Create Account

The great NEW/SEA shitshow saga of S41

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Now that the drafts over... what happened with New England and Seattle?? ... someone from these front offices need to explain the internals of what went on....

Let me open the floor here and ask .....was New Englands decision to extort Samee's player Matěj Eliáš for a pick ..something that stemmed back to S35 when Storms player Spitfire who proclaimed wouldnt play anywhere but New England..was taken (captured) by Edmonton who then extorted New England for the rights to Storms player? .. is this a case of the virtual train running full circle??

A curious Izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

New-thing to SEA here, move along

inb4bojo

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

Samee recreated when he was technically still co-GM of the Riot, and since he hadn't yet been co-GM for 3 full seasons he wasn't eligible for 2nd round auto-draft.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@May 7 2018, 10:52 PM
Samee recreated when he was technically still co-GM of the Riot, and since he hadn't yet been co-GM for 3 full seasons he wasn't eligible for 2nd round auto-draft.

Blink

Knights|Dragons|Austria

Quote:Originally posted by Muerto@May 7 2018, 09:52 PM
New-thing to SEA here, move along

inb4bojo

y r u such a newseanse

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@May 7 2018, 09:52 PM

Okay, I get this. But what does NEW gain from this, other than pissing off Samee/Seattle? A cheap laugh?

You literally had second overall in this draft from a trade with Seattle. If there was ever a trade bridge to NOT fucking burn, it was the Riot.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

i was aware of the risk but NEW did this just to annoy me and waste my time. i did say at least 10 time in the gm discord i'll retire on the spot if someone else drafts me. guess NEW wanted to waste time and fuck with their reputation and GM relationship with me.

All of this is c's fault tbh

[Image: 3.png]

This is a case where someone should have covered their own ass instead of expecting that everyone is gonna be nice.

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@May 7 2018, 10:56 PM

Okay, I get this. But what does NEW gain from this, other than pissing off Samee/Seattle? A cheap laugh?

You literally had second overall in this draft from a trade with Seattle. If there was ever a trade bridge to NOT fucking burn, it was the Riot.
Yeahthat

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Just straight ridiculous. Wouldn't play for a Classless organization.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@May 7 2018, 09:56 PM

I guess the joke is on NEW considering Manhattan managed to turn their 19th overall pick and a S43 4th into 20th overall and a S43 2nd while NEW pissed away a top end 2nd rounder Hmm

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

From what I understand Samee let it be known beforehand that he would retire a team tried doing this... so seriously why waste a pick trying to extort Seattle? Samee just has to start over and NEW wasted a pick. Lose lose situation, good job.

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JSS@May 7 2018, 09:57 PM
All of this is c's fault tbh

Gifter of Bikes is rolling in his [imaginary] grave

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@May 7 2018, 10:58 PM

I guess the joke is on NEW considering Manhattan managed to turn their 19th overall pick and a S43 4th into 20th overall and a S43 2nd while NEW pissed away a top end 2nd rounder  Hmm

Scarecrows got yoked too... they lost a top 6 forward this season.

Knights|Dragons|Austria