Create Account

Buffalo Stampede Punishment

For clarification sake... Portland's GM wasn't happy I found out about this via Alex's post days after it had been discussed. The fact that TDW didn't ask me for permission is on him, not Red. But hey, guess I will have to just turn to an HO member the next time I want permission to talk to an upcoming free agent. Bullshit punishment.

[Image: Wally.png]

So I guess winter isn't coming.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Mar 29 2017, 01:24 PM
◦5. Tampering◾a. Tampering is defined as approaching a player under contract with another team outside of the public forums, with the purpose of persuading them to join your team◾i. This includes any private discussion involving leaving the team with whom the player is under contract with the purpose of joining the offender’s team
â—¾ii. See this thread for clarification.

â—¾b. Punishment for GMs/Assistant GMs:â—¾i. First offense:
  • â—¾Loss of three first round draft picks
    â—¾Inability to sign any free agents for one full season (preseason to end of season)
    â—¾Suspension of GM's player for entire season
    â—¾$10,000,000 fine to the team

â—¾ii. Second offense:â—¾Loss of five first round draft picks
    â—¾Inability to sign any free agents for two seasons
    â—¾Suspension of GM's player for two full seasons + 1 week forum ban
    â—¾$20mil fine

â—¾iii. Third offense:â—¾No loss of picks
    â—¾No free agent deficit
    â—¾GM banned from league
    â—¾No money loss

â—¦c. Punishment for Non-GMs:â—¾i. First Offense:â—¾$1mil fine
    â—¾10 game suspension

â—¾ii. Second Offense:â—¾$2mil fine
    â—¾40 game suspension

â—¾iii. Third Offense:â—¾$5mil fine
    â—¾Full season suspension

◾iv. Further offenses will be punished at the DC’s discretion.
Yeahthat Yeahthat Yeahthat Yeahthat Yeahthat

IMO the whole league has been punished by trying to figure out the Salary/Contract Rule Change thread. I had to call my lawyer to decipher the shit.

SOFT HOCKEY LEAGUE

[Image: hallsy.png]

Soft as fuck. Grow a pair HO

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Mar 29 2017, 10:29 AM
IMO the whole league has been punished by trying to figure out the Salary/Contract Rule Change thread.  I had to call my lawyer to decipher the shit.
My lawyer is already busy tryna get money for the car accident that fukt my back up this is just too much

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

If you guys want to be sticklers for the wording so much.

◦5. Tampering◾a. Tampering is defined as approaching a player under contract with another team outside of the public forums, with the purpose of persuading them to join your team◾i. This includes any private discussion involving leaving the team with whom the player is under contract with the purpose of joining the offender’s team

â—¾Inability to sign any free agents for one full season (preseason to end of season)

If we have illicit proof that we had no intention of bringing him to the team, then we didnt tamper, plain and simple.

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Mar 29 2017, 01:27 PM

I read the fkn OP. The rule CLEARLY states that compliance buyouts don't take effect until OFFSEASON. Why should the punishment be lightened because Buffalo is collectively illiterate?
I honestly think the punishment should be enforced as is written in the rulebook. In the past, questionable cases have still resulted in the team getting screwed by the written punishment.

I thought you were legitimately confused, not just disagreeing, so I was trying to explain Tongue

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

[Image: 2017-03-28_00.33.03.png]

misleading information

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Mar 29 2017, 12:31 PM
If you guys want to be sticklers for the wording so much.

â—¦5. Tamperingâ—¾a. Tampering is defined as approaching a player under contract with another team outside of the public forums, [b]with the purpose of persuading them to join your team
◾i. This includes any private discussion involving leaving the team with whom the player is under contract with the purpose of joining the offender’s team

If we have illicit proof that we had no intention of bringing him to the team, then we didnt tamper, plain and simple.[/b]

dat proof fake news tbh

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Mar 29 2017, 08:27 PM

I read the fkn OP. The rule CLEARLY states that compliance buyouts don't take effect until OFFSEASON. Why should the punishment be lightened because Buffalo is collectively illiterate?

This tbh

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

When <a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Eggy216</a> is sayin

Eggy216 - Today at 12:32 PM
Idek
Such a slap on the wrist like wtf

you know the rulin is soft as fack

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Mar 29 2017, 10:31 AM
[Image: 2017-03-28_00.33.03.png]

[b]misleading information
[/b]
"Laing is a free agent this offseason". Whether or not it was immediate effect that's what the post says

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Weak and Soft

[Image: giphy.gif]