Reddit

I like it, everyone's very welcoming and friendly and I think I'll stick around.

I'm a fan of the Dallas Stars, I'm from Europe so I have no home NHL team so I picked them because I liked their colors.

Yes, PC and PS4

Any sports aside from soccer

Going on Reddit and playing video games probably.

By ET I'm a morning person just because I'm in Europe.

Not really aside from school.

I'll try to post around the site but I can't guarantee that.

Late Teens

I'm willing to do anything to get TPE really.

Nothing really so far since I'm new.

A two-way defenseman like John Klingberg

I'm a defenseman

Name: Marc Leclerc
Render: Tyler Seguin
Number: 89
Would like the Quebec flag to be included there somewhere.

Through the reddit post.
I think I will definitely stick around.
Not really a fan of any team but I like the Avs the most. I never reallly followed the german hockey scene and my Introduction to hockey was through my father who gave me NHL 06 as a present for my birthday. I always played with the AVs :D
More of a pc guy but I have a PS3 with some NFL,FIFA and NHL games.
Soccer being from germany and some interest in football.
I really love bathing so there goes 1 hour. Atleast 1 hour in the gym. The rest would I use for reading, browsing on reddit aswelll as playing games.
I would be an evening person.
Currently in university so it will drop a bit but not much.
I think I will post some things around the site.
Early twenties - late teens.
I would like to get all the TPE I can get to be honest. I am a bit of a perfectionist.
New Mesages and alerts:
Would have like a fusion of Ovie and Fedorov.
I would play center if I really had to even though my secondary position is the other wing Smile.
Player name: Eduard Selich
Render choice: Richard Nejezchleb ( this name is pure gold Smile
Details: The name in colors of the russian flag to display the heritage my player has.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

1) How did you find the SHL? I found it while browsing /r/hockey on Reddit!

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around? I am loving it and could see myself being here for years. I have been looking for a community and league like this. Something I can enjoy doing everyday and people I am excited to talk to everyday.

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice? Colorado Avalanche. I am a Colorado native. Been here my entire life. I always enjoyed watching hockey but it felt so far away. I am 29. So I was born after the Rockies left for New Jersey. When the Avalanche moved here from Quebec. I was ecstatic. I have loved every minute of this team. Some times less than others (mid-late 2000's) but I am so grateful to have a team here in my state.

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so? I play a lot of games when time permits. I love PC first and foremost. After that it's probably my portable systems (3DS/Vita). I am a huge strategy/simulation gamer. I love things like Crusader Kings, Civilization, RimWorld, Ark.

5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey? Football. I live in Colorado. So it's pretty much a requirement to be a Denver Broncos fan. Last year was a wild ride that culminated in a Broncos Super Bowl win! Also a growing fan of Soccer. Really trying to get into it more but really difficult to choose a team to support.

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it? I'd work out in the morning. Cook a nice breakfast after. Game for a few hours in the early morning. Grab a bite to eat with some friends. Play some board games. Come home with dinner and watch Netflix for a few hours before collapsing in bed and reading. That's my day.

Early morning and morning. I love it. Cool and beautiful out. The day is just beginning. New hope for each day.

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear? I am returning to University to finish my schooling. I am double majoring in Linguistics and History. Mainly the only things that would take me away from keeping up with the league is huge papers and finals. All which I can still find workarounds.

9) Do you think you will post around the site or just the LR? Everywhere. I can see myself getting engrossed int he community.

10) What age bracket would you fit in? Teens, Twenties, Thirties, Older? Twenties/Thirties. I definitely relate with people in their 30's more even though I feel like I'm in my 20's.

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person? I will definitely be the kind of person that gains as much as he can each week and keeps up with everything that he can to maximize his player and especially his experience in this league.

12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at? My messages/alerts. Seeing what is urgent and needs to be taken care of first and foremost.

13) Who did you have in mind, when creating your player? Ben Bishop's size with a bit of Hasek's flair.

14) If center would you play wing, if wing would you play center? I'm a goaltender and if my team asked me to I'd play center.

15) It may not be done quickly, as I am slow getting them done, however, if you leave your player name, render choice and any details you'd like and I will get back to you with it asap.

No clue what I'd want done with my players signature at this point. But I could definitely get back to you on this.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Reddit
I like it.
I'm an Australian that chose to support the Minnesota Wild. I did so because,
-Minnesota itself is super into hockey,
-I liked watching their team player and their jerseys,
-I kind of like the idea of one day moving to Minnesota.
I play DnD, various nation simulators, and designed my own hockey league simulation in excel.
Australian Rules Football.
I sit in front of a PC all day.
By USA time I'm basically up all night.
Nothing I'm aware of.
No idea.
Twenties.
Gonna do it properly or not at all.
Personal messages.
Ryan Suter.
Sure I guess
I'll probably have a crack at making my own signature before I give up and let someone else do it, but if I do give up, I'll ring Tongue

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]