Create Account

The Apology to Galatix

906 Words Ready for Grading
First things first I would like to apologize for my actions that occurred in the thunder dome topic the other night. So basically, someone said to make a thunder dome post and target a San Francisco player but my dumbass wasn’t thinking and went straight after the general manager of the team who is beloved by the league which I was unaware of at the time. I have basically ruined my reputation within the league and was released from the Los Angeles Panthers organization almost immediately after posting the article bashing Galatix for no real reason at all.

To the San Francisco pride organization, you were the team that drafted me and gave me a chance taking me fairly earlier and I will always respect the team for being my first and taking my Shl virginity. During my time there, Grape head and Blues Fan were nothing but welcoming. The discord wasn’t as active compared to the crows so I didn’t really get to meet anyone other than Grapehead. I only spoke to galatix a few times and I personally didn’t have a bad or a good vibe with her at all and when I was told to bash a San Fran player I chose poorly and made an ass out of my self-using vulgar language to attack such a beloved player for a joke. I feel as if I went from a somewhat known and had a good rep to just a plain out douchebag.

To the Los Angeles Pride I am deeply sorry I gave your team a bad rep sending shots at another’s team General manager. I’m sorry for giving your team a bad image when I know you guys like to keep the rep good and stay lowkey. To bottas I feel as if we got along really well but I understand you can’t have someone on the team acting out in the manner I did. To everyone else in the discord I really did enjoy those nights after packing a bowl and just having a great talk about hockey and life in general. I didn’t mean to create beef between the two teams and general managers and give the Panthers a bad rep within the shl community so I apologize for that. I also understand the reason on why I was released and if I was in a manager position I would’ve gotten rid of myself also
To the St Louis Crows, I am sorry to let down my general manages joe and Ryan and especially sorry to let down my Team mates who were looking up to me to lead this team to victory this season. Shortly after posting it me and Joe decided it was best to take the post down before I gave him a bad rep as a gm. Someone within the Team / Alumni of the team showed me what thunder dome was and dared me to go after a San Fran player the team that drafted me and eventually ended up trading me to the panthers. So, I hope my actions didn’t give my General managers or team a bad name because here at St Louis what I posted is nothing like how we run the team and I apologize for that.

To Galatix a well known and beloved player of the team I’m truly sorry for the post I made the words I used were very inappropriate considering we had no issues with each other. It was meant to be a joke but I took it way too far using words I shouldn’t have even came close to using word I did but I fucked up and wasn’t thinking and let em loose so sincere apologies to that. In the original post I referred to galatix as a dude which I didn’t realize she wasn’t until after the post so I knew almost nothing about her when I made the post. So to Galatix I apologize and just hope you can forgive me and set aside any bad blood I created making that article

To the shl I’m sorry to have targeted such a beloved player of yours. This article has taught me a lesson do not target anyone in this league for no apparent reason because what will happen will be league wide hatred for such a mindless post. Being released from a team over this absolutely hurts my shl rep and my ability to earn tpe this season. I made a fool out of myself and apologize to the new guys starting with us at st louis who already have a bad outlook on my so far for the stuff I started.

Also because of how low my bank account is I am going to post this as an article to make money because my bank account is sadly very bad. I did make an attempt to reach out to galatix on mobile but I guess my message didn’t get sent to her until the day after where I had to resend it to her which is not an issue considering what I did. For the future I do hope people will give me a chance and get to know me instead of getting there opinions on me solely based off of my article. To every Shl member nothing like this will happen again unless it’s a joke I didn’t mean to cause the damage I did and I’m sorry for that.
<a href='index.php?showuser=2436' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>galatix</a> @[<a href='index.php?showuser=1290' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>vbottas17</a>] <a href='index.php?showuser=2245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Grapehead</a><a href='index.php?showuser=2310' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>JKortesi81</a>

I haven't read this, nor will I probably. But I feel like if you're going to do a proper apology, it'd be in private to the person you're aologizing to and definitely not in a media post where you're making money off of it.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

I respect that you took the time to write up this apology, hopefully you have learned your lesson Logan, I know you're not a bad guy at heart

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Quote:Originally posted by r1c3bowl22@Dec 2 2017, 11:04 PM
I haven't read this, nor will I probably. But I feel like if you're going to do a proper apology, it'd be in private to the person you're aologizing to and definitely not in a media post where you're making money off of it.

Yeahthat

Quote:Originally posted by Beaty@Dec 3 2017, 02:13 AM

Yeahthat

Some people can never win

lmao at the wordcount so u can get proper pay for ur dumbass

lmao also at "sorry i chose the wrong person to be a complete asshole to randomly" Smile) Smile) Smile) jfc bro

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Honestly, it sounds like you are more sorry for picking Gala to TD then even doing at all. If that is truly the case, than you earn no respect or sympathy from me and you dethrone samee as the stupidest person on the SHL.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by TML99@Dec 2 2017, 07:09 PM
I respect that you took the time to write up this apology, hopefully you have learned your lesson Logan, I know you're not a bad guy at heart
I echo these and lots of people make mistakes and learn and overcome them to become a good member of the league that respects opponents or there are those who don’t learn and continue to be a problem. I know you’re not a bad guy at heart and I think you’ll learn from this. I hope another team gives you a chance and they benefit from giving you a shot.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

I didn't tell you to take it down because of how it'd make me look, I did it because it was useless and just made you look, well, you get it.

I know you're not that stupid, and you're actually a good kid, you just pulled off quite the doozy. As we all do stupid shit from time to time, I can't hold it against you forever. You've done nothing but apologize to me and your teammates since, and this letter is a step in the right direction for repairing your image.

I'm sure people will poke holes in this and give you shit anyway instead of recognizing that you're trying here. You're headed in the right direction. Just keep it up.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

To the Los Angeles Pride

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

⛽️🔥

[Image: Crawfling2.png]

Quote:Originally posted by White Cornerback@Dec 2 2017, 11:19 PM

Some people can never win
wat

in all seriousness

you looked like an absolute dipshit and deserved everything that you got, including being cut from your SHL team. I would be ashamed to be a captain of a team that supported the stupid as fuck thunderdome post that you made for no reason.

Making this apology public was an awful mistake as people are just going to poke holes in it. Also, posting it as media makes it look weak as fuck, like you're more sorry for catching shit for this rather than going after galatix for no reason.

on the bright side, you probably learned from this and another team will take a chance at you, i just hope you learned to not make the same mistake twice.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by crutch@Dec 2 2017, 07:23 PM
To the[b] Los Angeles Pride [/b]
Oh fuck. I retract my post lol jk

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

“Someone told me to go after someone, so I did it.”

Hey Logan, how does sending me your life savings sound?

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]