Create Account

S37 Interested Prospects

1. How did you hear about the site?
nsfl

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).
probably around a 6 or 7 depending on work load in the office

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
i wanna say the locker room but id be lying. this shit ain't as much fun when you get trashed on a regular basis. winning matters, let's be honest.

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?
until i get the hang of this site, sooo... probably 4 seasons lol.

5. Favourite NHL team?
erm... i dont...

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
the gf makes great pancakes <3

7. Do you have any pets?
no

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
soccer, martial arts, boxing, comics

9. Anything else you’d like us to know?
nah

UpdatesPlayer Page
The Journey

6,000 mile road#DidItForDildo1,700 miles more
A Silver Road

Drought Ender, Curse Breaker, Firebird

saw the url on a t-shirt

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

championships build close knit LRs

5. Favourite NHL team?

leafs

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

waffles

7. Do you have any pets?

nope

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?

hockey, partying, playing other sports

not particularly

I found it on reddit but heard from Kyle Wahlgren
winning championships
I want to stay the max amount of time I can
5. Favourite NHL team?
Blackhawks
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes
7. Do you have any pets?
My hedgehog
Reading and watching Pretty little liars
My brother is crazy

I almost skipped the 1 TPE i get for this because it's so icky.

Been here for a while now.

both.

Preferably not too long.

5. Favourite NHL team?

Bruins

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

None, it's all dough.

7. Do you have any pets?

Only my pet snake i keep in my trousers.

Pulling my foreskin back and forth

Don't draft me pls.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

I've been here since S26

Close knit LR, I love the community aspect

At least 2, gotta develop my player

5. Favourite NHL team?

NY Rangers

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?

Nope

I play basketball, baseball, football, listen to music/write music, I also play the card game Yu-Gi-Oh.

A pick of RD would be a pick that is well worth it!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Recruited from NSFL.

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? 50/50

However long it takes.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Don't follow Hockey.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes.

7. Do you have any pets?
7 cats,

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Football, sim leagues, handball etc.

Nah.

Re-create
Definitely locker room
As long as you need me
5. Favourite NHL team?
Boston Bruins
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles
7. Do you have any pets?
2 cats, 1 acts like a dog tho
Gaming, lots of FIFA, country music, soccer
Feel free to PM me if you would like to know more! But, look at my bank account here.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

1. How did you hear about the site? I've been here for awhile

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 6

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Close locker room

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? Ultimately up to my SHL team

5. Favourite NHL team? Ottawa Senators

6. Waffles or Pancakes? I live in a residence, literally depends on what's being made

7. Do you have any pets? No

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Gaming, baseball, going out

9. Anything else you’d like us to know? Nope

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

I was told by a little Dutch birdy.

8-9

LR.

2-3 seasons sounds ideal, though it depends on how stacked the SHL team I'm drafted to is.

5. Favourite NHL team?
NJ Devils.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles w/ ice cream pls.

7. Do you have any pets?
Budgie and some fish. Hoping to get a dog soon.

Gaming, writing, some reading.

Preeetty sure I'm not welcome here. That's p kewl tho.

Through the NSFL
probably like an 8
I'd prefer a good locker room
No clue
5. Favourite NHL team?
Capitals
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes
7. Do you have any pets?
Yes, 2 dogs
Gaming, Baseball, Football, stuff like that.
Not really

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]

1. How did you hear about the site? On reddit. /r/bostonbruins

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). Let's aim for somewhere in the 7 to 10 range. We'll start out slow, and we'll ramp it up to a 10. I don't wanna commit to you all at once, but I'm not going to play hard to get either.

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Close knit. Yeah, it'd be great to win, but the people make it fun.

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? Two seasons is a good start, and see how much I progress in that time. I'm not going to abandon my education for a quick pay day!

5. Favourite NHL team? Bruins, hands down.

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Oh, man. Chicken and waffles? All day.

7. Do you have any pets? I have a cat. She's psychotic and wants to kill me, but I love her.

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Video games, beer, video games while drinking beer, playing pool, cooking, and hockey.

9. Anything else you’d like us to know? Learn to perform basic maintenance on your car. It saves money. You can use that money for waffles.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

1. How did you hear about the site? A wizard told me

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 2

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Neither

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 5 seasons

5. Favourite NHL team? MTL/AZ

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Crepes

7. Do you have any pets? just a child

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?jersey design/work

9. Anything else you’d like us to know? dont draft me cause kelowna stinks

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -