Create Account

S31 Regular Season PGS TPE Claim Thread

Game 51 PGS Danny Foster Scarecrows 3/5

<a href='index.php?showuser=1583' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>GCool</a> - +3 cause Gee, that PGS was Cool. That turned out much worse than it was in my head

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Game #24 PGS - Jason Visser, Scarecrows

- <a href='index.php?showuser=2264' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>ToeDragon84</a> GOAT PGS +3

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Oct 18 2016, 06:37 PM
Game 46 prince George vs Kelowna - Samee Iqbal
Ummmm why has this not been graded yet but some PGS posted after after mine have been?

Game #19 PGS - Prince George Firebirds vs Halifax Raiders

Alex Reed - raiders - Stars

<a href='index.php?showuser=2250' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Alex Reed</a> - As a huge Jay & Dan fan, it's awesome hearing them talk about the SMJHL. Also you flattered me a bunch in this so you get automatic +3. Don't forget to put the score in your header though, or I'll dock you.

Any game claimage

My 2 first games are done:

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2053887

<a href='index.php?showuser=11' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Abdeezy</a> - +6. but just for the future, remember to include a little write-up while talking about the 3 stars, describing how they were influential to the result. And also, you have to include the scores in the headers.

Game #33 MTL vs DET Nathan Russett PGS (1/5)

<a href='index.php?showuser=2317' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Canuckstudmuffin</a> - +2, you didn't provide enough of a description of the goals, so I'm only giving you credit for 3 stars and the breakdown.

Day 25, Game 56: COL V. MTL

Matthew Leetch

<a href='index.php?showuser=2241' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>NYRangers3061</a> - +3 u alright

[Image: cWxBbhu.png]
Sig by Wasty and Copenhagen.
Former GM: [Image: bhn88m.png]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] |  [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Affiliates:[Image: 2ugjkte.jpg] [Image: bhn88m.png] [Image: e8s6jq.png] Former Affiliates: [Image: xaoosh.png]

Game 43 - Prince George Firebirds vs Detroit Falcons

Teodors Cukurs Firebirds

<a href='index.php?showuser=2364' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>iOBESE</a> - +3. this is great, you went above and beyond what I expected of you. However, next time you do an interview, I'd prefer you actually interview them Wink

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

Game #64 - Jason Visser Scarecrows 2/5

<a href='index.php?showuser=2264' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>ToeDragon84</a> - +3 yeet

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Game 43 Day 19 PGF vs DET - Dean Melanson - Prince George Firebirds

<a href='index.php?showuser=2425' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Dean Melanson</a> - +2. I understand that your english isn't too great, and that's fine, but if you want full points, you're going to have to try and write what you can, cause that's most of the work involved in making PGSes anyways. it's not too important for your english to be perfect, you just have to do the work.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: “Only God knows who will go through....” --- Reporter: “It’s hard to ask him.” --- Zlatan: “You’re talking to him.”

Game #55 (STL vs. DET) - Zach Evans Falcons, 2/5

<a href='index.php?showuser=2327' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>ztevans</a> - +3. this was legitimately entertaining and I can tell you put work into this. I'd give you bonus points if I could.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Game #63 - Prince George Firebirds vs Montreal Militia - 3/5

Ryan Vas - Montreal Militia

GAME LINK

<a href='index.php?showuser=2277' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>KleslaR</a> - +3. you did sum gud stuff here.

Game 1 - Falcons vs Mitilia

<a href='index.php?showuser=1379' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>easymoneysniper</a> - +2 because it's late, but otherwise you meet all the requirements.

Game 40 PGS

Joe Kurczewski Scarecrows

@JKortesi - I'd like you to talk a bit more about each individual stat during a breakdown, but overall this is great. +3

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page