Create Account

S30 Interested Prospects

Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=69381

Link to Update Thread: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=69395

What should we call you?: Kyle works. Players name (Max) works as well. Anything is really fine as long as I can understand you are talking to me. Haha.

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 9-10. I pretty much will have it open in at least a tab at all times. Checking on updates and participating in multiple threads/events.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Anything and everything. I feel like the reason most if not all of us are playing this is to make connections and have fun making friends. Of course I'd want my player to be part of winning championships. I want a team I can proudly display in my signature and fly the colors as an alumni long after.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? Agile, tall, well rounded goaltender that can not only bring his best every night by being technically sound but also puts up highlight saves. The type of guy that anyone in the SHL would be begging to have in net for them night in and night out. Long term goals would be Hall of Fame and people talking about one of the best players to play in the SMJHL and SHL. Someone that people love being in net for them. Short term is to join a junior club and make connections. Have fun. Take input and build the best young Goaltender I can.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? I do not know any current members. I was brought here by a post on /r/hockey on Reddit!

Favorite NHL team/player? Colorado Avalanche. Been a huge fan since they moved her when I was a wee lad. Favorite players are a bit harder. I love watching Erik Karlsson, Carey Price, Matt Duchene (when he's not in a slump) and the hardnosed play of Gabe Landeskog.

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?) The feeling of a warm bed on a cold night, when you're exhausted after a long day. The feeling of holding someone you love in your arms. Calzones (Yes, I know I am much like Ben in Parks and Rec).

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Link to Player Page:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=69280 (?)
Link to Update Thread:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=69434
What should we call you?:
Avakael will do.
Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open):
Daily, so 8-9.
What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:
Learn the ropes. Anything after that is gravy, imho.
What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player?
Ryan Suter. No particular goals.
Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it?
Reddit, don't really know anyone yet.
Favorite NHL team/player?
Minnesota Wild, have no specific favourite player.
What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?)
-Internet
-Polished Music
-idk netflix

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Link to Player Page: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=69342

Link to Update Thread: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=69371

What should we call you?: Mack

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 10

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Lots of locker room talk and to be surrounded by people who know how to develop for the big league.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? Top line cup winning sniper. Short term I just want to develop as much as possible everyday to become a top player one day.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? Found on reddit, don't know anyone at all.

Favorite NHL team/player? Calgary Flames / Johnny Hockey

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?)

1: My wife and baby
2: Sports
3: Video games

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Link to Player Page: Profile

Link to Update Thread: Updates

What should we call you?: Grim

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open):8, on every day

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: The first two

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? Pass first two way forward. Short term is win the Four Star Cup, long term is become a top player and win multiple Challenge Cups

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? Yes

Favorite NHL team/player? Blackhawks/Patrick Sharp

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?) Football, music, and my girlfriend

Quote:Originally posted by Jenny@Jul 21 2016, 01:59 PM

unacceptable. lack of assurance abt the bunny means ur draft stock has DROPPED.
Abbey is cute enough though!

[Image: bWCXv4u.jpg]

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Link to Player Page:
http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic...0&#entry1943778

Link to Update Thread:
http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic...0&#entry1944103

Trevor

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open):
9/10 the site will probably be constantly open when I'm at work.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:
I'd like at least a fairly good discussion in the locker room and be able to make some good connections with people, which it sounds like you guys have. I'd love to win a cup, winning never gets old. I live in Kelowna for most of the year, so playing for you guys would almost be like playing for my hometeam, which is awesome.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player?
I want to build a forward that can shut down the other team defensively, but that can also score.
In the short term I'd like the win a cup in the SHL then be good enough to get drafted into the SHL.
In the long term, I'd like to make some good connections with people in the community as well as create a player that can make it into the hall of fame.

I found it through a post on reddit in /r/hockey.

Favourite team: Vancouver Canucks
Favourite Player: Stamkos

Hockey, but I won't count that because it seems fairly obvious.
Golf
Gaming
Completing a binge of a good tv show

Player Page --- Update Page
[Image: twils.gif]
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ

300+ Career Goals, 750+ Career Points
5th All-Time Goals Scored for WKP,
8th All-Time Goals Scored for SEA/TBB
3rd All-Time in Playoff Points
17th All-Time in Goals

6 Consecutive 50+ Point Seasons, 7 Total
Quote:"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny

Link to Player Page:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=69282

Link to Update Thread:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=69300

Winston, Stephen, Stevie, Steve

I want to develop as well as I possibly can as a player but having connections to SHL teams is also important to me for when I'm thinking about the future of my career.

A reliable, fan favourite, hybrid goalie.

