S44: $6,000,000
S45: $6,000,000
S46: $6,000,000

Riot receives:
WKP’s 1st round pick in S45
SEA’s 3rd round pick in S45

Renegades receive:
Liam O’Callaghan

This was not an easy trade for me to make, especially since this is just my second day as interim head GM of the Riot. Dangles meant so much to the Riot over these past few seasons, and was huge in us finally making the playoffs in S43 after a lengthy drought.

@Dangles13 You have no idea how much you’ve meant to me and the team. As much as I wanted to extend you, I completely understood that you have roots in Texas. I wish you nothing but the best of luck in your original home. You’ve been such a good friend to me over the time we’ve known each other.

This was tough. Thanks for the easy negotiations @dankoa.

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

Bye buddy. Thanks for the great coaching and line making. I look forward to competing against you.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Can't say how happy I am to be able to make this trade, one of my favourite guys on the site and someone who's going to be so huge for us. Welcome home @Dangles13 my man!

Thanks for working this one out with me @StaticShocked , all the best to you guys going forward

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Wicked good

I really appreciate Samee and Static for all they have done over the course of my career in Seattle. They really built a team that was more like a family and it wasn't easy to move on. I appreciate Texas and their efforts to recruit me and also honour my wishes for the sign and trade. I look forward to leading the Renegades to a few cup wins.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Holy fuck :(

why does this hurt

Well this is what we call not ideal for Seattle

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

10-24-2018, 07:37 PMml002 Wrote: Well this is what we call not ideal for Seattle

Not one bit.

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

10-24-2018, 07:46 PMStaticShocked Wrote:
10-24-2018, 07:37 PMml002 Wrote: Well this is what we call not ideal for Seattle

Not one bit.

static :(((

good luck bruce

[Image: 3.png]

WELCOME BACK LONGCOCK DANGLES

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

FLEECE

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Dangles <3 happy to be bringing you aboard buddy

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]