Create Account

Global Simulation Hockey League

Quote:Originally posted by formx@Mar 17 2018, 02:30 PM

my god you're fucking stupid

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Mar 18 2018, 02:32 AM
I'd just suggest that everyone back away at this point and chill out. On both sides.

So I am coming from a central perspective here. The GSHL needs some guidance but the idea of the league is quite interesting. There are people that put in a good amount of work over there, like the Commentary Lead and Radio Host Vince Brown.

For someone like <a href='index.php?showuser=2271' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>Avakael</a> to make snap judgements based on his short time in the league is a bit uninformed. Sure the most active 12 players in discord get +2 each week. But the main progression comes from play. Have a good game? Get some points to spend. So it's obvious your short and inactive time there has made you an informed member of the community. Honestly, the guys talking shit from the SHL here I have never seen do one thing to try and help the GSHL. So seems like you're just complaining. The comments from multiple members about toxcity seems one-legged as, once again, you've been inactive as fuck or more likely haven't said one thing in the league. Let's just remember that the SHL is just one big happy family where everyone gets along.

As for the guys vehemently defending the GSHL. The league does need some help. Especially of the quality of life variety. Creating a player is too frustrating for most people at the moment. The website layout is terrible. I made a much better banner for the site and it wasn't even recognized. Pepper needs to accept outside influence a bit better. The league needs better image if it plans to succed. But I think people need to take a step back and realize that there needs to be guidance outside of the Commish for a league to succeed. QoL for the GSHL would got a long way at this point.
When I left the league, being among the 12 most active discord users was the only way to improve your player, and the league owner told me I was a whiny entitled asshole for suggesting it should be anything different.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Mar 18 2018, 02:54 AM

This, yet again, is a stretching of the truth by Avakael. Ava joined the league and was in the discord and inactive for about 4 days. He was there before the progression system was introduced. The GSHL is a much more "set it and forget it" league. You make your player, you watch the streams, if your player does things they earn points to spend on doing things better.

The 12 people per week updates are a bonus point increase that is only +2 points per week. The points are basically nothing in the grand scheme. If you're active in discussion on the discord you get a little bonus. No harm in this. But you can earn points just by hitting, shooting, blocking, fights. Whatever.

So I believe there are some really uninformed people spouting shit they don't know.
Also false- I was there for a good 3 to 4 weeks, and the decision to finally give up on it was made after I was traded to a team I wanted nothing to do with, not after I figured out I'd never be able to improve my player.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Mar 17 2018, 01:04 PM

This really upsets me you judge an entire country on 1 guy.

I thought you were dead, or sucked into a black hole of something. Sucks you just ignore everyone from the Mammoths after doing so much to help the team. You were a major part in my growth in the league, now you're gone just like dad. I take it you went out to get cigarettes?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Quote:Originally posted by wumaduce@Mar 19 2018, 10:35 AM

I thought you were dead, or sucked into a black hole of something. Sucks you just ignore everyone from the Mammoths after doing so much to help the team. You were a major part in my growth in the league, now you're gone just like dad. I take it you went out to get cigarettes?

Weow so mean. Angry

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by CFJ@Mar 19 2018, 11:38 AM

Weow so mean.&nbsp; Angry

Right? Even dad said he'd be back after he went to the store. He at least pretended to care. I'm scarred for life about the whole Toe incident. Crybaby

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

The league folded today I think, kind of confused ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

GSHL is dead, he didnt like that the owners didnt like his ideas so he folded the league and restarted as the HSL. I hope Vince Brown knows what he's doing because as much as Tom is a nice guy I dont think he knows what he's doing

owo, such surprise

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]