Create Account

RaidersTV: Would You Rather #1 Volkova & O'Callahan

[The YouTube video starts up , a small watermark in the bottom right corner fading in reading "RaidersTV;" the Halifax Raiders Logo fills the screen, and superimposed on it for two seconds, the text

<div align="center">RaidersTV: Would You Rather
Pietra Volkova & Kip O'Callahan
(<a href='index.php?showuser=2238' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-23'>shlpris41</a> & <a href='index.php?showuser=2290' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-23'>biggy_dooberman</a>)</div>

The video then fades to a black backdrop with the Raiders logo on it, of a tall table with two equally tall chairs beside it. On top of the table are a neatly stacked deck of yellow cards, presumably with all of the "Would You Rather" questions on it. The room is well lit, and despite having the black backdrop, seems very open. Sitting on the chairs are Raiders players, Pietra Volkova & Kip O'Callahan.]

VOLKOVA: Hi guys, Pietra Volkova and Kippy here.

O'CALLAHAN: Hey.

VOLKOVA: Uh, so we're playing "Would You Rather?" today, um, there's 10 cards and we just go through them back and forth. Just doing this mostly for laughs and everything, uh, I think Kippy has a rough understanding on how to read so we should be golden for the majority of the video unless if he comes across a big word.

O'CALLAHAN: You've had plenty of practice with Flower, eh Volks?

VOLKOVA: Shut up. Anyways, you know how to play at least, right Kips?

O'CALLAHAN: I think so.

VOLKOVA: 'Kay, here we go then.

[Volkova reaches over and draws the first card and silently reads it off before grinning and looking up at O'Callahan.]

VOLKOVA: You're gonna love this one. Would you rather wear a snow suit in the desert or be naked in Antarctica?

O'CALLAHAN: Are you serious? Who wrote these questions man? Definitely snow suit in the desert because you can just strip down right after.

VOLKOVA: I don't think that's how it works..

O'CALLAHAN: Whatever, I'll do me, hahaha.

[O'Callahan takes a card and glances at it before looking up at Volkova]

O'CALLAHAN: Would you rather fight 10 chicken-sized Isaac Kaisers or 1 Isaac Kaiser-sized chicken?

VOLKOVA: Is this a joke?

O'CALLAHAN: Hey, come on, I had to answer that question about snowboarding in the desert or skinny dipping in Antarctica.

VOLKOVA: First of all-

O'CALLAHAN: Volks, answer the question. Admit it, you want to fight those chicken-sized Kaisers.

VOLKOVA: Hahahaha, guilty as charged. I'll fight the ten chicken-sized Kaisers.

[Volkova draws one of the cards.]

VOLKOVA: Oh boy, this should be a good one. Would you rather be 4 feet or 10 feet tall?

O'CALLAHAN: I feel like you should be answering this question instead.

VOLKOVA: Hey! I am not that short!

O'CALLAHAN: I think I'd want to be 10 foot tall. It'd be a fun experience hitting my head multiple times off of my door frame, hahaha.

[O'Callahan draws a card]

O'CALLAHAN: You're gonna love this one Volks. Would you rather never be able to speak again or always have to say everything that is on your mind?

VOLKOVA: Never be able to speak again for sure. I don't need Peller and Ivers to know every word that I say.

O'CALLAHAN: You guys tell each other everything.

VOLKOVA: Yeah but I don't want to tell everyone everything.

[Volkova draws another card]

VOLKOVA: Okay, Kippy, would you rather have a dog with a cat’s personality or a cat with a dog’s personality?

O'CALLAHAN: Come on, that's so easy. A cat with a dog's personality, I would love to have a cat just run around me, that would be hilarious.

VOLKOVA: You're so soft.

OFF SCREEN: Looossseeerrr!

O'CALLAHAN: Was that Flower?

VOLKOVA: Looks like it, hahaha.

O'CALLAHAN: Love ya Flower!

[O'Callahan draws the sixth card.]

O'CALLAHAN: Would you rather travel the world confined to a wheelchair or spend your whole life in the same 200 miles radius?

VOLKOVA: Hey, hey quick question, why do I get all of the hard or deep ones? Ugh, definitely the wheelchair. It would be pretty scary when I would have to scale a mountain or something though.

[O'Callahan snorts with amusement as Volkova says this]

O'CALLAHAN: Come on Volks, let's be real, who would push you?

VOLKOVA: Ouch, Kips, I thought you were.

[O'Callahan shakes his head and grins while Volkova pulls another card and reads it.]

VOLKOVA: Bingo. Would you rather live in space or under the sea? Oh come on, why could I have that one.

O'CALLAHAN: Don't be so sore about it Volks. Definitely space, even though it would be cold as hell. Uh, I would definitely enjoy just looking at Earth on a day to day basis, while under the sea I probably couldn't see anything.

VOLKOVA: You're going too deep with this.

O'CALLAHAN: I'm just making the video longer so people feel an urge to watch this more than just because my name's in the title.

VOLKOVA: You're pretty cocky for a fourth liner.

[O'Callahan draws the eighth card and pauses for an extended period of time.]

VOLKOVA: Well?

O'CALLAHAN: Just trying to build up tension. Uh, would you rather never use the internet again or to never watch TV again?

[Volkova groans.]

VOLKOVA: TV, I'd never watch TV again, probably because I'd just watch everything off of the internet.

O'CALLAHAN: Hey! You can't do that!

VOLKOVA: Can I?

OFF SCREEN: I think so.

O'CALLAHAN: I'll get you back for this.

[Volkova draws the second last card.]

VOLKOVA: Alright, last one for me Kippy. Would you rather kiss a jellyfish or step on a crab?

O'CALLAHAN: Who made these?

VOLKOVA: F--- I don't know Kips. For all I know, Battle's off screen just doodling and writing these off.

O'CALLAHAN: I'd pucker up with the jellyfish.

VOLKOVA: Ew.

O'CALLAHAN: Don't "ew" me, come on. I like my foot not getting crushed by a crab's claw.

VOLKOVA: You're hilarious.

[O'Callahan shrugs before picking up the last card.]

O'CALLAHAN: Would you rather be the clown who distracts the bull or the cowboy who rides the bull?

VOLKOVA: Oh s---, the clown I guess. I can run, but I'd rather not get thrown up and down and tossed around like a medicine ball.

O'CALLAHAN: You're not that fast though.

VOLKOVA: F--- you!

[The two look up at the camera people, as if to silently ask if they can go.]

VOLKOVA: Are we done? Peller just texted me, she has her iPod stuck underneath her bed and needs someone to lift it up to get it.

O'CALLAHAN: Banning's tried Twitter again. It's gonna be a disaster if I left him to do it.

[Cut to Black, with red text overlay:

<div align="center">RaidersTV: Would You Rather</div>

END VIDEO.]

Code:
1,086 Words - Ready For Grading

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

raiders

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Lol nice work!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by vbottas17+Aug 25 2016, 10:13 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (vbottas17 @ Aug 25 2016, 10:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->raiders[/b]

raiders

<!--QuoteBegin-Wasty@Aug 25 2016, 10:28 PM
Lol nice work![/quote]

Thanks!

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

I KISS JELFISH SOM1 DRAFT ME

btw nice job <a href='index.php?showuser=2238' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>shlpris41</a> ur a goddess