Create Account

Recreate TPE Rule Update

Quote:Points earned by or awarded to the previous player before the new player was created or that are unavailable to other incoming players may not be used for the recreated player.

There is something similar already in place, but this ruling will help clarify all future situations. The rule of thumb is if it's not possible that a new user could claim it, then a recreate may not as well.

If in the future we allow specific TPE for recreates or new players, we will specifically mention it in the thread. Currently the only the "Welcome to the league" PT is the only exception, and is likely to be the only one.

Yes (+ Bojo)
prettyburn
Pandar
belgarat
CRUTCHFIELD
RomanesEuntDomas

No Vote
JP

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Good move by HO.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Jan 18 2017, 10:22 AM
Currently the only the "Welcome to the league" PT is the only exception, and is likely to be the only one.

...and My First PT. (There's two separate things - My First PT sets up their update page and claims their free training, and the Welcome to the League survey is the survey.)

:D

Quote:Originally posted by Sorator@Jan 18 2017, 12:07 PM
...and My First PT. (There's two separate things - My First PT sets up their update page and claims their free training, and the Welcome to the League survey is the survey.)

:D
This rule doesn't affect that anyway though

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

JP fighting the power, you go gurl

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by SwegKingu@Jan 18 2017, 01:13 PM
JP fighting the power, you go gurl

he just hasn't voted yet, he can add it in if he likes later. i don't expect everyone in ho to have votes ready within 24 hours.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Jan 18 2017, 08:19 PM

he just hasn't voted yet, he can add it in if he likes later. i don't expect everyone in ho to have votes ready within 24 hours.

RIP

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Thrilled to see this rule created and applied retroactively. Now it just needs to be applied evenly.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Jan 18 2017, 12:12 PM

This rule doesn't affect that anyway though

I think <a href='index.php?showuser=2485' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Sorator</a> just means to include that under exceptions to the rule.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Symmetrik@Jan 18 2017, 07:31 PM
I think <a href='index.php?showuser=2485' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Sorator</a> just means to include that under exceptions to the rule.
It's not an exception to the rule. This rule doesn't limit new players access to those PTs.

Profile | Updates

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Jan 18 2017, 07:47 PM

It's not an exception to the rule. This rule doesn't limit new players access to those PTs.

Quote: Currently the only the "Welcome to the league" PT is the only exception, and is likely to be the only one

I think that's what Sorator is trying to say, that it should say: "'Welcome to the League' and "My First PT' are the only exceptions."

I think I'm seeing it how he is, that both of those PTs should be treated the same way; exclusive to brand new members.

Quote:Originally posted by Symmetrik@Jan 18 2017, 07:56 PM
I think that's what Sorator is trying to say, that it should say: "'Welcome to the League' and "My First PT' are the only exceptions."

I think I'm seeing it how he is, that both of those PTs should be treated the same way; exclusive to brand new members.
Yes, those PTs are exclusive to new members. This rule does not change that in any way, and since it's not aimed at new members, does not need to mention them.

Profile | Updates

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Jan 18 2017, 08:09 PM

Yes, those PTs are exclusive to new members. This rule does not change that in any way, and since it's not aimed at new members, does not need to mention them.

Oh okay I think I'm seeing this miscommunication.

Not in the rule itself, but in Bojo's comments following, when HE mention the Survey PT. He should've technically also said my first PT in the same sentence.

Nothing to do with the actual written rule. Just a nitpick.

Quote:Originally posted by Symmetrik@Jan 18 2017, 08:15 PM
Oh okay I think I'm seeing this miscommunication.

Not in the rule itself, but in Bojo's comments following, when HE mention the Survey PT. He should've technically also said my first PT in the same sentence.

Nothing to do with the actual written rule. Just a nitpick.
Ohhhh, yeah, that makes sense. Pffft, who reads everything Bojo writes anyway.

Profile | Updates

<a href='index.php?showuser=2458' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Symmetrik</a> gets me.