Create Account

S35 Interested Prospects Thread

PageUpdates

Do you have a preferred nickname? no

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 9 or 10

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting? I am fun

Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower? i talk to people if i like them

Why do you think you'd enjoy coming to the Mammoths? not really

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? fifa, ehm, not really shooting games

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? cat women

Who is the most obscure comic book character you know? none

Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not? yes because his feet are made into candies so..

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing? being on the computer

Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your pups? yes

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Please link your Player Page and Update Page if it is not already in your signature.
player |
updates

Do you have a preferred nickname?
Fridge

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)
9-10

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting?
Lots of booze-fueled insights, talent with writing words and code

Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower?
First one then the other

Why do you think you'd enjoy coming to the Mammoths?
It beats unemployment

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play?
I play a ton of console/video/roleplaying/board/tabletop games. Lately a ton of strategy, love dabbling in weird F2P games for a few weeks at a time too

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman?
Bats eat spiders, nature has solved this

Who is the most obscure comic book character you know?
Batman or Spiderman

Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not?
No -- I believe that there's probably a human with bigger feet than him so we there's probably a supernatural creature called "Biggerfeet" or "Biggishfeet"

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing?
I've written hockey simulators, custom fantasy leagues, and custom campaign software for roleplaying games before

Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your pups?
Fuck yes, his name is Gimli:
[Image: image.png]

Please link your Player Page and Update Page if it is not already in your signature. Player page
Updates

Do you have a preferred nickname? arty is what I'm usually called around here

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 10/10 all the way

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting? I'm friendly and open and have been kept on teams solely due to my LR presence in the past

Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower? Closer to attention type than a wallflower for sure

Why do you think you'd enjoy coming to the Mammoths? If it means I'll do well and the team'll do well, then that'd be enjoyable

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? Absolutely, I mainly play Rocket league

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? Batman, spiderman aint got shi

Who is the most obscure comic book character you know? Not into comics, uhh, Rick Grimes? :lol:

Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not? Nope, because I believe that it's near impossible to keep a secret in this world

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing? Stats. Ohh I loooove stats

Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your pups? [Image: M5ZftTz.jpg]

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Please link your Player Page and Update Page if it is not already in your signature.
sig
no
We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)
7-8
Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting?
bomb ass memes
center online wallflower irl
U
Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play?
fuck games
i only really play solo games so that's not an option for me
batman obviously what is spiderman going to shoot sperm on him come on dude
fuck comics dats 4 nerds
no because he doesn't exist
fuck nerds
Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your pups?
no but dogs >

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Please link your Player Page and Update Page if it is not already in your signature. http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=79187
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=79292

Do you have a preferred nickname? Tiggy Bitty.

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 7.

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting? Nothing. I'm a grouchy old man.

Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower? Neither.

Why do you think you'd enjoy coming to the Mammoths? No idea.

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? Sure, but I don't know if I'll have time.

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? Batman, easily.

Who is the most obscure comic book character you know? Damien Wayne

Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not? No, because there'd be evidence by now of his existence.

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing? Game of Thrones following.

Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your pups? No.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Please link your Player Page and Update Page if it is not already in your signature. Sig

Do you have a preferred nickname? soulja

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 10

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting? I will bring my A game to the team so we can be called the A team.

Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower? In the middle

Why do you think you'd enjoy coming to the Mammoths? Bro, They are the Mammoths. A prehistoric animal like the dinosaurs. Ye Bwoiii

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? Yes definitely, nhl 17, league of legends, I have ps4.

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? Spiderman. Batman overrated.

Who is the most obscure comic book character you know? SilverAgent

Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not? Yes, i got one myself

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing? CPA exam

Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your pups? No puppies but my cousin has a husky and rottweiler.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

Please link your Player/Page and Update Page if it is not already in your signature.

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting? I'm really into pop culture, so I can bring a social and fun presence to the team if there are any fans of anime, gaming, comics or music (mainly hip hop and pop punk)

Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower? Center of attention!

Why do you think you'd enjoy coming to the Mammoths? This is my first time on here so I have no personal team attachments, but I like the Mammoths team name!

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? I would love to! I'm mainly into big scale adventure games like Breath of the Wild right now, but I'll play literally anything the team wants to!

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? This is debated far too frequently, it's Spider-Man easily.

Who is the most obscure comic book character you know? Probably Moon Knight or the Prowler

Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not? I do not, if his feet really are that big we woulda found him by now

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing? Pretty much all things nerdy! Binge watching Naruto, reading over 1000 Spider-Man comics, and putting 130+ hours into Breath of the Wild (so far) are among the most nerdy though!

Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your pups? I have a half poodle half shihtzu named Molly, here's a picture of us! [Image: rGk05li.jpg]

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Do you have a preferred nickname? Clint Eastwood, some call me Resident Bitch

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 8

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting? I am a jokester. I like to talk (not in voice chat). I love to answer questions, or at least the very few I know to answer to. I also love shit talking nhl teams and engaging in conversations.

Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower? Wallflower in general. C.O.A type of person around people I get to know.

Why do you think you'd enjoy coming to the Mammoths? They had a very mehh playoff seasonand I'd like to turn this franchise around from a rather disappointing season, to a cup run.

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? Again, I don't like voice chat just to let you know. To answer the question: sure. I play Rocket League, Nhl 17 (Not long till I pull my hair out, shit game), Walking Dead Telltale, WWE 2k17 (I KNOW IT'S NOT REAL), and Starwars Battlefront (I suck ass at it, but it's fun)

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? Clint Eastwood

Who is the most obscure comic book character you know? Samee Iqbal

Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not? No. Bigfoot was made up by some drunk elves. Everytime someone declares they saw "bigfoot" they really saw a bear, or they are on a ton of kush coming from a Grateful Dead concert.

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing? This IP thread

Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your pups? I boil dogs for food.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=78735 - Player Page
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=78736 - Update Page

Do you have a preferred nickname? TheGreat

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 8-10

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting? A winning attitude?

Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower? 100% a wallflower person.

Why do you think you'd enjoy coming to the Mammoths? I'd love to help define the Mammoths into a winning franchise

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? I would love to do that. I play league of legends all the time

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? Batman

Who is the most obscure comic book character you know? Gambit

Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not? No, it's a bunch of idiots that are sleep deprived and starving that see the beast. It's gotta be in their heads.

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing? Playing Survivor online on discord.

Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your pups? I have dogs, but not alot of pics

Moderator plz delete

Do you have a preferred nickname? W/e works for me Coach

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 8+ I plan logging on multiple times through the week. Other than spending time with my wife, working, playing golf or hockey, I'm usually on the computer.

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting? Great overall hockey knowledge and teamwork mentality.

Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower? I like to be a leader but that doesn't necessarily equate to being the center of attention.

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? That would be pretty fun. Currently I play NHL 17 on Xbox One and I plan on getting Destiny 2 when it comes out... other than that i play Steam/Blizzard games on the PC as well. CS:GO/Overwatch/Diablo 2/3

You pick
[Image: Q6J3d5V.png]

Who is the most obscure comic book character you know? I don't have much comic book knowledge. Maybe there is a Mr Hockey? lol

Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not? No, because i believe in samsquanches

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing? Probably the fact I spend many hours a week playing video games.

I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK

[Image: PvpaYA6.png]
[Image: rKtEI3Q.png]
[Image: FvpAsbS.png]

They're in my sig

Nope, whatever works

9ish - I'm always reachable by PM or discord and I'm on a ton of the time, but can occasionally be slightly quieter over weekends

Mentorship and experience, but I think I'm also pretty easy to talk to and at continuing discussions.

Depends on my mood and the situation! I'm right on the line of introvert and extrovert, probably leaning more intro in real life and extro on line. I really enjoy talking with people, I just occasionally want a bit of time to myself.

I'm keeping an open mind in general and there's no team I'm against going to, but you guys have one of my favorite GM tandems in juniors so that's a huge plus.

Absolutely! I'm always a fan of games. I recently got introduced to VASSAL, which is an open-source board game engine, and have played the Battlestar Galactica board game on it a couple times with friends, and after a bit of getting used to it it worked out well. They have a ton of board games on there - a few that require a physical copy to look up bits of text occasionally, others that are fully online.

I think they're actually fairly well matched. My first instinct is that Batman's experience would win out in the end because Spidey is more likely to get cocky and make a mistake, but Spidey could also come up with some brilliant idea and catch Bats off-guard.

I've always been interested by comics, but never spent a lot of time reading them. I've been thinking about watching Wednesday Club on Geek & Sundry to learn more, but haven't actually done so. I know I'm not directly answering the question, but the two things on my to-read list are Wicked & Divine and Rat Queens. Oh, and I should probably finish Locke & Key at some point...

I don't actually, but I do love to read up on things like crytozoology and unexplained stories. I can never make myself actually believe, but there's always that shiver that goes down your back reading about them, or that curious part of your brain that's wondering what strange combination of events lead to the stories and other people's belief - it's just as fascinating to figure out the human brain's process of reasoning that Bigfoot is true as it is to contemplate Bigfoot itself.

Playing D&D. Scratch that, watching nerdy voice actors play D&D on twitch. Scratch that, watching nerdy voice actors talk for an hour and a half each week ABOUT playing D&D on twitch.

Scratch that, being part of a sim hockey league.

Crichton says hello!

[Image: fybjkZcm.jpg][Image: Tc7XOypm.jpg][Image: pvQtQFWm.jpg]

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

In the sig
Not really
Probably 7. Little less active than I was with my first player but still around most days.
I was in the S20/21 Scarecrows LR, which was incredibly active and tight-knit. That experience could help build a better LR culture here.
I guess more of a wallflower. I don't really seek attention but I always join in on the conversation and offer my two cents.
I like the idea of helping to build a legacy in a relatively new team.
I'll play just about anything but right now I'm enamored with the Witcher 3.
Spiderman if it's a random encounter, Batman with sufficient prep time.
Captain Newfoundland
Nah. I think most footage of Bigfoot is actually just Brent Burns in his natural habitat.
Either D&D or Thermodynamics
I don't :(. Landlord doesn't allow pets so I've been pupless for a few years now.

I can yell the loudest

wallflower for sure

I like dinosaurs!

Like video games? all kinds I got a ps4 and xbox one haha

Idk i like batman more tho

Pencilman

yes because if i don't believe in him why would he believe in me?

DnD,heated arguments about video game systems.

i dont have one

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=2664 and http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act...47&t=79233

Do you have a preferred nickname? schewbacca

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 10 most weeks. 8-9 on some weeks.

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting? I laugh at everyones jokes. I can be the moral bringer upper

Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower? I'm a mixture of both. Just depends on how I feel that day.

Why do you think you'd enjoy coming to the Mammoths? Nothing better than playing for the home team.

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? That would be pretty dope. I play a lot of multiplayer games like Cod, battlefield, UC4

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? Batman always finds a way. Batman is not going to fight a kid, so I think the only way batman wins a fight with a kid is using psychological warfare. If I were batman I would dig up Uncle Ben's grave and put his mummified body in Spiderman's bed Godfather style. That would shut his spidey face up.

Who is the most obscure comic book character you know? bizarro

Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not? Nope. No evidence it exist except for some sketchy video.

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing? Thanks to fantasy hockey, I like looking up stats of every hockey player.

Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your pups? no pups :(