Create Account

Hamilton Names Co-GM

It's been a time of change in Hamilton in the past few seasons, Tanner stepped down and named me GM. His player was recently traded to New England which signalled the beginning of a rebuild in Hamilton. Part of that rebuild was trading away Griffin Simons which marked the end of the Bluesboy71 as my Co-GM.

Bloobs had been hinting for some time that he would be stepping down soon as he just didn't have time anymore so I had been thinking about this for some time. Despite the time I spent I thinking who I could promote it was not an easy decision and several worthy candidates stepped forward when I put up the application in our locker room.

After I weighed all the factors I came to a decision. Hamilton's new Co-GM will be..........

<a href='index.php?showuser=283' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>McJesus</a>

He has experience at the position and his player is going to patrol the blueline for seasons to come. I'm very happy to be working with him and look forward to making Hamilton a contender once again.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

AND shit went down hill.............

Congrats Hallsy!

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

hallsy back as ham co

[Image: cuffana.png]

Quote:Originally posted by NUCK@Aug 8 2016, 06:33 PM
AND shit went down hill.............

Shhh.. if I pretend it didn't happen....

Congratulations to this guy!

Hallsy!!!!!!!

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

enroll Hallsy in an English class

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Aug 8 2016, 06:24 PM

Already done bish.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Lmao

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Thanks, everyone. And additional thanks to Dangles in hiring me. my goal since being drafted is to somehow help this team win a championship. Either thats in the form me playing, or me doing other stuff around the league. Then we saw Schultzy leaving, tanner and Simons traded. It was obvious which direction this team is heading towards. Simons leaving, also opened up a spot on the GM Position and I am glad that I was able to get that. I loved Gming, always have. I won back to back four star cups, went to back to back to back finals. I want to achieve that success with this team. I think we are going to have some rough seasons ahead but I definitely see the white light at the end of the dark tunnel. I think with how strong this upcoming draft is going to be, we could very well build a young and deep roster in no time.

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Aug 8 2016, 07:24 PM

That's a waste of time, better of teaching everyone how to talk like him honestly.

Quote:Originally posted by McJesus@Aug 8 2016, 08:27 PM

Already done bish.
It's actually bitch you would know if you actually had enrolled.

Quote:Originally posted by JPL@Aug 8 2016, 07:33 PM

It's actually bitch you would know if you actually had enrolled.

but I was spelling bish.

Smile)

Smh @ lack of bloobs

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]