Create Account

Ho-Sang, Barzal, Dal Colle, et al

Fully realizing that there hasn't been a post in this subforum for over a fucking year, anybody catch the Islanders preseason so far? Anyone else wondering when Ho-Sang fucking forgot how to skate? If Barzal might see Bottom 6 minutes in the Show this season, or if Dal Colle'll beat him to it?

How many forward spots are theoretically open on the roster? I know you let Okposo and Nielsen go, brought in Ladd.. so is there 1 spot open? More than that?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Oct 4 2016, 12:18 AM
How many forward spots are theoretically open on the roster? I know you let Okposo and Nielsen go, brought in Ladd.. so is there 1 spot open? More than that?

Currently, on the official roster, we've got 5 centers, 6 LW, and 4 RW. Our two obviously weak roster inclusions RW Josh Bailey and C Shane Prince.

I think Barzal could wind up bumping Prince easy, with how he's done so far in preseason. My bet is they take care of Bailey by converting one of the surplus LWs, although Dal Colle could theoretically slot into that spot as well? I know DC is rostered as LW, but I can't recall for the life of me if he's been playing R or L on the ice the last two games.