Create Account

S10 Interested Prospects Page

Quote:Originally posted by JCWM2@Aug 14 2012, 08:57 PM
[b]Username: JCWM2
Player Name: Buddy Christ
NWJHL Team: Montreal Impact
Why I want to play for the Rage: My first player Jerrod Carter (S2) was a founding member of the Rage, way back when our mascot was a bull. I enjoyed my time there and making an impact in getting the franchise established. I would love a chance to bring my newest player back to my old roots.
Why the Rage should pick me: I'm a solid all around defenseman who doesn't really have any weaknesses, but nor am I exceptional at any one thing. I would be a good addition because you can put me with a defensive minded partner and we'd be a force or you could put me with an offensive minded partner and not sacrifice defensive play.[/b]
CARTER B)

Quote:Originally posted by diamond_ace@Aug 14 2012, 10:17 PM

CARTER  B)

B)

Damn straight.

Everyone should remember my awesome Schedule/Results threads I did every season, lol. Took a lot of work to get people to send me links after gameday or pbp.

Name: Michael McKorsy jr.
Positions: Goalie (i play everything you want :-D )
Activity Level (1-10): 9
Link to Player Home-Page: http://flammennhl.jimdo.com/77/
Link to Update Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=12422#
What makes you want to be a Player of our team: I will play for every team who can present me a good locker room atmosphere with good conversations and a fair gm.
What do you bring to a team that sets you apart from the rest: I think i will be a very good goalie in future and i will be very active because i like the style of this nice league.
Anything else you want to say: Feel free to send me a message. I like to conversate over Messenger like ICQ, MSN or Yahoo. If there is a team with much messenger-using players would be fine to play for.

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

1 - Your Player Name : John Langabeer
2 - Your User Name : JJLangabeer
3 - What team you play for in the NWJHL : Soon to be four star cup champions the VANCOUVER WHALERS!

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

Username: deknegt
Player Name: Jason Michaels
NWJHL Team: Detroit Falcons
Why I want to play for the Rage: This team is rebuilding and that means everyone gets a fair chance of proving themselves as the new star of this franchise. I feel Manhattan is the place to be and who doesn't want to live in the big apple? The rage are rebuilding and I could play myself into the spotlight for this team.
Why the Rage should pick me: I bring a hard working play to the ice, I don't score much goals but what I am good at is being a pure playmaker and bullying people in front of net giving the defenders a hard time and being a factor for the goalie. I can open up play and help the others score more.

Outside of the ice I am quite active being part of most PT's and I try to keep up my media at least once a week.

1. PLAYER - Edwin Ask
2. USER - tooten
3. NWJHL - Kelowna Knights

As a goaltender I don't expect to go high at all. So whenever the time comes for a team to pick one, I'll be a steal. As a Swedish goaltender I'd love to follow in Henrik Lundqvist's footsteps and eventually become the new king in Manhattan. King Ask just sounds so damn good!

Obviously I'd be looking for a backup job to be able to develop further. I would bring professionalism and a calmness to the locker room. I don't finish anything until I've made sure it's perfect. On a struggling Knights team during the regular season I did quite well considering the circumstances.

Right now I'm doing very well in the post-season as well as in the WJC with Team Sweden. And as I get more settled in around here my activity and involvement in this league will continue to grow.

[Image: TtSHTwn.png]

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: VhDOEWm.png]

1 - Your Player Name - Joel Westbrook
2 - Your User Name - LX_Theo
3 - What team you play for in the NWJHL - PGF

Why should the Rage choose me?

The Rage are one of the teams I'd be happy with ending up in. As a young two-way defender, it'd be great to join a team and have a shot at becoming a key player in the rebuilding efforts. Who doesn't want to cheer for the underdog?

I have plenty of intangibles like experience, leadership (Mainly through helping people), and a very healthy money situation in both my account and income.

Player Name: Jordan Nugent-Hall
User Name: JmanPens19
Team Played For: Impact

Why Do I Want To Be A Rage? Why not? They're an amazing organization! I love the direction they are headed in and would be an honour to put on the Rage jersey. Good friends with Grossmann and would love to play with guys like Meb etc. Heiss is an all star goaltender and this means we will have a solid back end for years to come.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

we should start next seasons interested Prospects page :D

[Image: livius.gif]

later young padawan. later. Tongue

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by JmanPens19@Oct 8 2012, 02:48 PM
later young padawan.  later. Tongue

I also never posted in this so i felt like I should :D

[Image: livius.gif]