Create Account

HIRING: Budget Director

Looking to hire a new SHL Budget Director. We've got a nice spreadsheet already set up, you'll have to keep it updated as trades/signings come in to ensure all teams are coming in under budget and check against the teams' budgets in the offseasons to ensure everything looks good.

PM me your application tell me why you want the job and what relevant experience you have that could help with the position, and anything else you think would be relevant.

Patrick tells me it's $5,000,000 per season.

If you have questions about the job you should probably ask <a href='index.php?showuser=1630' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-43'>Kevin "Juice" Bieksa</a> because he probably has more of an idea than I do.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia