Create Account

S37 Vancouver Whalers Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center">[Image: 8RqFk1n.png]

It's that time of the year again, where we would like to get to know some of the prospects a little better. The Whalers spent 2 seasons rebuilding and it lead us to winning two Four Star Cups in a row. We had a great bunch of rookies join us last season and we would like that trend to continue! If you are interested in becoming a Whaler please fill out the questions below. Cheers

Code:
Player Name:
Player Position:
Link to Profile:
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):
What kind of player do you want to build?
Why should Vancouver draft you?
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season?
Do you know any players from the league?
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications?
Who is your favorite NHL team?
Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke
</div>

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Player Name:
Connor Blackwell

Player Position:
Center

Link to Profile:
Too Lazy

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):

1st Line Elite Center

Why should Vancouver draft you?
Does Vancouver like winning? idk.

What are your goals for your first SMJHL season?
pot some assists, get some decent playing time, have a tight knit locker room.

Do you know any players from the league?
no

Are you comfortable using discord for team communications?
no

Who is your favorite NHL team?
Vancouver Canucks / Arizona Coyotes

I pm'd you them on discord this morning

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Player Name: Hunter Jones

Player Position: RW

Link to Profile:http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=82423
Not up to date attributes.

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4-5

What kind of player do you want to build? Strong Two-way Winger with a great shot

Why should Vancouver draft you? Beacuse ill put in thr effort to be the best player i can be. Also please?

What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? To make my way up to the top of the lineup.

Do you know any players from the league? Only those i have chatted with on the rookie discord.

Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Of Course

Who is your favorite NHL team? Ottawa Senators

[Image: 200.gif]

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

Player Name: Durh Hur
Player Position: LW
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=2795
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3-4
Strong Power forward the is reliable on both sides of the ice
Why should Vancouver draft you? Feel like I can bring a lot now and in the future
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Improve my player
Do you know any players from the league? Yes
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Yes
Who is your favorite NHL team? Ottawa Senators
[Image: trap-meme-acquisition-rejection-rejectio...571048.png]

Player Name: Blaster Blade
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=2777
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4
What kind of player do you want to build? The Goal Scorin Beast
Why should Vancouver draft you? Scoring Beast
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Win the cup and score goals
Do you know any players from the league? yeah a couple from NSFL
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Of course.
Who is your favorite NHL team? Pittsburgh Penguins. Call me a bandwagon but its been a while.

Favorite meme is how you spelled your in "Post you favorite" Smile

Player Name: Kevin Hamilton
Player Position: LW
Link to Profile: My Profile
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3
What kind of player do you want to build? A speedy skater who sets up scores and flies back on defense
Why should Vancouver draft you? Because when you are trying to protect a lead, I'll be the perfect player to run out the clock with. I feel that is more important to your team than most.
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? No clue, but I feel like an assists milestone would be the minimum
Do you know any players from the league? Bzerkap was the one I came here for, and I recognize a ton of names. Not a lot of folks I know well, but a lot of familiar faces.
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? No issue there
Who is your favorite NHL team? Don't follow hockey
Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke Eh, not really a quick joke guy without context.

Player Name: Joshua Woodcroft
Link to Profile: Profile
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): just started today but likely a 4 or 5 until I find a job
What kind of player do you want to build? I want to play a fast paced offensive power forward
Why should Vancouver draft you? You've got a hometown boy thirsting for his chance to make his city proud.
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? My goals are to develop my style of play and winning.
Do you know any players from the league? none.
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? yes
Who is your favorite NHL team? Canucks
Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke My avatar.

