Create Account

Feedback Box

>"everyone on the team is too busy to work"
>"nah no more hires, I like the team I have now"

#employAtlas

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Guys we've gotten our reason which is the underlying reason behind the "not enough budget" excuse which is a smokescreen.

Jjaybs (and other PT heads) want less cooks in the kitchen which means "I wanna run shit my way and ONLY my way. I don't need voices spouting logic in my ear when I wanna run things MY WAY." Which is the true answer we got. These "ideas" and logical answers aren't what they wanna hear.

Quote:
Also, I like the team I have now. I don't feel like I need more cooks in the kitchen, etc etc.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

I know a guy named atlas who would be perfect in this situation

#employatlas

e: forgot my own hashtag

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

I know it's not completely the same, but PGS has done a fairly decent job of grading on the fly. Whenever Snuffy and I get a chance, we'll go through a list of 5 or 10 claims and grade them, add claims to the list, stuff like that. 2 people seem to be doing that well, and it's about a fourth to a third of what the PT team probably deals with on a weekly basis.

Just hire 3-4 folks to do exclusively grading. They don't have to be the brains of the operation, just 2-3M per year to get necessary grunt work out of the way and call it even.

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Aug 15 2016, 09:38 PM
I know a guy named atlas who would be perfect in this situation

#employatlas

e: forgot my own hashtag

Leave me outta this you goddamn barbarian

Quote:Originally posted by jjaybs@Aug 15 2016, 07:51 PM
Hiring new assistants isn't as easy as just clicking my fingers and suddenly having 3 extra assistants. Where is the money going to come from? The budget is already tight enough that HO/commissioners are paying certain salaries with their own salary.

I'm sorry, did you just make up a fake budgetary excuse as to why you wouldn't be willing to hire more help?

"Where is the money going to come from?" My sides.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Aug 16 2016, 07:04 PM

I'm sorry, did you just make up a fake budgetary excuse as to why you wouldn't be willing to hire more help?

Fake money doesn't grow on trees you know!!!

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Aug 16 2016, 05:04 PM

Poor HO/Commishes who are paying people out of their own pockets despite it being fake money

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

If you all want the SHL to end up like Zimbabwe or 1920s Germany then fucking carry on, you can't just magic fake money out of nowhere

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Atlas@Aug 15 2016, 08:16 PM

Leave me outta this you goddamn barbarian
No. :ph34r: :-x

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by FourFour@Aug 17 2016, 02:08 AM

Poor HO/Commishes who are paying people out of their own pockets despite it being fake money

Inb4 we implement income tax to afford league employees.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

If it has to be done, you can take whatever is needed out of my pay to hire another PT employee.

We've already established that there is no budget why are y'all bringing it up again? Lol

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Aug 17 2016, 02:27 AM
We've already established that there is no budget why are y'all bringing it up again? Lol

Cause it was a fun statement to spin off on.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Aug 16 2016, 05:27 PM
just jakes booj

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates