Create Account

A Change to the Capped TPE Limit

This proposal has nothing to do with TPE inflation lol
Some of you ppl can't read real good

I spent about 5s considering the implications, and I don't care at all, but if it's never been suggested, maybe allow people to bank the overage in capped TPE for their regression, like an RRSP. Still take 10% of it when it comes, but allows people maybe another season or two being slightly better, and I think the current regression is reasonable but gives a lot of people incentive to retire at 30-31. For someone like Jesper Clayton, it doesn't seem unreasonable that with their effort, they'd stick around til they were 37-38. Soften the blow of regression a bit? I guess it only really works for 1 season though. You'd have like... say, 10 a year, so 100 extra, less 10 for 90. Once you lose your 140 or whatever, it basically nets you a minor less overall. idk. Like I said, I genuinely don't care.

Quote:Originally posted by GroupMeIsKindOfOkay@Jul 31 2017, 07:13 PM
This proposal has nothing to do with TPE inflation lol
Some of you ppl can't read real good

yeah i must admit that it seems like some in here tried to read the cliff notes and got this suggestion wrong.. this isnt about adding TPE, this is about adding money in exchange for TPE that would normaly be thrown out..

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria