Create Account

JP/HO status

We are currently holding elections to find a replacement for my HO position as I have been given the honor of serving as your commissioner. As you may be aware the current rules are that 2 members of HO aren't to be on the same team. A situation has now arisen where JP has been traded to Texas where I am also representing that team. Since trades are obviously beyond our control it has been decided that JP will continue to fulfill his term in HO even though we both are on the same team. We will be posting a rule clarification on this in the very near future with some other rule clarifications we have in the pipeline. We wanted to make this announcement so JP's status would not be in doubt while the election for my replacement is taking place. That is why there is only one position open and not two. We thank you for your support.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Circumstances beyond your control will continue until I own HO.

Thank you for your support.

COMMISSIONER IS BIASED!! BOOO

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

will jp start voting tho

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Texas taking over the league confirmed! Ninja

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]