Create Account

S35 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Hello prospects! If you have interest in joining the reigning champions of the SMJHL, the Detroit Falcons, please fill out our questionnaire below! Also, feel free to pm myself or <a href='index.php?showuser=2271' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Avakael</a> if you have any comments, concerns, or questions.

Code:
[b]Player Name[/b]:
[b]Player Position[/b]:
[b]Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)[/b]:
[b]Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?[/b]:
[b]What kind of player do you want to build?:[/b]
[b]Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?[/b]
[b]Do you know any players from the league?[/b]
[b]We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies![/b]:
[b]What are Saturdays for?[/b]

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Player Name: Casey Creller
Player Position: Defense
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Point Tasks, I dont think I'll run into a bank issue while in the SMJHL
What kind of player do you want to build?: Body layin', Pussy slayin', Bar Downin', No Clownin'
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Because I was your GM. That's why.
Do you know any players from the league? Other than the new Reddit draftees, everyone
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I'm a jackass Smile
What are Saturdays for? Leg day

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Player Name: Mathias Victorsson
Player Position: LW
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: yes
What kind of player do you want to build?: A scorer
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? sure, it's a cool name.
Do you know any players from the league? No
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: Always looking to help and can take a joke.
What are Saturdays for? Chilling

Player Name: Karl Hefeweizen
Player Position: D
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4-5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yep
What kind of player do you want to build?: Puck-moving D
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Sure, because I like WannabeFinn's avatar
Do you know any players from the league? No
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I'm sociable, love to have a few too many and have fun in chat. I play a ton of games (video games, board games, tabletop games, roleplaying games) and have an awesome dog.
What are Saturdays for? Sleeping in and watching your dog sleep

Player Name:
Coren Volden

Player Position:
LH Hybrid Goalie
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):
I think i would be a 4.

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:
I do, but not sure on the extent of it yet.

What kind of player do you want to build?:
The type of goalie the can win games for a team, whenever when everyone else is falling apart.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?
I do not have any hard preference for on junior team as of yet.

Do you know any players from the league?
I have gotten to know a from the various discord servers

We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!:
I'm a pretty calm person, and I like to listen to music and play them video games.

What are Saturdays for?
Livin' life to the fullest (aka eating).

Howdy

Player Name: Finn Jakobsen
Player Position: LW
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4-5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Absolutely
What kind of player do you want to build?: a Solid two-way/defensive forward; someone able to shut down the opponents offense in the neutral zone and create chances from takeaways.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Sure. Who wouldn't want to be on a team with 4 Star Cups, and numerous Conference Titles. It's clearly a team with winning ideals. Though I don't have a solid preference on a junior team, this one may be a good fit.
Do you know any players from the league? I'm starting to meat players through the discord channels.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I'm laid back. I like math and games and sports. I like to think I can roll with the punches.
What are Saturdays for? Triple L: Laundry, Ladies and Liquor.

Player Name: Joakim Lindqvist

Player Position: Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3 or 4

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: I'll probably be doing both.

What kind of player do you want to build?: I want to make a player you can count on to win faceoffs, set up scoring chances, and tickle the twine himself every once in a while.

Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? I would. Detroit is Hockeytown, USA. So what better place to start?

Do you know any players from the league? I'm starting to meet some players. I have to get Discord set up so I can meet more!

We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I'd describe myself as congenial. My interests and hobbies are sluggin' natties and swoopin' baddies.

What are Saturdays for? THE BOYS.

Player Name: Roman Augustus
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Point tasks for sure and as many media articles as possible but I'm not very creative.
What kind of player do you want to build?: A solid two way defender who contributes on both sides of the ice.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? yes, I want to play for the best.
Do you know any players from the league? Only some of my incoming draft class.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I'm very non emotional but like to have fun. My hobbies are reading, sports, video games, and studying history.
What are Saturdays for? Drinking and having fun.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Player Name: Lukas Müller
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Of course! Without that, how would I improve?
What kind of player do you want to build?: John Klingberg-esque with a tad more defense.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Falcons are clearly the best animals, ever.
Do you know any players from the league? Nope.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I enjoy writing, video games, and puzzles. I love to laugh and love to make people laugh. If I'm not funny, you can laugh at me.
What are Saturdays for? They're pretty okay for fighting. At least so I hear.

[Image: dannymethane.gif]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: S7jeR9I.png]

Player Name: Oliver König
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yup!
What kind of player do you want to build?: Erik Karlsson-esq.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? NO. Just kidding yes! Because Falcons are wicked sweet.
Do you know any players from the league? prettyburn
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: And extroverted introvert. As in, I'm an introvert but i'm also plenty out going. I grew up playing soccer and hockey and now I study fine art because I'm one of those weird, creative types.
What are Saturdays for? The boys. Always for the boys.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Player Name: Chuck Bernstein
Player Position: Left Wing
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4.5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: I'll be writing my first article tonight. My wife will interview my player.
What kind of player do you want to build?: Two way forward with an emphasis on scoring.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Falcons are the second most superior bird. Under the duck.
Do you know any players from the league? Nope.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I play semi-pro rugby with a local mens team. Watch a lot of netflix and just try to meet new people all the time.
What are Saturdays for? THE BOYS

[Image: Chairy-Falcon.jpg]

Player Name: Mercer Church
Player Position: C
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: GFX and PT
What kind of player do you want to build?: Elite Rare Gold TOTW
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Have been before, and I like Kek, and I already have LR access.
Do you know any players from the league? Connections from my time in LA and EDM
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I like hockey and video games.. I'm pretty open and easy to get along with. Smile
What are Saturdays for? Daughter's Gymnastics then work.

Player Name: Tommy McMahon
Player Position: Right Wing
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: I do plan on at the very least doing Point Tasks. If I'm interested in a topic enough expect me to do Media Articles
What kind of player do you want to build?: Alex Ovechkin type of player
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? I would love to play for any team that would like to have me on their roster.
Do you know any players from the league? I don't know any players from the league.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I'm pretty quiet in real life overall. With that being said, I'm a gamer, a hockey fan, was wrestling while I was in high school and am currently a senior studying Geography in college.
What are Saturdays for? Drinking.

Player Name: Colton Hagan
Player Position: RW
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes. All of them.
What kind of player do you want to build?: Hard-hitting power forward.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Sure, y'all just won a championship, why not?
Do you know any players from the league? Everyone from S31, S32, S33...and quite a few older hands.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: Laid back and easy-going. I like to shoot the shit and have fun. Interests/hobbies include shooting, hockey, video games, real football (read: American), and movies.
What are Saturdays for? The boys is the only acceptable answer.

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Player Name:
Arthur Dayne
Player Position:
Defensive Defenseman
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):
3-4
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:
Definitely gonna do some articles
What kind of player do you want to build?:
Shutdown defensive guy that's a pain to play against. Gets a solid number of assists too.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?
Yeah I'd love to, predatory birds are very dangerous.
Do you know any players from the league?
nope.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!:
I'm not super outgoing but my friends tell me I'm funny. I love watching hockey and listening to music. Talking shit with my friends is probably my favorite thing to do. I'm a pretty cynical person (anyone would be after being stabbed in the back during a duel), but I like being optimistic. It's a weird balance but it works. I think I'd be a good locker room presence.
What are Saturdays for?
The boys