To: Blizzard

Teddy Cuddles
Dragons S37 1st
2M S36 cap space

To: Dragons

Mike Izzy
Stars S37 2nd
2M S37 cap space

Thanks <a href='index.php?showuser=1766' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>karlssens</a>

On Behalf of Calgary I'd like to first thank <a href='index.php?showuser=2723' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>cpetrella</a> for being pure class during this. Just joining the team it's a hard move to make as we were genuinely excited about drafting him and his future with the organization. He was excellent in his short time here and we wish him the best in the future. We know he will have a great opportunity in Edmonton and they were very interested in him.

We'd also like to welcome Mike Izzy to the Dragons! This was a deal we could not pass up. Izzy is one of the most active and fun members on the site. His media speaks for itself and he's someone I have been hoping to bring to Calgary since he joined the league. We look forward to everything he can bring to our organization and we are very happy to acquire one of the hardest working young players in the league. Welcome <a href='index.php?showuser=2585' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Coach Biz</a>

Dragonite

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

sheit

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Dragons Dragons Dragons

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Excited for my future in Edmonton! Blizzard

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

EDMONTON, WHAT YA DOING?

wtf Edmonton

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Steelhead77@Aug 5 2017, 08:49 PM
This was a deal we could not pass up.
Lol no shit Esa Tongue

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

EDM and HAM gonna be in constant rebuild if they keep trading away their stud young guns

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Blink

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

I need an explanation from Edmonton.

Blockbuster trade, damn Calgary gonna look scary soon.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Unexpected, I want to know what will change on the Brand Izzy side

Need a sig :-/

Wow

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Crossfit Jesus@Aug 6 2017, 12:03 AM
Blockbuster trade, damn Calgary gonna look scary soon.

We're already scary.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Accept.

I haven't been GM for long, but this is easily the most difficult decision I've had to make. Izzy has been nothing but amazing since he joined us, but sadly we differed on a few decisions and it reached a tipping point. I wish him nothing but the best in Calgary and was more than willing to accommodate his request.

Now on to our newest young Blizzard, Cuddles. We had our eye on Teddy since day 1 and were sad to see him slip away. We're stoked we able to have him now and look forward to seeing him progress along side fellow scarecrow Tigole Bitties in the SMJHL! While it will certainly be difficult to replace the hole left by Izzy, I'm confident players like Cuddles, others drafted in the S36 and S35 draft, as well as the three 1st rounders in the next draft, will step up and replace by committee.

Lastly, Esa, that was by far the longest trade negotiation I've been a part of. Thanks for being so patient.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2585' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Coach Biz</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2723' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>cpetrella</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1045' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Steelhead77</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=177' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Ace</a>

<div align="right">- karlssens Blizzard</div>

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride