Create Account

S38 Detroit Interested Prospects

<div align="center">[Image: 9aoajl.png]</div>
What's up friends, it's me Waters, and I'm Co-GM for the Detroit Falcons, and I represent the Falcons, along with Head GM, my good man TheWoZy. We just won the Four Star Cup, and we're looking to make another run in a couple seasons, so if you want to be a part of that, or if you just want the .5 tpe you get for doing this, make sure to answer the questions below.

Detroit is looking for active newgens and well-known recreates to help those newgens succeed. We lose a lot of players going into next season, but retain a small core that will be able to contribute for the next season or two. We're looking for people to replace the losses and ultimately get us into cup contention once more by S40.

You might feel like that's a bit long, and if you do feel that way, tell us below, but if you're looking to be a part of a management model that has brought consistent success for 15+ seasons, this is the place for you.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Player Page:[/b]

[b]Update Page:[/b]

[b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?[/b]

[b]How active do you plan on being this season in the media section?[/b]

[b]Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal)[/b]

[b]What's more important to you, playing time or championships?[/b]

[b]How many seasons will you be playing in juniors?[/b]

[b]U got any cute doggos or lil cats?[/b]

[b]Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes?[/b]

[b]What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty?[/b]

[b]Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft?[/b]

if you got any specific questions, feel free to PM me or Wozy (goes by Wozman there) on discord or here on the site.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Username:TML99

Player Page:Sig

Update Page:Sig

Do you have any previous sim league experience?VHL, SBA, GOMHL ect.

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section?yes

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal)Toronto Maple leaves

What's more important to you, playing time or championships?playing time over <a href='index.php?showuser=2005' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>crutch</a>

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors?all of them

U got any cute doggos or lil cats?pupper

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes?no

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty?destroying SMJHL with my beauty

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft?luv u guis

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Username: Marc Bradford

Player Page: Sig

Update Page: Sig

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Yea I played earlier this year with Tim Elliot

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section? Depends. It's hard to think up new content but I gotta keep the cash flowing

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal)
Capitals
I'm from Ireland originally.
I'm a mid-level manager and I hate it

What's more important to you, playing time or championships? Championships

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors? Hard to say. 2-4 probably. Depends which SHL team drafts me.

U got any cute doggos or lil cats? I have a Weim

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes? Absolutely

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty? Raising my damn kids with my damn wife

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft? Well, my previous guy was Militia and we had a heated series, but I'm willing to go to the dark side if necessary.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Quote:Originally posted by TML99@Nov 23 2017, 09:20 PM
[b]Username:TML99

Player Page:Sig

Update Page:Sig

Do you have any previous sim league experience?VHL, SBA, GOMHL ect.

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section?yes

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal)Toronto Maple leaves

What's more important to you, playing time or championships?playing time over <a href='index.php?showuser=2005' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>crutch</a>

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors?all of them

U got any cute doggos or lil cats?pupper

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes?no

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty?destroying SMJHL with my beauty

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft?luv u guis[/b]
ohec u so cute
[Image: 357384832935788554.png]
2bad ur a stinky scarecrow

Player Page
Update Page

Username: Allegiant

Player Page: Here

Update Page: Here

Do you have any previous sim league experience? On SHL (this is my third player) as well as SBA, GOMHL and briefly VHL. But SHL has been the one I devote the most energy and time to.

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section? Pretty active. I'm going to try to do media regularly, and I'm going to work on a large media article throughout the season to recap everything, but that won't be posted until after the playoffs.

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal) My favourite team is the Colorado Avalanche, and my job is more or less school as I'm doing my MA in History.

What's more important to you, playing time or championships? Between the two, championships, but playing time definitely makes things more fun.

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors? It really depends on who drafts me. I think 3 is the safe bet with how teams usually handle forwards.

U got any cute doggos or lil cats? A doggo back home.

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes? mebe

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty? Video games and research.

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft? Nothing I can think of off the top of my head.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

Username: galatix

Player Page: sig

Update Page: sig

Do you have any previous sim league experience? SHL recreate and NSFL scrub

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section? I want to get back to podcasting weekly.

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal)
Penguins
I’m stuck in a post grad minimum wage job. Looking for a new one.

What's more important to you, playing time or championships? This is hard to pick. I want to play but only when it’s the best decision for the team. So I guess that makes me with championships.

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors? 3-4

U got any cute doggos or lil cats? Sadly, none 😭

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes? As long as I can counteract with “ugh you’re not my real dad!”

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty? Writing! And watching movies.

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft? nothing much!

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

Username: Why? Every post I make has it included ffs.

Player Page: In my sig

Update Page: I don't need one of these

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Not really

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section? I plan on calling waters out once a week.

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal) I like the Oilers and I am from Winnipeg. Also I am really good.

What's more important to you, playing time or championships? Playing time for O'Callaghan = Championships

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors? Idk. Ask my GM.

U got any cute doggos or lil cats? Only cats now. Miss having puppers.

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes? No. Nobody terrorizes me.

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty? Poorly run a GOMHL team.

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft? I would like for you two to know how to be good GMs but...

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13+Nov 24 2017, 08:27 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dangles13 @ Nov 24 2017, 08:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Username: Why? Every post I make has it included ffs.[/b]
its all about the strategy. If you're a smart boi, you will realize that i just copypasted this from another IP thread, and you clearly have, which is why you're going 1st round to the Detroit Falcons.

<!--QuoteBegin-Dangles13@Nov 24 2017, 08:27 AM

[b]Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft?
I would like for you two to know how to be good GMs but...[/b][/quote]
nvm

also we just won a cup wtf

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Nov 24 2017, 08:17 AM

its all about the strategy. If you're a smart boi, you will realize that i just copypasted this from another IP thread, and you clearly have, which is why you're going 1st round to the Detroit Falcons.

nvm

also we just won a cup wtf
Even the blind squirrel finds a nut.

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Nov 24 2017, 09:27 AM

Even the blind squirrel finds a nut.
trade me to vancouver

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Nov 24 2017, 08:42 AM

trade me to vancouver
You think you have value?

Username: mdubz

Player Page:http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=83737

Update Page:http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=83741

Do you have any previous sim league experience?I played earlier this year

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section? Depends on how much I need the cash

Favorite team is the Blackhawks, I'm currently attending NIU as a chemistry major. I'm from Rochelle, IL

What's more important to you, playing time or championships?Championships for sure

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors?2-4 probably, depending on where I go

U got any cute doggos or lil cats? Yeah, my parents have 3 cats

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes? Sure?

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty? Study for Organic <_<

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft? Uh, my last player got traded to you guys, and I'm not sure how I would feel about playing for Detroit, since I was originally playing for Montreal. I'm sure I'd be ok with it though.

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

Username: Copenhagen

Player Page: Karno Grönkjær

Update Page: Updates

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Lots, SHL since Season 23, GOMHL, PHL, VHL, OOTP leagues, STHS NHL GM Leagues and other failed ones.

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section?
I'm trying to be more active with media with my new player instead of just graphics to earn money, so pretty active.

P H I L A D E L P H I A F L Y E R S

What's more important to you, playing time or championships?
Championships

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors?
As many as my SHL team needs, the longer the better

U got any cute doggos or lil cats?
No, just a baby and fish.

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes?
I doubt dad bot could even keep up with my dad jokes, game on!

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty?
I destroy photoshop with my sig game

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft?
Karno will either join you or destroy you.

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread

Username:
Oats
Player Page:
should be in links soon
Update Page:
links soon
Do you have any previous sim league experience?
Yes
How active do you plan on being this season in the media section?
Not that active
Oiler fan.
What's more important to you, playing time or championships?
Ships.
How many seasons will you be playing in juniors?
As many till my shl team calls me up? lol
U got any cute doggos or lil cats?
nope
Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes?
I get enough from bojo
What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty?
crying over the paper im writing
Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft?
Hi

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Username: Supa Woov

Player Page: Link

Update Page: Link

Do you have any previous sim league experience? No.

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section? As of now I plan to be decently active.

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal) Favorite team is the Penguins, still in high school, and I live in California.

What's more important to you, playing time or championships? I'm just here for a good time, any play time or championships are a bonus.

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors? However many is needed to get to the SHL.

U got any cute doggos or lil cats? Got 3 cats and my dad's and 2 dogs at my mom's.

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes? Yes, it's preferred.

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty? Destroying pussy.

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft? I play HQM and am thus gay.