Create Account

JP Sig Request
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2018, 11:44 AM by JumpierPegasus.)

Hi, I recently recreated and I want a signature please

Could you please just have it say Jean-Pierre as to abide by the new SHL bigotry and hate speech rules? This way we won't have any problems with HO when it comes to my signature, as each time I post I could be banned

I will pay 1 mil SHD (Simulation Hockey Dollars) to whoever makes it and, as a sign of support as a *** ally, donate 10 mil SHD to The Trevor Project

Render: Whatever render you've been itchin to use lately
Payment: 1 mil SHD with a 10 mil charitable donation

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

09-15-2018, 11:34 AMJumpierPancakes Wrote: Hi, I recently recreated and I want a signature please

Could you please just have it say Jean-Pierre as to abide by the new SHL bigotry and hate speech rules? This way we won't have any problems with HO when it comes to my signature, as each time I post I could be banned

I will pay 1 mil SHD (Simulation Hockey Dollars) to whoever makes it and, as a sign of support as a *** ally, donate 10 mil SHD to The Trevor Project

[Image: akLtYit.png]

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

09-16-2018, 05:53 AMWasty Wrote:
09-15-2018, 11:34 AMJumpierPancakes Wrote: Hi, I recently recreated and I want a signature please

This is incredible on multiple levels

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Grimy shooters dressed in G star star
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018, 11:06 AM by JumpierPegasus.)

09-16-2018, 05:53 AMWasty Wrote:

Absolutely gorgeous as always wasty, thank you very much

And as a man of my word I have donated 10 mil SHD ($10 USD) to The Trevor Project. Proof:

[Image: veGUTmn.png]

And your link too: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2496742

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]