Create Account

VLAD ready to sign with any team

Honestly, I was going to do the whole Deplorables thing but I decided that's pretty dumb and i'm down to sign with whatever team meets the most of my criteria:

1) Really looking to be a captain of a team (Biggest selling point)

2) I don't want to hear bitching about deplorables in the LR. I support their right to do what they did and I want you to assure me i'm not gonna have to sit and listen to drabble all season long about blah blah why did they do this why did they do that

3) Minutes obviously

4) Tell me why you want me

Through PM please! Smile

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

So basically Detroit. :lol:

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Scarecrows

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Sep 29 2016, 06:25 PM
So basically Detroit.  :lol:

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Scarecrows so I have a LR with u beb

[Image: cuffana.png]

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Sep 29 2016, 03:25 PM
So basically Detroit.  :lol:
Lol they literally fit none of those criteria aside from 2

Quote:Originally posted by Deenerys Targa-rene@Sep 29 2016, 06:31 PM

Lol they literally fit none of those criteria aside from 2

You'd get minutes. They need players. It makes sense

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

I mean you would get everything except #1 in PGF I guess ..

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Vancouver is pretty stacked. So if you want a cup, maybe. Everything else is a bit, wonky.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Join Vancouver, have fun with Ross, and then come to Minny because you might help us win a playoff game eh?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Sep 29 2016, 03:43 PM
Join Vancouver, have fun with Ross, and then come to Minny because you might help us win a playoff game eh?
Hmm Hmm

Finish what Merica never could

Renegades

So you essentially want to play for the Wolfpack. You can be captain since we're all captains, get playing time and not hear any bitching about this instance. Wink

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

come to Hali babe

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Sep 29 2016, 03:48 PM
So you essentially want to play for the Wolfpack. You can be captain since we're all captains, get playing time and not hear any bitching about this instance. Wink
I would rather take a steel catheter up my cock, suck syphillus out of a dead male hookers asshole and then inject myself with anthrax and lay in a bed of spiders while eating out a 95 year old woman who hasn't shaved since her 20's and suffers from gonnorhea