Create Account

SHL on NHL 2004 Project

Why is your YouTube channel called Christmas?

Are you coming?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

I will be the Bob Cole of your sim league. I will not get names right and I will miss call almost every play.

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

07-14-2018, 11:40 PM.bojo Wrote: Why is your YouTube channel called Christmas?

Are you coming?

It is something that I latched on to like, 12 years ago when playing CS:CZ

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Great stuff! It's nice to see your player play seems you had a minor error because every team's LW is taking the faceoffs in this video

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

All those Blizz bois have something to look forward to:

[Image: mv4n0Kk.png]

2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*

I look forward to see myself in that game. :D
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2018, 06:35 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

07-18-2018, 05:09 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: All those Blizz bois have something to look forward to:

:D I LOVE IT! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING WITH THIS!

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

beauty

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Also if any Blizzard players want specific ads or other graphics on their ice, just let me know. The ice surface looks kind of blank without ads.

Also bumping

Can I buy a pushkin ad

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2018, 04:33 PM by karlssens.)

07-19-2018, 08:59 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: Also if any Blizzard players want specific ads or other graphics on their ice, just let me know. The ice surface looks kind of blank without ads.

Rexall logo would be cool, we using the oilers old building.
Typical canadian rink ads... Tim Horton's, Molson Canadian, uhhhh Rogers I guess. Others are welcome to jump in and make suggestions.

Awesome work btw man, really digging those Blizzard jerseys. looking forward to seeing the next game Smile

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2018, 05:10 PM by karlssens.)

07-18-2018, 05:09 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: All those Blizz bois have something to look forward to:

a spitting image of tor tuck @ErM
the similarities are scary.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

07-19-2018, 04:34 PMkarlssens Wrote:

a spitting image of tor tuck @ErM
the similarities are scary.

I knew I liked the look of him.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

So with the last couple of teams the goaltender equipment has eluded me (in terms of editing out the colors).

I finally figured out how to locate the files for the masks/pads so I can customize their colors.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5801mhkwmzl4ft...p.psd?dl=0

If you want a custom mask, use that template, and if you want to add custom pads just let me know and I will help out.

Right now I am looking to get a Winnipeg/Edmonton game, then a Seattle/??? game. So if anyone on any of those teams wants to customize their goaltender, this is the perfect time.

Also looking for a good opponent for the Riot when I get to it.