Create Account

Slaughter SMJHL Draft Presser

After a surreal knight, we now have newly drafted forward now known just as Slaughter. Kelowna selected him with the 14th overall pick (2nd Round 6th Pick). So here comes the newest Kelowna Knight forward, Slaughter!

<center>[Image: wayne-simmonds-puppies.jpg]</center>
<center>Slaughter with his dogs.</center>

Thanks for the warm welcome. Im honored to be selected by such a classy organization. I cant wait to hit the ice for the first time. Its been a long journey until this point. But just because I made it here, doesn't mean my hard work is done. I feel obligated to prove my GMs made the right choice by selecting me but at the same time I need to prove 7 other teams wrong. I cant wait to hit the ice, but until then I will be taking any and all questions from anyone about anything at all.

Welcome to the Knights! Knights

How was draft night for you? Was it anything like what you were expecting?

What are your goals for the season?

What do you like on your waffles?

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

What will you bring to your first team breakfast?

Who are you most looking forward to playing with?

Who do you think you might strike up a bromance with?

What seems most appealing about living in Kelowna?

What do you hope to learn during your time in Kelowna?

Are you willing to give up cookies for the rest of your time playing with the Knights?

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Hey dude this doesn't say do not grade, but I don't think you want me to grade it yet by the looks of it -- just update this please with a ready to grade/do not grade note when you get a chance <a href='index.php?showuser=1759' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>LTH</a>

Any good rookie hazing stories?

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Which opposition veteran do you respect the most?

Who is the hardest to play against?

Is there a goalie you want to beat particularly bad?