Create Account

S39 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread

<center>[Image: 2efkc9h.png]
Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread (S39)

Hey prospects!! Interested in joining the Halifax Raiders? Just fill out this quick questionnaire and let us know a little more about you.

1. Welcome to the league! What's your player's name & position?

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you?

3. What sets you apart from the other prospects in this draft class?

4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with?

5. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season?

6. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room?

7. Tell us an interesting/funny fact about yourself.

8. The GMs of the Raiders are FourFour and Shmurph, which GM has a better username and which one would you choose to go to a private island with if you were given the chance?

9. Favorite NHL team?

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion?

Thank you so much guys, and I'm sure we'll be in touch with many of you as draft day approaches! Smile

raiders #RaiderNation raiders </center>

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Im Two Way Defender Paz Tappers. Remember this name. Smile

Team which is full of nerds and jerks so it gonna be fun. I would like to have second line 20min per game. Gonna be good with everything else.

I have been very underrated player previous.

4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with?
Yes I love discord

Quite important cus I want to prove SHL teams my qualities.

I'd say both. I don't think we will have so active LR if we be losing game after game.

Rush B don't stop

8. The GMs of the Raiders are FourFour and Shmurph, which GM has a better username and which one would you choose to go to a private island with if you were given the chance?

With 44 cus who would like to stay with a Smurf if that nickname says that lol :D

9. Favorite NHL team?
None actually

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion?
4-5 it's hard to say

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]

Aleksandr aleksandrov jr - goalie

Winning

I won a four star cup yesterday
Yea

Pretty important

Hard to have activity If you arent winning imo

Im a boring person

Probably shmurph, fourfour smells

9. Favorite NHL team?
Canucks

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Michael O'Dowd

A good locker room and being able to earn my ice time

My winning personality

yes

Pretty important but id be fine having to earn it

I mean I want to win first but the locker room is also important

Im super hilarious

FourFour

9. Favorite NHL team?
Broons

idk i just made this shit

[Image: sour_chin_music.gif]

[Image: HoJ50Az.png][Image: bbtqOQr.png]
Gif sig by Gillon
Other sig by ml

Viktor Valentine - D
active discord
not much Tongue
yep 100%
dont care
active locker room
idk anything about hockey
Shmurph
9. Favorite NHL team?
i dont watch hockey, but im from minnesota so the wild
whatever you want it to be

Ensio Kalju - Defender

Easy-going and relaxed atmosphere inside the team, maybe even some healthy competition for ice time!

I have some experience about sim leagues and building players, ( that line wont be looking good when I fail to live up to the bottom pairing expectations) but steadily getting better week after week while staying patient is what sets me apart!

That is fine, I have discord as well, it´s open on the background basically all the time.

Not so important, or well I would like get fair role, not sure what that might be in actual minutes, but bottom pairing is fine

Both are important, but I much rather try to win with nice group of people than put all the focus on chasing wins at whatever cost

I´m from Finland and live in Finland, but have never visited any other country. I cant see anything with my left eye, I´m not a good singer

I like both, but fourfour is easier to remember and yell if something comes up at the island, for example if a wild animal comes running towards the camp - I could just yell: Fourfour and push him towards the wild koala and start running to the other direction to save myself.

9. Favorite NHL team?
Don´t have one, I´m more of a average hockey fan who watches players more closely, Finnish players mostly due to them being so easy to follow with Finnish media talking about everything they do.

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion? 1 of course Wink

1. Welcome to the league! What's your player's name & position? Jack Daniels, winger

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you? Solid LR

3. What sets you apart from the other prospects in this draft class? idk

4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with? Yeah

5. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season? Not too important

6. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room? Both at the same time Wink

7. Tell us an interesting/funny fact about yourself. I "make" video games.

8. The GMs of the Raiders are FourFour and Shmurph, which GM has a better username and which one would you choose to go to a private island with if you were given the chance? 44 for both

9. Favorite NHL team? Ducks

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion? 3

RIP Mac & 701

Daddy Mack - LW
A fun environment and a desire to win!
I am planning on pumping out a lot of media to have a big bank account.
4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with? Yeah I do want to post some in the locker room still as I love old school forums but I discord is great.

5. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season? It's not important.

6. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room? If I am on a winning team with a dead locker room...kill me now!

7. Tell us an interesting/funny fact about yourself. I believe in aliens.

8. The GMs of the Raiders are FourFour and Shmurph, which GM has a better username and which one would you choose to go to a private island with if you were given the chance? I found out that 44 is from Calgary so I would have to go with him. Although to me when I read FourFour I think 8. 8 is okay but 9 is the key number to this reality.

9. Favorite NHL team? Calgary Flames

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion? 3.33?

