Create Account

Feedback Box

Quote:Originally posted by MacWitNoK@Aug 15 2016, 08:50 PM
I can't believe the suggestion of hiring like three people at four million a piece is going to break the economy of the league. Legit LOL.

If anything was going to break the ecomony it was uncapped podcasts and it didn't.
If we keep giving out money like this the economy will destabilise and a world class workout will cost like $100,000,000 real talk

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

thanks everyone, we made strong progress on resolving this issue

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Mac it's hard to take you seriously when I'm sure you'd try to spend 120m to raise your face off above 99

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Justice@Aug 16 2016, 01:54 AM

Doesn't really help when somebody overreacts and detracts from the discussion.

When I was head of GFX grading I was given permission to get however many graders I needed and no hint of a budget was ever mentioned. What happened?

Quote:Originally posted by Justice@Aug 15 2016, 04:54 PM
[Image: av-2162.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by SethTrollins@Aug 15 2016, 06:57 PM

Doesn't really help when somebody overreacts and detracts from the discussion.
he's lookin at you, mac

so people think there shouldn't be a budget in place for the PT team, that sounds like a pretty basic suggestion without needing to drag the current PT team through a shitstorm

or is the shitstorm part a mandatory stepping stone to every solution

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Aug 15 2016, 09:55 PM
Mac it's hard to take you seriously when I'm sure you'd try to spend 120m to raise your face off above 99

Pfffttt, please.

That and more. Anywho. what Seth said about the hiring practices. Been here since S4, in and out of head office, not once have I ever seen any comments about an internal budget.

Hell, I don't think commishes have EVER been paid either.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Justice@Aug 15 2016, 06:04 PM

he's lookin at you, mac

so people think there shouldn't be a budget in place for the PT team, that sounds like a pretty basic suggestion without needing to drag the current PT team through a shitstorm

Doesn't have to be a shit storm. Hire more people to aid the benefits of On the Fly grading. We don't run with any budget on the site. In fact, getting more people involved in SHL jobs will be better for the league as a whole as more people are involved within the framework of it.

Like I said, put applications up, hire 2-3 more people SOLELY to grade PTs. Jjaybs and Akamai and Alle can be the ones that make up PT prompts and still are the main heads of the PT team, but just hire a few graders, pay them 2-3M for grading and everyone is happy.

Grading on the fly should realistically see an update once a night, if that cannot be done, at-least once every two nights.

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by Justice@Aug 16 2016, 02:04 AM
he's lookin at you, mac

This isn't close to a shitstorm. Calling people lazy is probably the least offensive thing I've seen on this forum.

And yes, it is a basic suggestion, but I'm not entirely sure why you had to come in and over blow it. You escalated one side and then Mac escalated the other. Don't shift the blame.

- There's no internal budget.
- PT's are going smoothly now, on the fly or not
- Mac smells

I willingly accept the blame.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Aug 16 2016, 02:10 AM
- There's no internal budget.
- PT's are going smoothly now, on the fly or not
- Mac smells

But are Sundays living up to their promise of being Funday?

I think this pseudo-shitstorm was manufactured by the powers that be to divert from the real problem.

Quote:Originally posted by FourFour@Aug 15 2016, 07:07 PM

Doesn't have to be a shit storm. Hire more people to aid the benefits of On the Fly grading. We don't run with any budget on the site. In fact, getting more people involved in SHL jobs will be better for the league as a whole as more people are involved within the framework of it.

Like I said, put applications up, hire 2-3 more people SOLELY to grade PTs. Jjaybs and Akamai and Alle can be the ones that make up PT prompts and still are the main heads of the PT team, but just hire a few graders, pay them 2-3M for grading and everyone is happy.

Grading on the fly should realistically see an update once a night, if that cannot be done, at-least once every two nights.
I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation to the budget? I dunno, just seems like a random thing to just be put in place

otherwise I agree, apologies for misreading the original point :">

Quote:Originally posted by SethTrollins@Aug 15 2016, 08:12 PM
But are Sundays living up to their promise of being Funday?

I think this pseudo-shitstorm was manufactured by the powers that be to divert from the real problem.

Make everyday a fun day and life will be easier

And yes, I'm surprised you caught on. It's too late, though, as Pushkin has already renamed the league to PHL

Quote:Originally posted by Justice@Aug 15 2016, 06:13 PM

I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation to the budget? I dunno, just seems like a random thing to just be put in place

otherwise I agree, apologies for misreading the original point  :">
everybody makes mistakes ;Wink

Probably is a reasonable explanation to the budget comment, but in the 17 seasons I have been here I have never once heard of a budget in the league (except for SHL/SMJHL teams)

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates