Create Account

Game 72: Halifax Raiders Vs Colorado Mammoths Someone got rekt

Before I start I have to say I apologize to the fan of the Halifax raiders because Colorado busted out the paddle and gave you guys a spanking. Your goaltenders have ptsd from this one game

First Period

The puck is dropped and we are underw... COLORADO SCORES. Oh boy that was a quick goal by Luuk Kraaijkamp. Alright we drop the puck again and... THEY SCROE SGAIN BECAUSE IDK THE DEFENSE IS SLEEPING. Goal by Markus Meliodas. Okay can we drop the puck for ten seconds??? No of course not because Markus Meliodas scores again. It’s been one period nd it’s already 3 - 0 this game looks like it’s already over not even 5 mins into the game. Surrender Halifax. Just surrender. Oh no you aren’t going to listen to your coach as smarten up well. Cash savage just scored to make you look silly. Atleast Ensio kalju scores for halifax let me tell you it’s 4-1 heading into the second period.

second period

Okay we are hoping for a resurgence from Halifax. Will it happen? Nope puck is dropped Luuk Krajikraamp with his second of the game and it’s 5-1 or Colorado. Did I say 5-1? I meant 6 - 1 with a goal from Gustav Helzberg. *Cough* 7 - 1 with a goal by Ryan Gardner. Put your hands together for 8 - 1 goal by Florence Clijsters halifax just go to bed please like damn. Into the third we go

Third Period

The puck is dropped and oof. Ryan Gardiner with his 7th... the game is 9 - 1 you get the point. There really isn’t much to say. I apologize to Halifax fans tonight. Such a rough game for them like ouch...

Game in review: Colorado looks very talented. Look at them to fight for a playoff spot and go for a run. For Halifax I feel they need to have more lractice sessions after tonight. Such a crazy amount of goals scored against them. If they were to make the playoffs they need to get it together because 9 - 1 is disappointing. I feel that Halifax will rebound from this loss but it’s kind of a highlight of what not to do for the rest of the season. Much respect for finishing the whole game. It was clearly over by the second period.

THREE STARS

First Star: Florence Clijsters 1G 2A 3 Points

Second Star: Ryan Gardiner 2G 2 Points 6 shots +3

Third Star Lukas krajikraamp 2 Goals 1 Assist

In conclusion I am don cherry old man commentators radio on number 69 on the dial tone tune in next time for my next call of a game. Hopefully more exciting and less lopsided than this game. This is sportnet 69 radio signing off.

Goon of the Game:

Where this game doesn't display much talent for the Halifax Raiders, Asti-Tabarnak Fleur-De-Lys-Lapoutine ended up winning GoG. Asti spent a total of four minutes in the penalty box, which did absolutely no good for his abysmal team-low -5 rating on the night. While the Mammoths seemed to score at will, Asti was preoccupied with trying to piss off any and everybody in a Colorado uniform... resulting in his two minor penalties, cross-checking & roughing. In addition to his career-night, he posted three hits. Geoff Higgins also deserved an honorable mention here for his astounding seven hits on the evening... maybe they both could've spent more time scoring. Congrats, Asti!

Quote:Words: 113

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER