Create Account

Graphics Graders Look to Break Records
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2018, 10:29 PM by StamkosFan.)

Competition is always high within SHL jobs; in order to differentiate themselves from the pack, the Graphics Graders made a bold decision not to grade. According to our sources, they feel it has paid dividends.

“I could sit down for an hour and grade this shit, or I can play Roblox, eat potato chips, and still get paid,” said one anonymous source. “What would you do? Wait, don’t answer that.”

The backlog of weekly submissions is now 2 full pages, about to become a third. The oldest submissions were posted all the way back in October.

“We’re making history here; we are trying to set the record for the longest period of zero activity within an SHL job. You gotta appreciate history in the making,” the anonymous source continued. “Do people want their money? Sure, but like my mom always said, what you want and what you get are two very different things.”

Some players are less than understanding of the new approach, and are demanding a time table for when their submissions will be graded. There is no clear answer presently for these unaccepting folks.

“I don’t when, or if, we’ll start grading again. Maybe April? Yeah, April sounds about right,” said the unnamed source. “We are more than just lazy. We are strategic geniuses. Our reasoning is foolproof; if we wait long enough, everyone will lose interest in creating graphics. And then we’ll have nothing to grade ever again!”

This is obvious satire. If you’re salty, you know it’s true Wink

Word Count: 261 Words

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

uh oh

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Yikes

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

i made a gfx at the beginning of the season and this mans right idk what theyre doin

Yikers

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

This should be fun :D

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2018, 08:43 AM by Insayne.)

Everyone expecting this to be some big thing when the "I could have PM'ed someone but I lack the mental capacity to do so, so I made a post" threads are a dime a dozen around here nowadays

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

11-30-2018, 08:43 AMInsayne Wrote: Everyone expecting this to be some big thing when the "I could have PM'ed someone but I lack the mental capacity to do so, so I made a post" threads are a dime a dozen around here nowadays

PM'ing someone because you thought they didn't grade it well is different from PM'ing someone who just hasn't done their job.

If I needed my boss to call me every morning before work you can bet I wouldn't have a job.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Lmao

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Yeah, November we had a lot of graders travelling. Everyone will be back soon though and the grading should be caught up by Monday/Tuesday. Smile

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Does anybody want a graphics grader job? PM @King we are most likely looking to increase the team in the future to avoid situations like this, but also all people to gain experience with jobs on this site.

We have been slowing down for various reasons, much of which include a rotation of members internally opting out of the position, and life issues affecting activity in general for members of the graphics team. We are sorry as we would have liked these to be graded in a timely manner and appreciate this coming to light.

Also, fight me.

Gib job

[Image: lebbish.gif]

@karey @King Thanks for the actual replies to a troll thread lol, November can get kinda busy with holidays so it makes sense Smile I am glad to hear that things are picking up again and hope you can find new guys for those who left

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

11-30-2018, 02:38 PMStamkosFan Wrote: @karey @King Thanks for the actual replies to a troll thread lol, November can get kinda busy with holidays so it makes sense Smile I am glad to hear that things are picking up again and hope you can find new guys for those who left

This is not the fight I was hoping for.

My gloves are dropped.

11-30-2018, 01:51 PMkarey Wrote: Does anybody want a graphics grader job? PM @King we are most likely looking to increase the team in the future to avoid situations like this, but also all people to gain experience with jobs on this site.

We have been slowing down for various reasons, much of which include a rotation of members internally opting out of the position, and life issues affecting activity in general for members of the graphics team. We are sorry as we would have liked these to be graded in a timely manner and appreciate this coming to light.

Also, fight me.
as someone who has never done a graphic in their life besides in high school classes i'd be happy to say 7 to 8 out of 10 on every graphic along with grading them. hit me up if u are interested ty

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]