Create Account

S43 PT #3

There is no place like home! There's No Place Like Home! Take it from me Nicky Pedersen Jr. when I am come home to Ridgebury from playing hockey in St. Louis, Genoa Deli is the first stop I make. Serving Ridgebury, CT since 1982, Genoa Deli & Pizza is nestled in the Copps Hill shopping center at 113 Danbury Road. Genoa serves the finest quality Deli meats and Cheese's, as well some of the best pizza on the planet! My go to sandwich is the Chicken Parmesan. Perfectly cooked Chicken Cutlets, Mozzarella & provolone cheese with delicious homemade sauce, served on the best Arthur Avenue Bread, thats shipped in every morning. Whether you're stopping by for takeout, sitting down for a meal, or ordering delivery, you can trust the friendly staff at Genoa Deli & Pizza for the personalized service and delicious food you deserve! There's no place like Home, and there certainly is no place like Genoa Deli & Pizza!

[Image: mstuk41.gif]
[Image: 35884_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png][Image: nHs4nH0.png]

*jingle starts*

Hey there guys, it's me, Tokek Takshak. Now, everybody loves a good burrito from time to time, but are your burritos really proper? Are they made with tender love and care? They better not be! Who wants all that sappy stuff in a burrito anyway? My burritos are made with the anger and rage of a thousand people who want @Plasman to update, giving them a real 'kick' that so many others lack. With all that pent-up rage, and our very own patented seven and a half spices, our burritos are something you don't want to miss. So stop by the high seats in The Gardens today to add some spice to your in-game experience! Mention 'Tokek Takshak MVP' and get a special discount!

*jingle ends*

Takshak.ltd is not responsible for any poisonings, lack of updating, burnt mouths, or hurt egos that result from burrito consumption.

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

PBE PT

UpdatesPlayer Page
The Journey

6,000 mile road#DidItForDildo1,700 miles more
A Silver Road

Drought Ender, Curse Breaker, Firebird

Teen: "Man, I'm freezing. Why is the cold air getting through my winter jacket?"

HR: "What seems to be the matter kid?

Teen: "I was given this winter jacket as a gift, but I'm still freezing. It doesn't work."

HR: "Well, that's what happens when you buy an inferior product."

Teen: "What do you mean? Aren't all winter jacket basically the same?"

HR: "That's what they want you to think. Most brands just use buzz words to grab your attention, but the product is made from cheap material and doesn't do any of what they tell you. That's why when you want a winter jacket that's suitable for the cold Edmonton winter, you need to buy The North Face."

Teen: "The North Face? I think I see their logo all over the place."

HR: "That's them. You see them every where because their products work. They insulate with the best material and keep you warm from up to -35 degree weather."

Teen: "Wow, looks like I should think about switching things up."

HR: "Only if you want to stay warm in these long winter days."

HR: "The North Face. The best in the world at keeping you warm."

*HR=Hercules Rockefeller

(200 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
33-12-1
Regular Season - [G 6] [A 8] [Pts 14] [+/- +25] [PIM 30] [Hits 22] [SB 87]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2018, 09:05 PM by Bonk.)

Hello. I am Lil’ Manius, you my know me from such things as the Scarecrows winger of SMJHL season 42 when they failed to make the playoffs. You remember me right; I was on the third line? Or you may remember me from my years as a rink rat in Winnipeg, Manitoba. You know the home of the Jets. However, today I am not talking to you as the current SMJHL hits leader but as someone who knows a thing or two about travel. When I am on the road traveling from city to city, hotel room to hotel room, the one thing I know more about then anything else is the constant germs and other body fluids that you find in hotels that the SMJHL puts its player in. That is why I use Esa’s Hotel Room Cleaning Superstore and Services.

When it comes to sterilizing a hotel room my first call is to Esa’s Hotel Room Cleaning Superstore and Services. If you are tackling the job yourself, even if your forced to as part of your rookie hazing. Esa’s Hotel Room Cleaning Superstore and Services will meet all of your needs. They will even show up and prepare your room prior to your arrival or clean up after you, when you had one of those weekends. Esa’s Hotel room cleaning superstore and service even has their own line on sponges. Esa’s sponges will soak up anything. What can I not say about Esa’s Hotel Room Cleaning Superstore and Services, and trust me confidentially is one of the main stays at Esa’s Hotel Room Cleaning Superstore and Services.

[Image: 200w_d.gif]

Words~269

@Steelhead77

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

NSFL
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 07:42 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

[Image: 206Qo18.png]

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

“Hey do you like bananas? Well do I have a product for you! Its...its a banana. What were you expecting? An apple? Ha none of that weak stuff around here. It's all about that Protein baby! You ever eat a banana and stare at some directly in the eyes. That something else huh? You can't get that type of interaction by eating an apple or an orange. A banana is not like your typical fruit. It's not round or you can eat its skin. It's tough, its yellow, its… it aint no little fruit where you have to eat 100 of so you can be full. Get your banana today from...really anywhere. I mean seriously you can even get it at a gas station. Trust me! I’m Evgueni Marmeladov from the LA Panthers and if it’s anything I would like to save is saving you from eating dumb fruit that isn’t a banana.”

[Image: vikian.gif]

PBE Welfare
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2018, 10:37 PM by CanadianDuck.)

Hello I'm Steven Moyer of the St. Louis Scarecrows, (and San Francisco Pride Prospect) and I'm here to talk to you about a great place to visit in Niagara Falls Canada known as Marineland. Many different animals call this beautiful place home. Marineland features the largest collection of beluga whales in the world! If you are in the mood for some excitement, Marineland's Sky Screamer, (The world's highest triple tower ride) takes you over 137.2 metres (450 feet) skyward giving you a thrilling ride not to mention a spectacular view of the Falls and surrounding Niagara landscape. Hang on tight, though, because you are going to be launched up and down at speeds of up to 96 km/h (60 mph). There are campsites located right nearby for those that enjoy camping. To entice you even more, I'll be around this weekend, so if you see me there come say hello, I'll sign autographs for everyone.

EVERYONE LOVE MARINELAND!

(Word Count: 160)

PBE PT

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

[Image: PfBSsV9.png]

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Hi, my name is David Fantobens. Forward for the Detroit Falcons. Are you tired of dead grass? Do you need something large in your yard to take people's attention away from your unattractive house?

Well I have the answer for you! Come on down to the gravel yard in Dearborn and get yourself some rocks.

At Detroit Rock City we have the best rocks. We we have big rocks, we have small rocks, and you bet we have medium rocks. We have all kinds of rocks. In all kinds of shapes and all kinds of sizes.

Look at this house. It needs rocks. And this house here, this house needs rocks. Have a bald spot in your sod? You got a big rock. Don't want mulch around your plants? Get small rocks. Rocks for every occasion.

Great for birthdays, weddings and all kinds of occasions. Our rocks are the best rocks. We have rocks on rocks.

So if you live in the Dearborn area and need rocks come on down to Detroit Rock City for the best rocks.

Everybody is going to move their feet, everybody is going to leave their seat.

You are going to lose your mind in Detroit, Rock City.

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

Do you ever wonder why I love being on the ice so much? Well I can tell you one thing, its not just my love for hockey that keeps me there, its also the fact that there's no bugs. What if I told you that you could make bug-town sink to a population of zero with just one call? Call today and schedule your free consultation with Experterminators, the best terminators on the planet. In addition, call in the next 24 hours and you'll even be entered to win a chance to meet me, Reginald Rove, right here in Manhattan. I'll give you a private tour of the stadium, as well as the chance to have a little ice time with me and the rest of the squad. Again call 212-510-9011 to schedule your FREE consultation with the Experterminators. Don't get five holed on this deal, call today and get entered to win.

[Image: 2v10l6s.png]

Are you tired of the same old fast food sandwich shops? Are you left wanting for more than just ham and cheese? Want to add that spice in your life that you’ve been desperately searching for without realizing?
Say no more and come to the Casa Aquila Sports Bar & Grill where we offer the greatest selection of spiced dishes ranging from mild to volcano hot! Watch the games from all your favourite local sports teams in one of the many themed rooms we have at our disposal. We can even organize birthday & bachelor parties!

“I’m Alex Light, team captain of the West Kendall Platoon. On days where I don’t have games I love coming to Casa Aquila and chow down on some spicy wings. That’s how I keep my game hot! And it’s right across the street from the arena so I know I’ll never be late!”

Casa Aquila. The home of Miami Sports food! Situated right across the street of the American Airlines Arena!

(167 words)

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]