Create Account

S40 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2018, 06:35 PM by King.)

<center>[Image: 2efkc9h.png]
Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread (S40)

Hey prospects!! Interested in joining the Halifax Raiders? Just fill out this quick questionnaire and let us know a little more about you.

1. Welcome to the league! What's your player's name & position?

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you?

3. What sets you apart from the other prospects in this draft class?

4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with?

5. Is playing time important for you in your rookie season? We are a deep team so rookies will be looking at 3rd and 4th line playing time. /b]

[b]6. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room?

7. Tell us an interesting/funny fact about yourself.

8. The GMs of the organization are Shmurph and FourFour, which one do you think is more susceptible to getting drunk of 2 Palm Bays?

9. Favorite NHL team?

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion?

Thank you so much guys, and I'm sure we'll be in touch with many of you as draft day approaches! Smile

raiders #RaiderNation raiders </center>[/b]

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

1. Alex Andani - Center

2. An active LR and a common goal of reaching the Four Star Cup. That goal doesn't have to be reached in the first season of course.

3. My activity and reputation from the GOMHL. Crazy active and dedicated to my team regardless of where I land. Granted I haven't been as active on SHL compared to GOMHL, but the off-season is pretty boring with nothing to do media on lol.

4. Carbine#0674

5. Not at all. As a lower TPE player, I'll probably be better off in the bottom six until I'm closer to 350 TPE.

6. I believe an active LR is essential to team success.

7. My nose is slightly fucked from falling down a hill as a kid. It's funny because I didn't break it and didn't realize it was slightly crooked until just recently Tongue

8. Who said either of you needed a second? :lol:

9. Blue Jackets

10. It's hard to rank Halifax in the top 3 since Montreal currently owns the first 3 picks (wtf?) and the Mammoths have 2 1st rounders as well. The Whalers have 3 of the first 16 picks as well. I'd say 4 or 5 even though you have two 2nd rounders, should still get two decent players.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

1. Flacko Lagerfield - LW

2. A good LR and quality playing time.

3. I'm a GM on the GOMHL.

4. Yes.

5. I'm fine with 3rd lime time in my first season, I'll pass on the 4th line though.

6. LR.

7. I'm a sens fan from Montreal.

8. I only know FourFour, so him?

9. Sens.

10. You're tied for 1st with every other SMJHL team.

[Image: 3.png]

Quote:Originally posted by FourFour@Mar 14 2018, 07:32 PM

[b]1. Welcome to the league! What's your player's name & position?

4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with?

5. Is playing time important for you in your rookie season? We are a deep team so rookies will be looking at 3rd and 4th line playing time. /b]

[b]6. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room?

8. The GMs of the organization are Shmurph and FourFour, which one do you think is more susceptible to getting drunk of 2 Palm Bays?

9. Favorite NHL team?

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion?[/b]
1. Mattias Enqvist and he is a Centre
2. A chance to perform and not being stashed away for some inactive scrub.
3. I work harder than any of them and I have a HOF pedigree.
4. Yes certainly I am!
5. It is important if I feel I've earned it by being active.
6. Winning
7. I can eat a whole bag of Doritos in 5 minutes.
8. 44, my history with him points that he doesnt even get home til 7 AM anyways.
9. Devils.
10. 1 or 2

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

1. Daniel Daniil, Winger
2. Playing time, good locker room culture, some insight into off-the-beaten path builds.
3. Nobody has more dans in their name.
4. Sure.
5. Yep sorta -- 3rd line is fine, or 4th line with special teams time, but the only way to know how to build is to see old dandan in action.
6. Neither -- fit is important to me. I care that I match my team's culture.
7. I high-fived a Pennsylvania State Trooper once while in the back of his cruiser and tipsy because I misunderstood that he was asking for my license.
8. If you're getting drunk off two of anything, you need to step up your game tbh
9. CAPS CAPS CAPS
10. 5-6

Piotr Czerkawski TW

Active LR, help with getting SHL and building successful player

I'm active in other sim leagues (namely PBE and NSFL) and I plan to not skip a TPE here either.

Sure, discord > forums for 99% things

5. Is playing time important for you in your rookie season? We are a deep team so rookies will be looking at 3rd and 4th line playing time.
I'd say yes, who'd rather sit on the bench than play?

latter

One of the people in the world that are both computer science engineer and combine harvester driver.

Shumrph, purely by name

9. Favorite NHL team?
I don't follow it closely, only cheered for Maple Leafs last season. But don't let that discourage you, I watched just 1 football game my entire life and I'm still plenty active in NSFL. You might as well used that as opportunity to grow your team fan base.

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion?
No clue, I don't have personal rankings for that.

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

1. Welcome to the league! What's your player's name & position? Mister Shit. I got D.

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you? Pity.

3. What sets you apart from the other prospects in this draft class? I am Mister Shit.

4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with? Yes. Please do not ban me from discord.

