Create Account

Sunday Funday: Future

Andani is just about to begin his SHL career. He's had a strong finish to his SMJHL career, and fully intends to be in the top 2 in Rookie of the Year voting next season.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

In five seasons Charles Walker will probably be just as mediocre as he is right now only thing different is he will be a cup champion

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

I believe that in five years Teo will not be watching the game from a bench and waiting to go out on the ice, but will be between the fans watching Edmonton play while enjoying some hotdog and pepsi!

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

In 5 seasons I can see myself still playing for the dragons, and in relatively the same role. I might move onto the top pairing for a bit, to keep the seat warm till Otis b. Driftwood takes it.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

In at least 15 words, talk about where you think your player will be in five years (seasons), whether in their personal or professional lives.

DMS will be five season closer to regression. By this time he will be in peak physical form and shooting for breaking some Riot Records.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Well it's not hard to tell where Yannick Berger will be 5 seasons from now. Obviously he'll still be in the SHL, not as a young gun but instead a full on veteran, which will be weird to see. As for the team he's with who knows, a lot can change in 5 seasons, Berger thought he might be on the Blizzard for a long time and then they traded him last season, just gotta take life 1 day at a time.

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]

GOD McZ will reign over all Defender! The question will be what about he will reign?

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

08-13-2018, 05:13 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote: GOD McZ will reign over all Defender! The question will be what about he will reign?

ball?

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Viktor Marius will score more goals and maybe hit some one for the first time.

In 5 years time Daniel Karlsson will be a dominant part of the Renegades' top 4 alongside fellow young kings The Dude, Harvey Danger and Mikhail Petrikov

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

I think within the next 5 seasons Gotze will finally get up towards his peak playing shape, contributing to the pack bringing home a title or 2 with several other recent creates that have been taking the SMJHL by storm and that should soon transition up to NEW.

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

Within the next five seasons, Vaskov will be a crucial player for the Hamilton Steelhawks as we continue our dynasty run.

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Nicholas Falk has progressed faster than anyone else in his draft class. The question is more when than if he win his first of many Challenge Cups in the very near future.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

I'm hoping that in five years Kevin Maddox will still be alive and kicking in the SHL.

[Image: CcdSfiJ.png]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

There's no doubt that within 5 years Alex Mack will be in the SHL Hall of Fame, that being said he plans to retire and spend a great deal of time coaching youth hockey and banging hot chicks as always.

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]