Create Account

The return of the Bad Accents

Yes, you read it correctly. Myself and <a href='index.php?showuser=1017' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Jogurtaa</a> are making an another podcast.

So, if you want to hear these awful, but awesome bad accents answer your questions and talk random shit about how fucked we are, please put them down here.

Pls a lot of questions, cuz Jogy is poor af, lets help the unfortunate ones.

Hello my friends. Cheers

Jogy, talk about your West Kendall years in honor of Pettyfer's recent induction into the Toonza HOF. LB, let's hear a little bit from you as well on this.

How is school going for both of you? I assume LB, that you are still attending.

Jogy, still crushing young ladies souls out on the handball courts?

LB, have you been watching my man PorzingGod dominate offensively so far for the Knicks this season?

Is Winnipeg going to keep scoring at this ridiculous rate?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Hi there

Most surprising SHL team right now?

Do any of you pay attention to the SMJHL?

Show me a very bad Swedish accent pls

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

If Floyd Mayweather walked in on your recording session and came at you saying he had a $20 million proposition would you take it?

Have either of you read War & Peace?

Is Aloe Vera good for the soul or just the burns on your skin?

Would a duck be a good pet or a bad pet? Please include pros/cons and reasoning behind your choices.

09-13-2018, 05:12 PMNUCK Wrote: If I didnt have a Canadian flag as a tattoo, I would have gotten shit kicked by 5 people in Switzerland. They accused me of being an American and were about to pound me good until I showed them my tatty. As soon as they seen it, they apologized and walked away.

True story

How does it feel having some of the best accents on the site?

Have either of you played Player Unknown's Battlegrounds?

Any games you are both looking forward to?

Any movies that you're looking forward to? The new Star Wars movie perhaps?

Does Winnipeg have what it takes to get to the steroid tipped mountain top of the SHL?

Where is McZ getting his batch of steroids? Country of origin, please.

How are you feeling about your player's play this year in the SHL and SMJHL respectively?

If Donald Trump was commissioner of SHL, what would his first rule change be?

Name your favorite person on the site.

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Favourite NHL Team?

Waffles or Pancakes?

Predictions for the S37 Challenge Cup and Four Star Cup?

Who are your top five WAGS in the NHL?

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

LB, how much has Ferrari pissed you off over the past, oh, month and a half?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Thanks for all the questions guys! Boy, you did deliver some good ones :D

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

I'm not making a new topic for this, me and Jogy are planning to do an another podcast, so get your questions in. <a href='index.php?showuser=1017' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Jogurtaa</a>

Have you both liked playing for the Jets?

Do you think we're gonna back2back

Which countries have the best cuisine in Europe in your opinion?

Will we win the President’s Trophy? Or will SFP pull off the shocker? (Or will it be one of the East teams?)

#GOJETSGO
[Image: pQ2EKtU.png]
S32 SHL Draft No. 1 Overall

[Image: SHLEmoteJets.png]
Max Weber || D#39 || Portland Admirals/Winnipeg Jets ||

Just to kill Slappy, how much better is Winnipeg compared West Kendall?

What is the biggest surprise of the season?

If you could be Jets GM for day and could bring in any player who would it be and why?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

*What are your thought of how to put Team Latvia back on the map? In my article I offered to give national team to another country and strip it from Latvia as at this moment it just seems that Team Latvia has sentimental value but not a real value that other players see or recognise. Do you disagree with this and see Team Latvia back being contender? If yes, then by what season?

*How can you comment the fact that in the last podcast you basically put me as "non-latvian" and a "moron" which shows your position towards one of the few still existing and growing Latvian players from the Head GM spot? What message does it sends to those who would even consider of joining the national team?

*This season one of Team Latvias main players - Shane Gagner - retired. How will it affect the team that is already struggling? Who will play instead of Shane?

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

yes, this will return some time soon

I am poor, so we will return with an awesome podcast