Create Account

The Last Will and Bustament- Kristof Kovacs
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2018, 09:14 PM by I Am a Coupon.)

The Last Will and Bustament

THIS IS THE LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT of me, Kristof Kovacs of the great Czechoslovakian nation, in Halifax, Nova Scotia. He sucked so much and was a bust which then lead quickly to his sudden death.

1. REVOCATION
I HEREBY REVOKE all former wills, codicils and other testamentary dispositions made by me.
2. EXECUTORS
I NOMINATE, CONSTITUTE and APPOINT my Brother, Oliver Kovacs  (1) Estate Trustee, Executor and Trustee of this my Will so that in the event that my above-named Estate Trustee, Executor and Trustee shall have pre-deceased me or shall survive me but die before the trusts hereof shall have terminated or shall be unable or unwilling to act or to continue to act, I appoint, the Czech LR by committee. References to "my Trustee" in this my Will shall include each Estate Trustee, Executor and Trustee of my Will, my estate or any portion thereof who may be acting as such from time to time whether original or substituted and whether one or more.
3. PROPERTY TO TRUSTEE
I GIVE, DEVISE, AND BEQUEATH all of my property such as my hockey tape, sticks, and extra laces, of every nature and kind and wheresoever situate, including property over which I may have a general power of appointment, to my Trustee upon the following trusts, namely:
Debts, Expenses and Taxes
a.              To pay out of all of the debt I owe by bookee and the local Quickie for all the scratch tickets I gave an IOU for
b.              To pay out of my general estate all income taxes, estate, inheritance and succession duties or taxes
c.               To throw an awesome party with the remainder of my estate so the boys can snipe celly  in my honour.

Bust Certificate

Name: Kristof Kovacs

Team(s): Raiders & Rage

Height: 5’8”

Features:
Eye Colour: Dreamy
Hair Colour: wirey
Skin Colour: tank-top tanned
Body: decent
Face: not- appealing (a huge butter-face situation)

[Image: dreams.metroeve_rip-dreams-meaning.jpeg]

This Death Certificate is Hereby Certified and Drafted  by :   a “lawyer” from DeVry “university”

Last Words: Audio Recording

If you are listening to this then I probably died from a freak gasoline fight accident or murder… or literally anything else. So maybe I can now tell you guys things I’m too insecure and embarrassed to divulge in person because of my shitty emotional upbringing made me incapable of communicating effectively.

-       Zamboni’s are a fear of mine
-       I’ve never watched Slap Shot
-       Ketchup is gross
-       I hire someone to break in my shoes so I don’t get blisters from wearing new ones
-       I eat bananas from the center outwards
-       It was me who broke blue tooth speaker in the locker room but blamed the custodial staff
-       I bought one of those fancy Japanese toilets so I didn’t have to wipe ever again

There’s probably other things that I can’t think and, well... I never will!

words : 485

[Image: 9d3oxij.png][Image: 8xyKeyf.png][Image: gs89eGV.png]

[Image: Lq99Y4d.png]
-------------------------------------------------------------
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

I'll miss you most of all...

Tell me where you buried the gold.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

wait, people dont eat from the center of the banana?

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

S42 Raiders <3

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons