Create Account

Team Latvia Punishment

10-11-2018, 07:30 AMztevans Wrote:
10-11-2018, 07:01 AMSamee Wrote: i just took the worst shit of my life

I would argue the first half of the S23 Seattle Spartans season was the worst shit of your life. <3

what are the lumberjacks

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

10-11-2018, 08:32 PMiOBESE Wrote: @artermis what I usually have issues with HO decisions, not always and on rare occasions, but it happens, is when HO makes a decision for punishment without considering no human factor. When HO makes a decision straight forward just because there is a rule and in some way it was broken so that's it, nothing more to it. In this case I have such issue with this decision because we already spoke last season when I said that I believe HO has no rights to not allow a transfer when the player himself has showed interest and will to do it, I said that it is the player decision. But sure, I can agree with what you said then as one season is a lot of time and things can change and decision as well. In this case, the player showed interest to transfer to Team Latvia last season ,so we already waited a season, but now the issue is because Jogurtaa posted the transfer like 20hrs too early. Alright, sure, technically it does break what the rulebook says, but is this really some sort of an issue? Would anyone lose something with this transfer?

I agree with the sentiment of humanity in HO decisions, hence why no punishment was given in the Gaia situation.

The problem in this case is that other teams were interested in contacting Ontanis and were waiting for the official opening of the transfer period to make contact as is appropriate. I'm not saying that Ontanis doesn't prefer to go to Latvia, but it would quite unfair to the other teams, hence why we are not applying to suspension and full-season transfer ban as called for in the rulebook as punishment. It was considered letting Ontanis transfer anyway, but I think it'd be too unfair to the other teams in general, and we shouldn't make a judgement call based on how interested Ontanis may be in joining Latvia in this scenario, in my opinion.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

10-11-2018, 10:12 PMartermis Wrote:
10-11-2018, 08:32 PMiOBESE Wrote: @artermis what I usually have issues with HO decisions, not always and on rare occasions, but it happens, is when HO makes a decision for punishment without considering no human factor. When HO makes a decision straight forward just because there is a rule and in some way it was broken so that's it, nothing more to it. In this case I have such issue with this decision because we already spoke last season when I said that I believe HO has no rights to not allow a transfer when the player himself has showed interest and will to do it, I said that it is the player decision. But sure, I can agree with what you said then as one season is a lot of time and things can change and decision as well. In this case, the player showed interest to transfer to Team Latvia last season ,so we already waited a season, but now the issue is because Jogurtaa posted the transfer like 20hrs too early. Alright, sure, technically it does break what the rulebook says, but is this really some sort of an issue? Would anyone lose something with this transfer?

I agree with the sentiment of humanity in HO decisions, hence why no punishment was given in the Gaia situation.

The problem in this case is that other teams were interested in contacting Ontanis and were waiting for the official opening of the transfer period to make contact as is appropriate. I'm not saying that Ontanis doesn't prefer to go to Latvia, but it would quite unfair to the other teams, hence why we are not applying to suspension and full-season transfer ban as called for in the rulebook as punishment. It was considered letting Ontanis transfer anyway, but I think it'd be too unfair to the other teams in general, and we shouldn't make a judgement call based on how interested Ontanis may be in joining Latvia in this scenario, in my opinion.

I mean sure, struck the transfer down as it was too early and let others to approach him, fine Jogy, but dont ban his ability to transfer for another season...

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

10-12-2018, 12:43 AMiOBESE Wrote:
10-11-2018, 10:12 PMartermis Wrote: I agree with the sentiment of humanity in HO decisions, hence why no punishment was given in the Gaia situation.

I mean sure, struck the transfer down as it was too early and let others to approach him, fine Jogy, but dont ban his ability to transfer for another season...

Is Latvia in such a spot that they need him to play this tournament? I doubt he'd play before the next transfer period anyway.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

10-11-2018, 10:12 PMartermis Wrote: I agree with the sentiment of humanity in HO decisions, hence why no punishment was given in the Gaia situation.

I smell an harsher punishment if this senseless discussion doesnt stop soon!

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Joggy should get spanked

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

10-12-2018, 01:32 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote:
10-12-2018, 12:43 AMiOBESE Wrote: I mean sure, struck the transfer down as it was too early and let others to approach him, fine Jogy, but dont ban his ability to transfer for another season...

I smell an harsher punishment if this senseless discussion doesnt stop soon!

Are you saying that now you cannot even express your opinion?

I'll play for latvia tbh.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

10-12-2018, 11:58 AMEggy216 Wrote: I'll play for latvia tbh.

No youre on the breakfast team.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Good to know, let Team Latvia call our lawyers and see can we open a discussion about it...

10-12-2018, 10:51 AMiOBESE Wrote:
10-12-2018, 01:32 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote: I smell an harsher punishment if this senseless discussion doesnt stop soon!

Are you saying that now you cannot even express your opinion?

stay tuned

Challenge Cup Wins:

Four Star Cup Wins:

I know some other plans Smile

Challenge Cup Wins:

Four Star Cup Wins:

lovely

Unfortunately, we agreed that Latvia should not be able to transfer him until after the upcoming tourney, but as soon as the new transfer thread opens up he will be eligible.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Free Yogurt! She ain't a cheater, 2 mill is too much.

@Jogurtaa got your back, friendo

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]