Create Account

New Head Office Member

Hello SHL! Today I'm proud to welcome the newest member of the SHL Head Office, @Wally! Wally's application was extremely impressive and really reflected his interest in making this league as great as it can be. He's also done a great job with SCOR and he brings that experience with him into this newest of endeavors. We're very exited to be able to work with him.

I know this is probably going to be a slightly controversial appointment with some people, but Wally's been a great member in the SHL and consistently shown he wants this league to be the best it can be. He brings a lot to the table, and he's going to be directly overseeing the league budget a great voice to have in our head office discussions.

(I also accidentally deleted the post instead of posting it last time, but I'm sure that's not a sign of things to come, I'm sure it's fine).

After talking with Leafs, we've also decided not to hire someone for the co-commissioner job at this time. We had a surprising number of applications, but in the end we feel it might be a position best left vacant for the time being. With the site move we have a site that ends up running a lot more easily on the backend and doesn't necessarily need all the additional help the old site required, so at his suggestion we're going to go without a co-commissioner and hire someone later if it seems to be required.

One of the things I want to do this season is completely re-organize the rulebook because personally I think it's a mess, so I'll fix up the head office rules when I go through and do that.

Cheers,

Eggy

[Image: 1143795__safe_screencap_rainbow+dash_no+...t_solo.gif]

Congrats Wally!

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

he gonna cut all your salaries

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Congrats Wally!

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Congratulations Wally. Well deserved Smile

WHAT!?

jk congrats wally

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

applied

07-27-2018, 02:41 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote: he gonna cut all your salaries

shl Boxing Day

oh god we're doomed! JK Grats Wally!

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

YAY WALLY !

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

There goes the GM pay

I think its weird how GMs still do not get paid.

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

07-27-2018, 03:00 PMhockeyfan Wrote: applied

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

is this the 2nd or 3rd Portland GM that got hit with a major punishment to get into the Head Office afterwards?

:>

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]