Create Account

S30 PT #2 - Interested Prospects

Your Problem

You want to be drafted high to the SMJHL and start your career off with a bang! But how do you let GMs know that you're the shit? How do you know what the team is looking for?

Luckily, we have threads for that.

Your Solution

Fill out the interested prospects threads for the SMJHL teams. The team flags below are links:
raiders | Militia | Scarecrows | Whalers

Falcons | Firebirds | Knights | Mammoths

Your Reward
1 capped TPE for every 2 threads you fill out, for a total of 4 possible capped TPE.
There will be no half TPE awarded for this task.

Remember, the PT cap for the season is 30.
Only S30 SMJHL Rookies are eligible for this PT.

There will not be a claim post for this PT - just link your interested prospect replies in your update thread.

Your Deadline
11:59 EST July 24 (the day before the SMJHL draft).

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

When am I gonna get to do anything? :(

So apparently I can do this. A bit confusing to be marked an S31 player and be told only S30 SMJHL draft prospects are eligible, but it could just be that I'm stupid.

Quote:Originally posted by damien@Jul 15 2016, 12:06 AM
So apparently I can do this. A bit confusing to be marked an S31 player and be told only S30 SMJHL draft prospects are eligible, but it could just be that I'm stupid.

S31 is your SHL draft year, S30 is your SMJHL draft year.

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Quote:Originally posted by Jedi@Jul 15 2016, 12:08 AM

S31 is your SHL draft year, S30 is your SMJHL draft year.

I figured. The whole "I might be stupid" part is me not realizing that in time to do the first PT. Tongue

Yeah it can be a bit confusing, even tho we are entering Season 30, your player gets designated (S31) because that is your SHL Draft Year. So if you are an (S31) player, you're an S30 SMJHL Rookie, you'll spend your first season as a junior, which gives you time to develop your player and play in a league where the TPE Cap is 350, so even as a first-year player you can be competitive and make an <s>impact</s> contribution!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Quote:Originally posted by Wyatt Night Kez@Jul 15 2016, 12:53 AM
Yeah it can be a bit confusing, even tho we are entering Season 30, your player gets designated (S31) because that is your SHL Draft Year. So if you are an (S31) player, you're an S30 SMJHL Rookie, you'll spend your first season as a junior, which gives you time to develop your player and play in a league where the TPE Cap is 350, so even as a first-year player you can be competitive and make an <s>impact</s> contribution!

I see we're good at curbing expectations here. Tongue

I just had to redact a trigger word :D

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Done

Done

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Finished.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Done.

Just the link to the update page

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Done. Posted all links on the Update Thread!

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Completed, evidence is on my updates page.