5. Is playing time important for you in your rookie season? We are a deep team so rookies will be looking at 3rd and 4th line playing time. /b] If a rookie is 1st line then you are edmonton

[b]6. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room? I win game or I ded.

7. Tell us an interesting/funny fact about yourself. No.

8. The GMs of the organization are Shmurph and FourFour, which one do you think is more susceptible to getting drunk of 2 Palm Bays? prob both, also FourFour? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

9. Favorite NHL team? Habs

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion? 42.

1. Welcome to the league! What's your player's name & position? Lightning Jones

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you? Nothing in particular.

3. What sets you apart from the other prospects in this draft class? I'm me.

4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with? Yep.

5. Is playing time important for you in your rookie season? We are a deep team so rookies will be looking at 3rd and 4th line playing time. Fine by me.

6. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room? Either or.

7. Tell us an interesting/funny fact about yourself. I'm not interesting.

8. The GMs of the organization are Shmurph and FourFour, which one do you think is more susceptible to getting drunk of 2 Palm Bays? both of you

9. Favorite NHL team? Bruins

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion? 3

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

1. Welcome to the league! What's your player's name & position? Kata Vilde, Goalie

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you? Rum and cokes

3. What sets you apart from the other prospects in this draft class? I'm old af

4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with? You mean I gotta put up with you in another discord ffs?

5. Is playing time important for you in your rookie season? We are a deep team so rookies will be looking at 3rd and 4th line playing time. /b] 4th line goalie? I'll do er

[b]6. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room? breaking 44s goalie records so the first thing

7. Tell us an interesting/funny fact about yourself. I'm old af

8. The GMs of the organization are Shmurph and FourFour, which one do you think is more susceptible to getting drunk of 2 Palm Bays? 44 a puss, him for sure

9. Favorite NHL team?Wings

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion? 44 lol

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Daniel Karlsson, defense

A father figure in the shape of 44

I'm a gm been around a long time all round great guy etc

Yes I'd be down with that

5. Is playing time important for you in your rookie season? We are a deep team so rookies will be looking at 3rd and 4th line playing time.

Nah not really bothered about it

6. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room?

I think one usually leads to another

I'm a funny guy

44 cuz he a lil bish

9. Favorite NHL team?

Caps

Top 3

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Kaare Aleksandersen

My Page

I want to use the team as a way to springboard my career into greatness

A desire to win

I love discord! I'm more than okay with that

I just want to get drafted

An active locker room is vital to team success, so I don't see them as mutually exclusive

I'm 1-9 trying to get a first date and 3-15 trying to get a girls' number, but I still keep trying

With a name like "shmurph" it's gotta be him

9. Favorite NHL team?

Nashville Preds (<3 Pekka)

Tied for 8 with all other teams... Considering draft hasn't happened yet

Aiden Elswick, RW

A great team environment where I can have fun and develop.

I am known in other sim leagues and I bring a nice active personality to the LR

I use discord too.

I would love to have Playing Time, but I am always a team first guy.

Definitely Locker room

Uhhhhhh. I play water polo? is that interesting?

FourFour, literally just a guess.

9. Favorite NHL team?

Penguins

prolly bout 3.50

Koda Reece - D

Playing time and fun atmosphere and a chance to win.

I'm a re-create?

I've dabbled in discord so it doesn't bother me.

Yes kinda. I probably wouldn't be a good fit if there is no playing time available.

I would like all three,

I work at a company.

FourFour

9. Favorite NHL team?

Waiting for Seattle to get an expansion team.

7 or 8.

Reginald MacIntyre, defenseman

I'm looking for a team who will give me a decent chance to develop into a desirable defenseman first for the SMJHL team who takes me, then for a SHL team in the long-term. I'm looking for a team who will help me lay the foundation to be great.

I have the skills and time to generate quality content to support my player's growth. I would also bring an adaptive personality and mindset to the locker room. I would gratefully accept critique on my player's build and adjust accordingly.

Yes. I'm usually on every day, throughout the day.

I understand I will likely start out there, whoever I play for my first season. I will be okay opening the first season on the 3rd/4th line and working up from there, depending on how games play out and what the team needs.

6. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room?
If the two are mutually exclusive, an active locker room. Starting out, I would rather first get to like the people I am with.

Last May, after graduation, I went on a mission trip with my school's choir group to Kenya for two weeks.

FourFour

9. Favorite NHL team?
Dallas Stars

Haven't thought about that much. Real-life events have had me focused on that. I'll get back to you.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

Dayymo Ralchankinov centre

Fun time while we dominate and win that cup

I am le Russian super human

Yea discord is life

Playing on a stacked team sounds great to me toss me anywhere that will contribute to that cup win

A balance in both is key my friend

I've been on this site for 3 years like hollyyy crap my dudes

Four four 100%

9. Favorite NHL team?

Vancouver Canucks

Thank you so much guys, and I'm sure we'll be in touch with many of you as draft day approaches! Smile

raiders #RaiderNation raiders [/center]