Create Account

Insayne 3/18

[Image: ilbhMX5.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=512' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>Green</a>

[Image: xcAgMRX.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=2274' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-66'>Rabidsponge21</a>

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

Wow Smile nice one

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Its Beautiful thank you <a href='index.php?showuser=2535' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Insayne</a>

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Appreciate it. They're solid! Improving when I can find the time!

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

These are real nice man

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

^ what dankoa said

big fan of your style

keep up the nice work

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Sig 1: 7/10 - $650,000

I like how this sig has like a split of green and blue going on and has two very different bg's on each side of carter. I like the use of the triple render and how each time its repeated its more and more blurred. Then on the left side I like the use of the green and that line stock. My one beef with this sig is the text placement. It just doesn't look natural being placed up in the corner there, I think it would have been better suited being on his back arm towards the center of the sig. Props for the jersey change although I think it could have been a little bigger and stretched out to make it look more natural.

Sig 2: 9/10 - $800,000

I like what you did on this sig, the first thing that stands out imo is the pop of colours. From the text to the stocks to his jersey, the colours look great. I like what you did with the stock on each side of the render, it breaks the sig almost into thirds and just looks good. I like the text/font choice.

Total: $1,450,000

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]