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Iam Essellemm RW

A great LR and chance to be on a champion

I guarantee I'm the only person in this class who has two players that are max level

Yes. I like discord way more than the site

Not overly important. I want to eventually be 1st line, but I get it.

Winning/ Team Success

I don't know lol. If you pass on me you'll regret it?

FourFour. and Fourfour again I guess.

9. Favorite NHL team?

Rangers

I don't know, I haven't ranked the teams

D - Gottlieb-Odilo-Dankward McZehrl

nothing special

Recreate with one officially HoF player and one should come soon. now my third player in this league.

yes, for sure.

not important, I know the SMJHL teams have enough send downs so I know for winning the cup it is so important to use them more than the rookies.

both is important. but sometimes you has bad luck and no player or less player comes back as send down and the team hasnt enough picks. then you must accept to lose. for that the activity in a LR or in discord is the most important thing.

I trolled the league 6 years long.

I like 44 and I have some history with him. idk who is Smurph :-x

9. Favorite NHL team?
LA Kings

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Asti-Tabarnak Fleur-De-Lys-LaPoutine III

A great discord that keeps me wanting to stick around.

My amazing french canadian heritage, long name and never give up attitude.

Yes.

70%

Active Locker Room

I once ate 2 burgers in one sitting

Shmurph username is clearly superior.

9. Favorite NHL team?

Kalamazoo Wings.

Somewhere between one and eight.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Florence Clijster, center

I don't care much about winning. I want a fun locker room that'll make me want to log in every day.

It's a recreate-heavy class so I don't think that really does it. I don't know, I'm a good team player and you won't have to worry about me spreading a bad image of your team around the League. I've managed to spend almost 3 years here without being in a major shitstorm.

Yeah, I got used to Discord. I liked the old locker rooms too.

I just want to help the team as best I can. I dislike teams that overplay their top players and leave the others with nothing, though. It's a league to have fun and that should be the GM's top priority. I understand that capped players deserve more ice time but when you're in the SMJHL and you get like 5 minutes per game, it sucks.

Definitely active locker room.

Considering that I've been contemplating my life for 5 minutes trying to answer this question, I should probably say I have nothing for ya man.

I think FourFour is clever but I associate Shmurph with the smurfs (I guess that was the intention?) and it brings me back to my childhood, which is really cool. I don't know either of you enough to go on an island with either of you, creepz.

9. Favorite NHL team?
Montréal Canadiens... can we not talk about it?

Middle of the pack, so from 3 to 7.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

My player's name is Blaine McElroy. He is a left handed two-way defense man.

I'm honestly not sure. This is my first time playing, so I don't have a great idea what to expect. I guess just a group of helpful people.

My prospect aims to be a strong goal scorer without sacrificing defensive capabilities.

Sure.

It's certainly nice to have, but may not be the end all be all.

Both?

I own a side business selling socks. They're pretty awesome socks too. Wink

Shmurph, only because it makes me think of someone pronouncing smurf with a lisp.
That depends, which one of you drinks more and what do you drink?

9. Favorite NHL team?
Detroit Red Wings

Based entirely on the real world locations these simulation teams reside in... a 4 way tie for 5th.
Based on actual real reasons... in an 8 way tie for 1st since I don't really know anything about any of these teams yet.

Conor McGregor, and he is a center.

I would simply like to be surrounded by good people and a positive locker room. I'm more than fine playing for either a rebuilding or competitive team. :D

I don't know if anything sets me apart specifically, but I think my activity (minus my accident) has been very good, and my dedication to both the league and my teams has been mostly positive.

Yes, and I'm going to let you know about that right now!

The only thing important to me is cultivating a good locker room presence and doing whatever I can to aid the team. Cheers

Absolutely the latter, but I don't see why we cannot have both? Tongue

I have a collection of swords and other authentic weapons from Game of Thrones.

44, but only because I know you better babe. :wub:

I've talked to Shmurph a few times, and he's a really good dude as well, so it might only take him buying me some food to change my mind. Ninja

9. Favorite NHL team?
One that won't suck.

I'm going to give you the politically correct answer and state that I rank all teams equally, but you know how much love I have for you, personally. :wub:

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Reginald Rove - LW

My number one desire is an active Locker Room. Everything else comes second to that.

I'm a great locker room presence. Plus I have 12m in my bank account so I'm set for training for a while.

Yeah I much prefer an active discord to an active onsite LR

I think that it would keep me interested, but I definitely don't need to be a first liner or anything

Active locker room for sure

I have a twin brother (Shadowz)

Shmurph, because fuck it.

9. Favorite NHL team?

Don't follow the NHL too closely tbh. Rangers I guess?

Honesty don't know the teams well enough to rank them. It would be in order of discord activity though.

[Image: 2v10l6s.png]