Create Account

HIRING: PT Director

We're looking to hire a new PT Director.

If interested, please send me the following application:

Why you want to be PT Head:
Why you think you'd be a good fit for the job:
What a PT season might look like with you as head:
Any PT ideas you'd like to implement:
Anything else you think is relevant to this application:

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

09-17-2018, 09:20 PMml002 Wrote: This gotta be some kind of record

[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]

10-17-2018, 10:53 AMEggy216 Wrote:

I assume he got a HO position

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

10-17-2018, 10:54 AM.bojo Wrote: I assume he got a HO position

That's a quote from the thread about a month ago to hire a new PT director.

I blame the PT affiliation

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

10-17-2018, 10:53 AMEggy216 Wrote:

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Should up the pay for these guys or something, there has got to be a reason why they will not stick around.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

The reason they dont stick around is the same half dozen or so trolls that have been on the site forever make it so unbearable for anyone to do any type of job for the league

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

10-17-2018, 02:39 PMBarnabasCollins Wrote: The reason they dont stick around is the same half dozen or so trolls that have been on the site forever make it so unbearable for anyone to do any type of job for the league

Honestly, @kit complaint was 100% valid and Izzy handled the situation horribly.

For something like CW having 6 ez TPE out of 15 or wtv is great for the diversity of the site because not everyone can do every fuckin PT and every writing assignment or hate doing writing. He made the CW more work and He should've seen that people were going to be pissed about it. He was a great PT director other than that and honestly it sucks that he stepped down. He probably should've responded like oh ya you are right @kit and I will bring them back for next season. I also think you could change up the trivia and the Scrambles into something other than Trivia and Scrambles every year too.

10-17-2018, 03:28 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
10-17-2018, 02:39 PMBarnabasCollins Wrote: The reason they dont stick around is the same half dozen or so trolls that have been on the site forever make it so unbearable for anyone to do any type of job for the league

Honestly, @kit complaint was 100% valid and Izzy handled the situation horribly.

For something like CW having 6 ez TPE out of 15 or wtv is great for the diversity of the site because not everyone can do every fuckin PT and every writing assignment or hate doing writing. He made the CW more work and He should've seen that people were going to be pissed about it. He was a great PT director other than that and honestly it sucks that he stepped down. He probably should've responded like oh ya you are right @kit and I will bring them back for next season. I also think you could change up the trivia and the Scrambles into something other than Trivia and Scrambles every year too.

In terms of handling situations poorly , maybe the best way to give constructive criticism on the site isn't constantly thunder doming people and personally attacking them....

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

Yeah theres nothing constructive about "this is the worse CW in the history of my time on the site". That's just being a dick

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

10-17-2018, 06:26 PMErM Wrote:
10-17-2018, 03:28 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: Honestly, @kit complaint was 100% valid and Izzy handled the situation horribly.

In terms of handling situations poorly , maybe the best way to give constructive criticism on the site isn't constantly thunder doming people and personally attacking them....

Why have a Thunderdome then?

10-17-2018, 07:02 PMSlashACM Wrote: Yeah theres nothing constructive about "this is the worse CW in the history of my time on the site". That's just being a dick

And its a dick move to tell him to lick ur ball sack.

Theres a lot of loud members on SHL and if you don't realize that. You got a lot to learn about the SHL. If Izzy didnt know that a) making it less Graphic base b) taking away ez tasks wasn't getting a Thunderdome then he still gots lots to learn about the SHL too.

10-17-2018, 07:13 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
10-17-2018, 06:26 PMErM Wrote: In terms of handling situations poorly , maybe the best way to give constructive criticism on the site isn't constantly thunder doming people and personally attacking them....

Why have a Thunderdome then?

Let's change it to Lightning Dome

10-17-2018, 07:14 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
10-17-2018, 07:02 PMSlashACM Wrote: Yeah theres nothing constructive about "this is the worse CW in the history of my time on the site". That's just being a dick

And its a dick move to tell him to lick ur ball sack.

Theres a lot of loud members on SHL and if you don't realize that. You got a lot to learn about the SHL. If Izzy didnt know that a) making it less Graphic base b) taking away ez tasks wasn't getting a Thunderdome then he still gots lots to learn about the SHL too.

I'm not the lick my ballsack guy but that wasn't warranted either

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]