Create Account

"Disscussion Leaders +1TPE"

personally I think we should just dump the whole discussion leader thing due to the fact its not based on anything except whose friends with the PT team. No diss to the pt team I get you wanna help your friends out and such but them getting 10 more teps a season for not doing shit is kind of unfair I think it should be an even playing field for all players n teams.
Renegades Usa Scarecrows

Pretty sure it goes on post count

Do you have any proof? Jumping to accusations isn't the right way to handle things.

I literally got it for the first time this week. It's all about posting and discussing the topics

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Loganjj21@Jun 12 2018, 01:40 PM
personally I think we should just dump the whole discussion leader thing due to the fact its not based on anything except whose friends with the PT team. No diss to the pt team I get you wanna help your friends out and such but them getting 10 more teps a season for not doing shit is kind of unfair I think it should be an even playing field for all players n teams.
Renegades  Usa  Scarecrows

Pretty sure I implemented that and I have no friends, so piss off.

Seriously tho... those that facilitate discussion most prominently should be rewarded.

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Loganjj21@Jun 12 2018, 01:40 PM
Renegades  Usa  Scarecrows

Pretty sure I implemented that and I have no friends, so piss off.

Seriously tho... those that facilitate discussion most prominently should be rewarded.

Wally with the double post! Look out Logan!

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by Clint Eastwood@Jun 12 2018, 02:49 PM
Do you have any proof? Jumping to accusations isn't the right way to handle things.
On the contrary jumping to conclusions is always the way to go, where would the Habs be if Marc Bergevin didn't jump to the conclusion that Jonathan Drouin is a center?

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

but remember when <a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-73'>Wally</a> was GOAT PT director for a couple weeks there?

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@Jun 12 2018, 03:53 PM

On the contrary jumping to conclusions is always the way to go, where would the Habs be if Marc Bergevin didn't jump to the conclusion that Jonathan Drouin is a center?
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

10 extra TPE a season? Lol

Another high quality post from you Logan

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Jun 12 2018, 02:54 PM

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
I thought this was a gif and stared at it for a minute waiting for it to move.

Yeah today is going well

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Jun 12 2018, 01:53 PM
but remember when <a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-73'>Wally</a> was GOAT PT director for a couple weeks there?

Whoa... lol, only a couple weeks?? Jeeeez, tough crowd.

I wouldn’t call <a href='index.php?showuser=2238' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Pris</a> and I friends but I get the +1 a majority of weeks.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Oh boy here we go

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay