Create Account

S35 Interested Prospects

Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=2664
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act...47&t=79233

What should we call you?: schewbacca

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: about a 9.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Lots of discussion in the locker room. It would be fun to be part of a team community. Winning championships is obviously the ultimate goal.

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away? I'm hoping to build a player similar to tyson barrie but with higher defensive upside. I'm in this for the long run so Im okay with spending a couple season in juniors. I'm also okay with being called up if my built character is skilled enough.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? none personally. Found this site through a reddit post.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? I'm interested in joining any team. I'm loyal to whoever drafts me.

Favorite NHL team/player? Colorado Avalanche. No favorite players since Sakic retired.

Waffles? Waffles over pancakes any day of the week.

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo. no

Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig:
Profile | Updates

What should we call you?:
Kaps

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?:
7-8

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:
Just everything. But most important is an active locker room because without that it would be boring and not fun.

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away?
Depends how I feel, and if the people around me think I should go up. I would most likely wait and grow to my full potential.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it?
None, found on Reddit.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights?
They have a sick logo and name. Who wouldn't want to be a Knight ...that just sounds cool
Favorite NHL team/player?
Minnesota Wild. Love every player.

Waffles?
Hell yah,

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo.
Don't have a picture of my dog on me. :(

D - Dawong Ho Don't have an update page yet

What should we call you?: A bust

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: 6 school, private life

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: No teen drama

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away? Double D, probably one or two seasons down, cause I'm a bust.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? ye

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? Tell me, why should I be interested in joining the Knights?

Favorite NHL team/player? I don't watch NHL.

Waffles? Bacon pancakes

Ye, but I'm not ready to show them to complete strangers Undecided

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

it's in my signature but here's the quick links for you sir :
Player
Update

Name's Cody Fletcher !

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?:
Right now i am hoping to have something along 7-8 (most day of the week) and i don't expect to have something making me drop.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:
I want a team that can show me the ropes of the league while keeping a winning attitude

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away?
I know not all player grow at the same rate, rushing into the big lead when you are not ready is not ideal. I will jump in that train when it's gonna come but i will not try to rush it.

I found the league with reddit. I don't know anyone but i am getting along with my draft class.

Great team and good history. I am looking for a team where i can bring a lot and enjoy my time there !

Go habs !

Waffles?
Yes please !

Here's the kitties

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

What should we call you?: Whik

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: 10

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Discussion, but not with Kelowna

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away? One that kicks Kelowna's ass.

Yes.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? I'm not, doing it for the TPE.

Favorite NHL team/player? Hawks

Waffles? Pancakes

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo. My dog is too baller for you.

What should we call you?: EMS

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: 8

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: I want to win and be able to have fun in the LR

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away? Probably two seasons in the juniors.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? Yea

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? Because they are the Knights

Favorite NHL team/player? Toronto Maple Leafs

Waffles? Yes

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo. No

http://theshl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopi...dpost&p=2245521

CC

Winning Championships

Offensive Forward, I want to play in SMJHL 2-3 seasons

Yes

I play here really well with Justs Sirmais, he was goal scoring leader in his 2nd seasons. Kelowna is my favourite team in SMJHL.

Buffalo Sabres/Zemgus Girgensons

Waffles?
Yes

2 dogs, a cat and 99 hens :D

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]