[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Go impact and archangels

Ilike
Quote:Originally posted by giova65@May 1 2012, 05:56 AM
Go impact and archangels

Nice, hopefully some inactives come back now

Umm I just noticed my character attributes are totally wrong I seem to have the attributes of a center O_o with faceoff lol hehe any can some one fix my whole player?

http://wsha.zxq.net/uploads/NWJHL/NWJHL8-P...hingtonPatriots

These should be my attributes http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=6365

Thanks

will fix this in the next sim, everyone else please look over your player to make sure your ratings are correct in case i made more mistakes haha.

links arent working :ahh!:

Quote:Originally posted by Abdeezy@Jun 6 2012, 11:15 PM
links arent working :ahh!:
host site was down.

What is the standings tie breaker? Detroit and Prince George ended the season tied.

Tie-Breaking procedure
If two or more clubs are tied in points during the regular season, the standing of the clubs is determined in the following order:

The fewer number of games played (i.e., superior points percentage).
The greater number of games won, excluding games won in the Shootout.
The greater number of points earned in games between the tied clubs. If two clubs are tied, and have not played an equal number of home games against each other, points earned in the first game played in the city that had the extra game shall not be included. If more than two clubs are tied, the higher percentage of available points earned in games among those clubs, and not including any "odd" games, shall be used to determine the standing.
The greater differential between goals for and against for the entire regular season. NOTE: In standings a victory in a shootout counts as one goal for, while a shootout loss counts as one goal against.

Quote:Originally posted by fever95@Jun 8 2012, 10:49 AM
Tie-Breaking procedure
If two or more clubs are tied in points during the regular season, the standing of the clubs is determined in the following order:

The fewer number of games played (i.e., superior points percentage).
[b]The greater number of games won, excluding games won in the Shootout.

The greater number of points earned in games between the tied clubs. If two clubs are tied, and have not played an equal number of home games against each other, points earned in the first game played in the city that had the extra game shall not be included. If more than two clubs are tied, the higher percentage of available points earned in games among those clubs, and not including any "odd" games, shall be used to determine the standing.
The greater differential between goals for and against for the entire regular season. NOTE: In standings a victory in a shootout counts as one goal for, while a shootout loss counts as one goal against.[/b]

Does that mean Detroit wins the tie breaker since they have 30 regulation wins and 1 OT and Prince George has 26 wins and 3 OT.

in the sim i think it's just wins since PG is ahead of the standings.

Quote:Originally posted by fever95@Jun 8 2012, 01:36 PM
in the sim i think it's just wins since PG is ahead of the standings.

Aren't we tied in wins than?

yes but PG won the season series so they win the tiebreaker.

Quote:Originally posted by fever95@Jun 8 2012, 01:40 PM
yes but PG won the season series so they win the tiebreaker.

Hmm, okay. I thought the tie breaker would be in the order of what you said earlier.