Create Account

RiotCast questions thread

I need all the SHL awards predictions.

Thoughts on JT retiring and members talking about how they hate the league now?

SMJHL playoff format: success or failure?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

So since y'all are gonna record sometime soon, here are a few questions to tide you over:

- Talk Auction Draft (shameless plug Smile) ). Who do you think will be the highest bidder on player (top $$ amount)? Who will be the biggest surprise purchase? Who won't get drafted at all?

- SHL draft rankings/predictions? Is this the year a goalie goes 1st OA (through HAM or trade)?

- What the hell can Seattle do to fix their problems? Seems we can never get out of the first round. Maybe if c shut his damn mouth... Smile)

- Has the recent influx of awesome media pieces (aka non-pressers) motivated you in any way/form/fashion?

- How many botched abortions does it take for an SHL team to win a Cup? /s, please talk about TDome.

- Which of you submitted an SHL March Madness bracket and how are you doing?

- What should I do with my 10 TPE from fantasy? Biggrin

Bumping this as a call for questions!!!

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

Hey hey hey it's the SHL's favorite team, on a podcast, talking to each other, except back and better than ever because I will be taking over from recently departed <a href='index.php?showuser=2436' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>galatix</a>!

We're hoping to hit anything and everything from the draft, the IIHF, why we're the joke of the league, weird memes, and anything your heart desires.

Hit us up with some questions! We'll be recording at 6 eastern/5 central tomorrow, so get them in fast!!!

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]          [Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: WEd1wid.png]

Ask me questions i might be there :eyes:

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Aug 4 2017, 08:15 PM
Ask me questions i might be there :eyes:

Ninja

LAST CALL FOR QUESTIONS!!!! it'll be a good one no matter what but hey participation right

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]          [Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: WEd1wid.png]

c, if you're on next episode, I have a hard time setting realistic expectations for myself each season even when my roster stays roughly the same. What the hell is a realistic expectation for Seattle this season with all the movement?

Cam, since I'm assuming you're always on as the recorder, Matt Kenseth will drive for _______________ in 2018?

Mel and/or c if applicable, say things about Russia.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page