Short term I want to train to get better at rebounds and my overall game to make myself the most exciting player that I can.

Long Term I want to be the most dependable goalkeeper in the league and cement myself as one of the most reliable players around.

No

Anaheim Ducks and past player George Parros, current player Jason Spezza

Sports, Music and Sleep.

Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=69290

Link to Update Thread: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=69316

What should we call you?: Don't know really, need to create a good nickname for myself

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open):6-10

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:All of the above, but more so team focused, Enjoy making those connections with my teammates

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? Offensive Defenseman. Hopefully be a top 5 D man in the future, but most of all to win as many champsions at any level as possible

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? No and Reddit!

Favorite NHL team/player? Player: McDavid/ Team: Edmonton Oilers

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?) Playing Vidya Gamez/ Playing Hockey and Baseball/ Cooking

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Link to Player Page:
http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=69317

Link to Update Thread:
http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=69374

Brennans fine

I'd put myself around an 8 or so

I'd really like to be successful in the league, both on a team and personal level. As well as an active locker room

A playmaker, someone kind of like Nick Backstrom. Short term goal is to have a great rookie season in the SMJHL and hopefully make my way up to the 1st line at some point in the season. Long term is to have a long and successful career in the SHL

No I don't, I found it on a post on reddit

Toronto Maple Leafs, I'm a big fan of Komarov. I like his hard nosed play and he can score when needed too

My family, hockey, and surprisingly my job

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=69498

Link to Update Thread: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=69506&st=0&

What should we call you?: Anything is fine until I have an actual nickname

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 9

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: All of those but I'd like to win championships

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? Physical defensive defenseman. I want to win cups and be a good team member

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? I don't know any one at the minute, and I found it through Reddit

Favorite NHL team/player? New York Islanders/John Tavares

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?) Hockey, football and Lucky Charms. Sound Of Music is dope too.

Link to Player Page: Casper Ek Prospect Profile

Link to Update Thread: Casper Ek Update Page

What should we call you?: Ghost

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 7-8 at least

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Winning on consistent basis

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? Perennial goal scorer. Racking up goals and contributing on PP. Rounding out defensively.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? Nope! Thanks Reddit

Favorite NHL team/player? Detroit Red Wings. Tavares favorite player.

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?) Biking, Craft Beer, Tacos

Link to Player Page:
Player page

Link to Update Thread:
Update thread

Nathan Russett, or just Russett

gaining experience in the league and with this game overall

I hope to provide a playmaking winger who can rack up assists and make my linemates look like allstars
Short term I would like to train and get experience
long term I would love to eventually end up on my home team of the Portland Admirals winning cups

no I found it on reddit

Columbus Blue Jackets, Sidney Crosby

Hockey, nature, and internet

Link to Player Page: Player page

Link to Update Thread: Update thread

What should we call you?: Call me whatever you want. I go by many nicknames: atown, acon, tricks, anthon... I respond to lots.

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 8 is where I see myself once I get a routine going and learn all the ins and outs. I'm within range of my computer 90% of the time and I usually leave tabs open for sites like this.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: I want to get a chance to play. As a goalie getting starts is important, and if I'm a 3rd string goalie I probably won't be enjoying myself as much.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? I'm building a positional, first shot goalie who doesn't give up rebounds. Long term I want to be a star goalie, and I want to win championships.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? I found the site through reddit, and I don't know anyone on here so far.

Favorite NHL team/player? Ottawa Senators. My favourite player changes as they come and go but of course Erik Karlsson is the one true god.

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?) Video games, hockey, and musical theatre

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Link to Player Page: PLAYER PAGE

Link to Update Thread: UPDATE THREAD

What should we call you?: Alex Light (You can always call me Zoone though)

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 6-9 depending on job workloads.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: All of the above!!!

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? I want to firstly build a very offensive sniper and eventually transition him into a hybrid sniper-power forward by the time he's ready to hit the SHL.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? I know no one from this site. I found it thanks to a post on reddit (/r/hockey)

Favorite NHL team/player? Team: Montreal Canadiens. Player: Gallagher & Galchenyuk

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?) Whiskers on roses and raindrops on kittens :lol: More seriously: gaming, cooking, friends.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Link to Player Page:http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?&ac...47&t=68444

Link to Update Thread:http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?&ac...47&t=68444

What should we call you?:MayTee?

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open):9 I suppose

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:activity in the lr and a winning attitude

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player?I am hoping to build an offensive d man, long term I want to be the best in the SHL.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it?ya a couple

Favorite NHL team/player?Nucks and Bo

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?)Music, Hockey, Biking

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]