Create Account

Global Simulation Hockey League

Lmao, this Arrary dude just came here to prove that everyone is right about the toxicity. :lol: You better learn how to represent your precious league, boy. And yes, even if everyone is shitting on it.

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Arrary@Mar 17 2018, 11:03 AM

I like how you have nothing to say back commish. rofl

How do I respond to that lol? Read what u wrote again and tell me that makes sense.

Also I am the commish, das right. Nice being a commish of a site with an actual memberbase u kno.

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Mar 17 2018, 08:06 AM

How do I respond to that lol? Read what u again wrote and tell me that makes sense.

Also I am the commish, das right. Nice being a commish of a site with an actual memberbase u kno.
[Image: vNj5rj9.gif]

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Mar 17 2018, 10:06 AM

How do I respond to that lol? Read what u wrote again and tell me that makes sense.

These are so old.. There's better forum websites....

Popcorn

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

<a href='index.php?showuser=807' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-5'>gorlab</a> I summon thee

sigs by ToeDragon84

unban gorlab, someone here needs to get his fucking weight up

Quote:Originally posted by Arrary@Mar 17 2018, 11:07 AM

These are so old.. There's better forum websites....

Fair enough, but that's why we raised $300+ to move over to a new forum in a few months or so. And we didn't even need to plaster a donation button right on the front of our site to make it happen lmaooo.

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

<a href='index.php?showuser=3028' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Arrary</a> if samee talks shit about ur league it must be real shitty bruh

Japanese goaltender - Keisuke Suzuki

Japan Timber

Former winger for Chicago Syndicate - Romualds Loks

Latvia syndicate Militia

Also a SHL, SMJHL and IIHF Champion with Intars Ogle

Latvia  Steelhawks

[Image: b6RVUUV.png]
By teztify

Quote:Originally posted by rieksts@Mar 17 2018, 06:11 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=3028' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Arrary</a> if samee talks shit about ur league it must be real shitty bruh
maybe he has free iphones

Quote:Originally posted by LB.@Mar 17 2018, 06:12 PM

maybe he has free iphones
SCORE

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Arrary@Mar 17 2018, 11:01 AM

Clearly I dont. -sarcastic- Im not letting people flex on the website because they can't upgrade their puny players like mine.

You're literally contradicting yourself about this site. Why even say something if you don't mean it? People have jobs and have real world things to do, clearly you don't.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by rieksts@Mar 17 2018, 08:11 AM
i love it when you post it must be the avy or something but god damn

sigs by ToeDragon84

Quote:Originally posted by CFJ@Mar 17 2018, 08:13 AM

You're literally contradicting yourself about this site. Why even say something if you don't mean it? People have jobs and have real world things to do, clearly you don't.
They can't update their puny players because their shit league only updates so many players every week based on how much they jerk off with each other and spam words all day. Aka circlejerk for points and 12 people get updated.

How is a league supposed to grow like that? It isn't. The GSHL already hit its peak lmao

sigs by ToeDragon84

Quote:Originally posted by CFJ@Mar 17 2018, 10:13 AM

You guys are literally arguing with the SamiKaze of the GSHL. If you think this 16 year old twerp represents the people as a whole. You're wrong. He's a drop in the bucket. Some really cool people have joined the SHL from the GSHL for this upcoming SMJHL class.

I'd just ignore Arrary.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]