Player Name: Tatu Makela
Player Position: D
Link to Profile: click me name
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 6
What kind of player do you want to build? Two-way stud
Why should Vancouver draft you? I'll be the best defenseman in this class AINEC
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Top TPE earner
Do you know any players from the league? does anyone actually know anyone else
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? yeet
Who is your favorite NHL team? Columbus

:impact:

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Player Name: Lyndis Vakarian
Player Position: Winger
Link to Profile: In profile.
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4
What kind of player do you want to build? Sniper
Why should Vancouver draft you? Why not?
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Don't be a liability on the team, slowly get better and make an impact late in the season
Do you know any players from the league? Yeah here and there.
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? yup
Who is your favorite NHL team? Canucks
:force:

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

Player Name: Bobby Watson
Player Position: Wing
Link to Profile: In my sig
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4.5 to 5.
What kind of player do you want to build? Good scorer but able to do some playmaking and play with the team
Why should Vancouver draft you? Because I'm ready to learn, motivated ad not looking to hug the spotlight just for myself.
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? I don,t really know how everything works so let's say be recognized as a good scorer and team player
Do you know any players from the league? Know two who are becoming bigshot in the SHL I guess.
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Yes, already using it
Who is your favorite NHL team? Pittburgs
Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke : Just look at my stache on my picture profile.

Player Name: John Grossman Jr.
Player Position: Defense
Link to Profile: http://theshl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=82498
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3-4
What kind of player do you want to build? The most brutal enforcer ever
Why should Vancouver draft you? Because I will be the most brutal enforcer in the SMJHL
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? To be the most brutal enforcer in the SMJHL and win a championship
Do you know any players from the league? I know a bunch of people. Idk how many of them are still active though Aggrieved
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Idk, never used it, but it seems like that's the law of the land around here now
Who is your favorite NHL team? Philadelphia Flyers
Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke Look at my profile picture

Player Name: Nico Grøss

Player Position: Right Wing

Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=82548

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): Probably 4

What kind of player do you want to build? Swiss Army Knife type player with an offensive focus on playmaking, want to be able to do everything from kill penalties, throw some hits, and set up the goal scorers on my line.

Why should Vancouver draft you? I'm experienced in the league and now how to put together a strong player build for the sim, and I also like to think of myself as a good LR person who can get along with anyone.

What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Just to show steady growth throughout the season, and if I could end up on both sides of special teams by the end of the season then that would be ideal.

Do you know any players from the league? Yeauh boi, I've been apart of this league since 2010 so I'm pretty familiar in general with a lot of the guys here.

Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Yup, in Buffalo that's where about 95% of our LR is, so I'm good with that.

Who is your favorite NHL team? New Jersey Devils

[Image: L5PZHvK.gif]

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Player Name: Thè Dude

Player Position: Offensive Defenseman

Player Page: Thè Dude

Update Page: Updates

Current Activity Level, and anything that might cause your activity level on the site to drop?:
I only just started so my activity level is yet to be determined, I hope to be really active, but that would mostly depend on how much I enjoy this whole thing. I expect it'll be a lot. I have high hopes.

Why should you draft me? I'm going to score goals. I'm determined to. I might be a defensive black hole though, yet to be seen.

What are your goals for your first season?:
I want to learn as much as possible and get involved in the community.

Describe what type of player you want to build.
I want to build a high octane goal scoring defenseman.

I don't know any players yet.

I am comfortable using discord for team communication.

My favorite NHL team is Vancouver.

My favorite joke/meme/gif:
[Image: loui.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

Player Name: Mark Stewart
Player Position: Goalie
Link to Profile: Profile link
What kind of player do you want to build? A solid, starting goaltender
Why should Vancouver draft you? I want to help this team win.
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Improve my player as best I can and learn more about the SHL in general
Do you know any players from the league? No
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Yep
Who is your favorite NHL team? Vancouver Canucks
[Image: 19xikKV.jpg]

Player Name: Paddy Kane-Reilly
Player Position: C
Link to Profile: in sig
What kind of player do you want to build? Offensive Catalyst
Why should Vancouver draft you? I'm more dedicated to my player this time around
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Score 10 goals atleast
Do you know any players from the league? a few
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? sure
Who is your favorite NHL team? MTL

Meme

[Image: giphy.mp4]