Create Account

The Decision

<div align="center">The Decision
</div>
It is always hard to start this type of media so instead of coming up with a funny pun or joke I am just going to jump right in. A lot has happened behind the scenes with my player Johnny Cahill since the start of last regular season. I knew that I would be testing free agency due to the fact I was slowly losing interest in the site. There are a number of reasons for this including; a deep interest in the SBA, the fact that BBP, the person responsible for me being here, is leaving the site more or less, and the fact that I believe I have a pretty decent build but not really seeing it pay off yet. As of the next time my player is updated he will have 800 TPE, which may not seem like much in this inflated era, but was a point I never thought I’d get to. I have been really interested in seeing a defensive defenseman flourish and therefore tried to figure out a way that I could have more fun on the site and be paired with another player who would complement the style of Cahill. Thus when I received the offer I did it was something I simply couldn’t turn down. This decision has nothing to do with any individuals in either of the two locker rooms I was a part of, and I do feel some regret that I was part of such a large trade just one week prior to the season ending. I would like to apologize specifically to Cuffy as he was one of the first people on this site I met and this decision will probably affect him the most. Now that all the boo hoo and hubbub is out of the way it’s time for the purpose of this article to be revealed.

Drum roll please…….

….

<Gathers himself for his best Lebron impression>

…

I have decided to meet up with Chris Crutchfield and take my talents to the City of Angels.

I have made this decision with the deciding factor being that this is where one of my closest friends on the site plays. It was helped along by the fact that back in St. Louis Crutch and Cahill was a very competent pairing and since then I have wanted to see this pairing take on the SHL. Both of our players are hitting the prime of their careers and LA is doing some interesting things (read the addition of King) that make them legitimate contenders in the stacked Western conference. I have agreed to a 1 year deal that will be basically a trial period for both sides to see if it is a good fit. Now that the bulk of the personal stuff that was taking my attention away from the site is at least sort of dealt with I look forward to getting to know those in the Panthers organization. I also look forward to building Johnny up even more to be the stud defenseman that many around the league know he can be. I will be taking no questions at this time but look for a press conference in the coming days.

<539>

[Image: cahill.png]

[Image: CiO3YZw.png]

i truly am fucking thrilled to be able to play with you once again :wub:

a great thing to wake up to this morning tbqh

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Scarebro's reunite Scarecrows Panthers

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Glad to have another scarecrow on the team!!

Cheers

Solid addition.

Another nice move by Wasty Smile .

[Image: cWxBbhu.png]
Sig by Wasty and Copenhagen.
Former GM: [Image: bhn88m.png]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] |  [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Affiliates:[Image: 2ugjkte.jpg] [Image: bhn88m.png] [Image: e8s6jq.png] Former Affiliates: [Image: xaoosh.png]

welcome to the team homie, you'll be a huge part of our playoff push

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Love this! I tried a couple times to trade for you when you were in Winnipeg with Leafs always declining.

Now being able to add Cahill to our defense is really going to boost our defense for this season and I'm extremely excited to have you in LA!

Towel Panthers

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Huge move son. Cahill would add a ton to any team he plays for. Going to LAP is just icing on the cake doe

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]