Create Account

RiotCast questions thread

We're going to give this a shot, ask us stuff.
Tentative podcast roster
<a href='index.php?showuser=1322' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>mpc</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2436' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>galatix</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1286' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>r1c3bowl22</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1371' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>BruinsFanatic100</a>

<a href='index.php?showuser=1534' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>GoodLeftUndone</a> and @Mac may be there as well

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Damn uninvited

Get on the discord and you're in

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

Questions!

- If the GMs do end up on the podcast... is there a possibility of seeing Knights captain Cory Knouse being called up before the playoffs, if the Riot are in contention?

-If you had to trade away all but one prospect on your team... who would you keep?

-any targets for the upcoming draft?

-who is wally going to trade at the deadline

-whos the most annoying person on the riot

-rice why is ottawa awesome

-galatix if you had to trade for someone from our cancerour lr who would it be

-why is trevor wilson the best player on tthe team

So... since I forgot there was a UH-SMU game tonight I can go to, here are some questions for the Riot folks!

- What do you think contributes to our success in this early season?

- Where do the young rookies fit in on future rosters?

- Will Michael McFadden be the best goalie of this season?

- Who among the current Riot roster will be in the HoF by their career's end?
-> Side question: if the SHL did it like the MLB where we had busts of each HoFer with the ballcap of whatever team they played for, how many of the HoF players currently on the Riot would be wearing Riot jerseys in the HoF, and how many would be wearing other teams' jerseys?

- Pick your top 5 favorite aspects of the SHL, along with the 5 worst parts of the SHL.

will mac shoehorn a convo about faceoffs into the podcast?

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Bumping this because episode 2 will be happening on Saturday because why not. Give us your burning questions, the Seattle Riot will answer them.

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

Unsure if I'm going to be around, so I'll throw some Q's up.

Can we keep up this torrid starting pace that we have?

For the love of god, we can't we beat Portland?

If you could change one thing about the SHL, what would it be?

Yo c, the Bruins are beating the Stars on Sunday.

NHL related question, what would you like your favorite team to do at the Trade Deadline, if anything at all?
Sweeney better not fuck this up btw

If I think of something else I'll add it.

Batman or Superman?

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Questions:

Do you think the Leafs will make the playoffs?

Who are your Cup favourites in the NHL and SHL?

Do you think their will any big trades at the NHL trade deadline?

Why is <a href='index.php?showuser=2397' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Samee</a> a stupid idiot?

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

(For reference, I believe we've got galatix, c, and Brumm confirmed for this cast, possibly also GLU and/or ckroyal.)

The Riot is sitting at the clear top of the league just short of the halfway mark - do you think y'all can keep up the pace and take the President's Trophy?

Any thought on leading in spite of not having any individual scoreboard leaders, aside from Orlov and McFadden?

How awesome is McFadden?

galatix, do you actually have any hard feelings towards Samee, or is that overblown?

c, how does it feel to be leading the league in PIM?

Quote:Originally posted by BruinsFanatic100@Feb 24 2017, 03:02 PM
Yo c, the Bruins are beating the Stars on Sunday.

Well, probably. We just traded away our most consistent goal scorer, and you just made a coaching change to boost momentum. :(

Which team would you compare your team to in the NHL.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Recording today, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

if it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down. How's that apply if your poop is green or somethin?

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]