Create Account

SCO Racing

Quote:Originally posted by LB.@Feb 8 2018, 04:14 PM

there was no team in Liepāja u cock

if there was, oh boi

you're too clumsy to catch a ball and you'd get sent off every game because of ur agressivness lul

let me join this racing league so i can rek u

Japanese goaltender - Keisuke Suzuki

Japan Timber

Former winger for Chicago Syndicate - Romualds Loks

Latvia syndicate Militia

Also a SHL, SMJHL and IIHF Champion with Intars Ogle

Latvia  Steelhawks

[Image: b6RVUUV.png]
By teztify

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 8 2018, 09:13 AM

Lol... Gotta start somewhere... anyways I will upload the attributes guide this afternoon (or if the kid takes an earlier nap I will do it sooner).

For anyone with questions you can ask here or on Discord my user is KWally#1313

Right off the bat I'd say.... you need a link to the forums in one of those drop-downs. Tongue

I'm also guessing that for S1 only the Short-Track will be open?

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by rieksts@Feb 8 2018, 04:17 PM

you're too clumsy to catch a ball and you'd get sent off every game because of ur agressivness lul

let me join this racing league so i can rek u
1v1 in rfactor

Quote:Originally posted by LB.@Feb 8 2018, 04:21 PM

1v1 in rfactor

1v1 in pubg

oh wait

Japanese goaltender - Keisuke Suzuki

Japan Timber

Former winger for Chicago Syndicate - Romualds Loks

Latvia syndicate Militia

Also a SHL, SMJHL and IIHF Champion with Intars Ogle

Latvia  Steelhawks

[Image: b6RVUUV.png]
By teztify

Quote:Originally posted by Zoone16@Feb 8 2018, 08:19 AM

Right off the bat I'd say.... you need a link to the forums in one of those drop-downs. Tongue

I'm also guessing that for S1 only the Short-Track will be open?

Yup... at the moment I’ve delayed putting up that link to prevent any ROC Purchases trying to be made Tongue Cause we all know where there is tpe people will always figure out how to get to it haha

Yes S1 will be only STSC, unless we have enough signups to unlock the next tier.

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by rieksts@Feb 8 2018, 04:29 PM

1v1 in pubg

oh wait
cs go bitch

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 8 2018, 07:30 AM

Yup... at the moment I’ve delayed putting up that link to prevent any ROC Purchases trying to be made Tongue Cause we all know where there is tpe people will always figure out how to get to it haha

Any ideas on the email verification? I can try registering again with a different address, but nothing was sent to the first one and I don't see an option to request a re-send.

Quote:Originally posted by kckolbe@Feb 8 2018, 09:42 AM

Any ideas on the email verification?  I can try registering again with a different address, but nothing was sent to the first one and I don't see an option to request a re-send.

I will just manually approve... other have received it, so I’m not too sure. Once I approve you can double check the email address?

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 8 2018, 09:25 AM

I will just manually approve... other have received it, so I’m not too sure. Once I approve you can double check the email address?

Good call, might have typo'd it.

Quote:Originally posted by kckolbe@Feb 8 2018, 10:29 AM

Good call, might have typo'd it.

I pushed the activation of all pending, so everyone should be good to go.

Still waiting.

Quote:Originally posted by RHolder71@Feb 8 2018, 10:41 AM
Still waiting.

You have already been approved Wink

Also, <a href='index.php?showuser=2325' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>Zoone16</a> the attribute guide: http://www.scoracing.com/attribute-guide/

Gonna sign up in a bit once I finish up some work

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

This looks really cool. I'm in.

Quote:Originally posted by Insayne+Feb 8 2018, 10:44 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insayne @ Feb 8 2018, 10:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Gonna  sign up in a bit once I finish up some work[/b]

Plenty of time Wink When you do, if the email doesn't come through in 5 or 10 mins... let me know. Other wise, you can create your driver while you wait for the email verification.

<!--QuoteBegin-Whikadoodle@Feb 8 2018, 10:46 AM
This looks really cool. I'm in.[/quote]

Once we get a good chunk of drivers in we will run some test races this weekend... I'm really looking forward to that aspect!